Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Sportybet Want To Scam Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sportybet Want To Scam Me (422 Views)

Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel / Sportybet Ng Is Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sportybet Want To Scam Me by makavellidon: 8:04am On Oct 30, 2023
Good morning Nairaland I was thinking sportybet is the best not knowing, sportybet is a scam I play clermont foot vs Nice Under 1.5 meaning they we not score Two goal. And they play 0 -1 meaning nice won the Match on getting to my ticket I saw refund so I called customer service they said my I chose under1 instead of under1.5. I believe we only have under1.5 and not under1 please nairaland have you encounter there kind of issues cos sportybet is about to deduct the odds from the game

Re: Sportybet Want To Scam Me by Aonkuuse(m): 8:09am On Oct 30, 2023
They denied me 13 million naira.... I played home over 0.5, the match ended 1:2 but sportybet put lost on the ticket, me self customer care refuse to answer me till today
Re: Sportybet Want To Scam Me by fernandez1(m): 8:15am On Oct 30, 2023
Dis is under 1 and not under 1.5……. It’s definitely a refund.

2 Likes

Re: Sportybet Want To Scam Me by makavellidon: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2023
fernandez1:
Dis is under 1 and not under 1.5……. It’s definitely a refund.
Under 1 what is these we only have under 1.5, is it under 1.1 or what
Re: Sportybet Want To Scam Me by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2023
makavellidon:
Under 1 what is these we only have under 1.5, is it under 1.1 or what
There is under 1.5 and under 1. Unlike under 1.5 under 1 has 3 outcomes push/refund, lost, win. And from the picture you posted, you picked un 1 not un1.5
Re: Sportybet Want To Scam Me by skygreen: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
makavellidon:
Good morning Nairaland I was thinking sportybet is the best not knowing, sportybet is a scam I play clermont foot vs Nice Under 1.5 meaning they we not score Two goal. And they play 0 -1 meaning nice won the Match on getting to my ticket I saw refund so I called customer service they said my I chose under1 instead of under1.5. I believe we only have under1.5 and not under1 please nairaland have you encounter there kind of issues cos sportybet is about to deduct the odds from the game

Sportybet is random scam site, they have done similar thing to me too.

1xbet, melbet, ilotbet too are scam be careful of them.

Tap my username to register with a reputable bookie
Re: Sportybet Want To Scam Me by darthv: 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
skygreen:

Sportybet is random scam site, they have done similar thing to me too.

1xbet, melbet, ilotbet too are scam be careful of them.

Tap my username to register with a reputable bookie
What are you saying
Sportybet is the greatest of all in. Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Bendel Insurance Vs Kanopillars Match Preview / UNITED Not Uniting Any Longer? / Mourinho To Rethink Chelsea Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.