Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses (21806 Views)

Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South / David Beasley: Get Ready For โ€˜Hell,โ€™ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves / Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by themanderon: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2023
KOMBE:
They must have watched the video of how palatiaves were looted after the End Sars saga. Or possibly a Nigerian must have led this looting spree. After experiencing this large scale of hunger, never again will Hamas and Palestinians will never get involved in a war with Israel. NEVER

Hahaha,, who told you that? Hamas will always be Hamas. Seems you don't know how this Arabs think. Hamas has gotten what it wanted. It wanted to bring the Palestinian question back on the front burner since events like the war in Ukraine has taken attention away from them. They attacked knowing what Israel's response will be. They wanted the world's attention for more money and food to come in through aid.
After a truce is signed, relative peace follows for a few years and bam!!! Hamas strikes again and the cycle continues. We have witnessed the cycle for decades now so it's nothing new. Hamas is ready to sacrifice as many Palestinians as possible while it's leaders live in luxury in other Arab countries.
Hamas doesn't want peace with Israel, No it wants the total destruction of the state of Israel working with Hizbollah and their master Iran.

3 Likes

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Ara21(f): 8:33am On Oct 30, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This is a Welcome development. You don't hoard food meant for the people.

Christians lack fear of God in them. Imagine if this food was hoarded by our Muslim faithful, the Internet would have gone agog

May Allah protect our peace loving people of Gaza.

May Allah give the Hamas the strength and wisdom to conquer Israel.

Victory is sure for the Hamas

No need replying your comment, you are just acting according to your username. ConfirmedZombie.
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Ewedegubbler: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2023
siraj1402:
So Israels can ask Hamas to surrender, let them continue their killing. All I know is that Israels will never have peace now or in the future because I can't remember when the killing of the people of Gaza has given them peace.
Meanwhile the future will be more tough and rough for them because you can't kill 8 in a 9 members of a family and think the remaining one is not a potential Jihadist in the future. What else is he waiting for?
Before you quotes me, ask your great grand father how Israels was established by the British.

Israel will keep beating them blue and black till eternity and thereโ€™s nothing you head slammers can do apart from what you are doing now.

Israel was established by the British but your Palestine is fighting Israel, why didnโ€™t they fight the British who committed the crime ?
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by EmekaBlue(m): 8:35am On Oct 30, 2023
alphaconde:
I have this dog at home a pet dog, so recently I bought a security dog and put it in the same place my balcony.

That first day the two dogs were fighting and barking at each other, well there's no other space in the house for me to separate them.

But a day after that day I was surprised to see the two dogs playing with each other.

If dogs that are animals can live peaceably with each other why can't nations and humans.

I expect 3rd parties Iran, Russia and USA to say the truth about these conflicts and help Israel and Gaza live in peace.

What real gain is there in conflicts?

Dogs have no religion or tribe ethnic group whatsoever
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Banjoramos(m): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2023
Fake and one sided news
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by TheKingsmann(m): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2023
Wizardslayer:
US is the undisputed world power.

The likes of Russia, China and Iran are only struggling to stand up to US hegemony and monopoly. The whole mid East is quiet today because of the fear of USA.
Keep praising your white masters, you can eat their sh*t if you like, after all you are just a black monkey to them. ๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Kionrae: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2023
Sad west soon

1 Like

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by TheKingsmann(m): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2023
abobote:
Terrorists
Like Igbos
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by siraj1402(m): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2023
Ewedegubbler:

Israel will keep beating them blue and black till eternity and thereโ€™s nothing you head slammers can do apart from what you are doing now.

Israel was established by the British but your Palestine is fighting Israel, why didnโ€™t they fight the British who committed the crime ?
Continue blaring and Wait for what will happen in the future.
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by chimexdnice1(m): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2023
well, the issue isn't about leaving the city, the main issue is no neighboring country like Egypt is willing to accept them and they have a reason for that anyway. This war will end when Palestinians publicly denounce and evict hamas from their territory. But that will never happen, therefore this war will continue till Israel eradicate hamas fully. That is the only logical solution. terrorist are not to be pampered.

Hambivert:
This is nothing new, it was expected.
Nigerians would have done worse, even the Police would have joined in the looting with their official van.

Well, sometimes it sparogatively befalls me why some people would still be hell bent on staying in their war ravaged city when they could just leave and return when the fighting is over. I don't know if they don't love their lives as much as I love mine.
Anyways, I don't blame them, I blame poverty. Just like Nigeria blessed with so many resources (in the land that many countries want a piece of the land), yet majority of the citizens are poor.
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Charly68: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2023
All because they allowed heartless Haman terrorists to use their territory as a base for terrorism .. the cost of war is terrible. . Let's embrace peace so over the world and stop this mindless violence against humanity

1 Like

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Stephench: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2023
Wizardslayer:
US is the undisputed world power.

The likes of Russia, China and Iran are only struggling to stand up to US hegemony and monopoly. The whole mid East is quiet today because of the fear of USA.

The US only has one weapon - the dollar. Let's see how far the dedollarization spree goes. Then we'll end up with a world with multiple powers and no superpower.
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2023
foolbuster:
Proof people are the same all over the world, no difference between a white man and a black man, we are all exactly the same no race is superior. Subject the Europeans to the same condition as Africa and they will act exactly like Africans.
Palestinians are not whites
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by liasmiram2567: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2023
andy244:
See wetin Hamas cause

Isreal is using denying the people of food ,water ,electricity,medical equipment,fuel etc AS A WEPAPON. WEAPONISING THE BASIC NEEDSOF MAN IS A WAR CRIME
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Creditalerts: 9:02am On Oct 30, 2023
Una go suffer
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by udemzyudex(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2023
And what is Hamas the government ruling Gaza doing to help?
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by liasmiram2567: 9:10am On Oct 30, 2023
themanderon:

Hahaha,, who told you that? Hamas will always be Hamas. Seems you don't know how this Arabs think. Hamas has gotten what it wanted. It wanted to bring the Palestinian question back on the front burner since events like the war in Ukraine has taken attention away from them. They attacked knowing what Israel's response will be. They wanted the world's attention for more money and food to come in through aid.
After a truce is signed, relative peace follows for a few years and bam!!! Hamas strikes again and the cycle continues. We have witnessed the cycle for decades now so it's nothing new. Hamas is ready to sacrifice as many Palestinians as possible while it's leaders live in luxury in other Arab countries.
Hamas doesn't want peace with Israel, No it wants the total destruction of the state of Israel working with Hizbollah and their master Iran.

What do you know about HAMAS and the Palestinian struggling only what you heard from CNN and BBC. The struggling has been on since the last 75 years and it will continue until the Palestinian have their freedom from Criminal Zionists.You can't continue to Kill, mail, dehumanise a people and you expect them to look on.NO NO. Isreal has been taking over their land and still does sแป despite several United Nations resolution.The have been doing these with the support of the United States.A lot of Hypocrisy abound in the West.What you are Protecting UKRAINE from is what you are supporting Isreal on. Russia weaponised food,water etc ISREAL DOES SAME.

FOR YOU NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS know that first the War or continously struggling is not between ISLAM and JUDAISM(Isrealis are 95% Jews)but it is a struggle for human dignity, human Rights and LAND.Know that THERE ARE MORE CHRISTIANS IN PALESTINE THAN IN ISREAL. EVEN THE CHRISTIANS IN ISREAL ARE MAJORLY PALESTINIAN CHRISTIANS.
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Tetraozonaitera: 9:11am On Oct 30, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:
Turning people into destitute in their own lands is the new normal because the west said it's fine.

Bombing human beings, slaughtering people like ram, burning innocent people for insulting one self acclaimed prophet has been the norm for centuries because one book says it's fine.

People who kill people deserve not to live. Even common sense says so.

You entered someone's country and killed more than 1,400 people in cold blood and you now expect those people to fold their arms and watch you.

You guys don't think at all.

There is one bad effect your "holy book" has on your brains that is mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Banat89(m): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2023
This reminds me of palliative
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Allisgud: 9:13am On Oct 30, 2023
If na Nigeria he will loot what he don't need at the moment,like fridge
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Fuckyoumod: 9:13am On Oct 30, 2023
JASONjnr:
Gaza had to steal food stuffs after attempting to fight who big pass them.....

More like, Biafra fighting Nigeria....

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Read the bible about Gaza, they are cursed people.
This is how they will continue to depend on aid, die and destroyed until the end of time.
This is not the first time, it will never be the end.
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by emapeteum(m): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2023
siraj1402:
So Israels can ask Hamas to surrender, let them continue their killing. All I know is that Israels will never have peace now or in the future because I can't remember when the killing of the people of Gaza has given them peace.
Meanwhile the future will be more tough and rough for them because you can't kill 8 in a 9 members of a family and think the remaining one is not a potential Jihadist in the future. What else is he waiting for?
Before you quotes me, ask your great grand father how Israels was established by the British.
You simply don't know history but are peddling lies to suit your ignorant audience.
You would have also said the British established Zionism.Playing victim cards.
This is not the dark age where there was war and disunity among the
Roman empire

1 Like

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by GABRIEL6036: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2023
Terror is in their blood... Can u imagine
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Abemy(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2023
foolbuster:
Proof people are the same all over the world, no difference between a white man and a black man, we are all exactly the same no race is superior. Subject the Europeans to the same condition as Africa and they will act exactly like Africans.

Thanks. The white may even act and behave worst than the black.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by rspy: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This is a Welcome development. You don't hoard food meant for the people.

Christians lack fear of God in them. Imagine if this food was hoarded by our Muslim faithful, the Internet would have gone agog

May Allah protect our peace loving people of Gaza.

May Allah give the Hamas the strength and wisdom to conquer Israel.

Victory is sure for the Hamas

You and your Allah... Israel go bomb both of una join grin grin
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by themanderon: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2023
liasmiram2567:

What do you know about HAMAS and the Palestinian struggling only what you heard from CNN and BBC. The struggling has been on since the last 75 years and it will continue until the Palestinian have their freedom from Criminal Zionists.You can't continue to Kill, mail, dehumanise a people and you expect them to look on.NO NO. Isreal has been taking over their land and still does sแป despite several United Nations resolution.The have been doing these with the support of the United States.A lot of Hypocrisy abound in the West.What you are Protecting UKRAINE from is what you are supporting Isreal on. Russia weaponised food,water etc ISREAL DOES SAME.

FOR YOU NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS know that first the War or continously struggling is not between ISLAM and JUDAISM(Israelis are 95% Jews)but it is a struggle for human dignity, human rights, and LAND. Know that THERE ARE MORE CHRISTIANS IN PALESTINE THAN IN ISREAL. EVEN THE CHRISTIANS IN ISREAL ARE MOSTLY PALESTINIAN CHRISTIANS.

Their Land their land has anyone sought to know the origin of that land they call Palestine today? It's not about Christianity or Islam. If I tell you the origin of this struggle and how it will end you may not understand. The battle between those two is a spiritual battle between the forces of good and evil. The Israelis and the Palestinians are just oblivious actors in the script. There can never be peace between those two. Only one man can bring peace but it will not last because it's not a genuine peace. The man is expected anytime soon. He might even be around awaiting his unveiling.
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by victorclean(f): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2023
siraj1402:
Yes so that I can make your mother my wife.

You should aim at getting 72 virgins in the kingdom of your Allah. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un ุฅูู†ูŽู‘ุง ูู„ูู„ูŽู‘ูฐู‡ู ูˆูŽุฅูู†ูŽู‘ุง ุฅูู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ุฑูŽุงุฌูุนููˆู†ูŽ.
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by siraj1402(m): 9:31am On Oct 30, 2023
victorclean:

You should aim at getting 72 virgins in the kingdom of your Allah. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un ุฅูู†ูŽู‘ุง ูู„ูู„ูŽู‘ูฐู‡ู ูˆูŽุฅูู†ูŽู‘ุง ุฅูู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ุฑูŽุงุฌูุนููˆู†ูŽ.
Yes from Allah me come and to Him will will return, see you observing Solat seen baby girl.
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by siraj1402(m): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2023
emapeteum:

You simply don't know history but are peddling lies to suit your ignorant audience.
You would have also said the British established Zionism.Playing victim cards.
This is not the dark age where there was war and disunity among the
Roman empire
You won't understand, just ask your father.
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by KennethEnyi(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2023
liasmiram2567:

Isreal is using denying the people of food ,water ,electricity,medical equipment,fuel etc AS A WEPAPON. WEAPONISING THE BASIC NEEDSOF MAN IS A WAR CRIME

Dude war is war
Anything goes stop being a pvssy
When they where fighting WW3 u think say they check whether their enemy don chop?
Nawa o

Besides if their ALLAH is so powerful let him provide food for them to eat na๐Ÿคฃ
Why rely on your"enemy" for food
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by CorrectionFLuid: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
Polytheism>>Monotheism.
Babylon>>Jerusalem.
Judaism>>Christianity.
Christianity>>Islam.

"Salvation is of the Jews" as Jesus said. If there's not been Polytheism, Monotheism would not have been. If there's not been Christianity, Islam would never exist.

If the Bible is wrong and Quran asked it's adherents to believe in the Taoreta and Injil, it's sending it's audience to sources it never confirmed before validating, which raises questions.

If you have problem with the source of your own claims, your evidence cannot stand as proof. If Islam is a different religion on it's own, it should never have associated itself with Judaism like Christianity.

There's no point fighting people you rely upon to establish your Credence. It would be a quest for dominion rather than salvation. That would be a war without end. It's terrible to be caught up inbetween passion-driven enmity.

The word "salvation" is another word for "improvement on the last update". If the improvement now involved bloodletting and empire building, it's becoming political (religion) trying to exploit the buyers rather than fix users' problems.

Let's just look within ourselves and ask, what does my religion want? It will help us decide what matters most and why we believe what we believe, either it's a faith or political party disguised as faith. That understanding will help us identify what we want as an individual.

Let's give peace a chance.

You know Babylon is Iraq of today right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay / Liberia Presidential Run-off: Opposition's Boakai Maintains Slim Lead / Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.