Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses (21761 Views)

Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South / David Beasley: Get Ready For โ€˜Hell,โ€™ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves / Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by siraj1402(m): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2023
So Israels can ask Hamas to surrender, let them continue their killing. All I know is that Israels will never have peace now or in the future because I can't remember when the killing of the people of Gaza has given them peace.
Meanwhile the future will be more tough and rough for them because you can't kill 8 in a 9 members of a family and think the remaining one is not a potential Jihadist in the future. What else is he waiting for?
Before you quotes me, ask your great grand father how Israels was established by the British.
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Generalyemi(m): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2023
JASONjnr:
Gaza had to steal food stuffs after attempting to fight who big pass them.....

More like, Biafra fighting Nigeria....

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Biafrans are survivors and individually better than Nigerians grin

1 Like

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by nototribalist: 8:15am On Oct 30, 2023
I told you people these people are terrorist

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Kaido: 8:16am On Oct 30, 2023
This one na remix to ENDSARS palliative looting grin
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Kingabia1998(m): 8:16am On Oct 30, 2023
No string attached,in differenciating this guy's and our northern and southwestern Muslim counterparts.
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by JealousCobra(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This is a Welcome development. You don't hoard food meant for the people.

Christians lack fear of God in them. Imagine if this food was hoarded by our Muslim faithful, the Internet would have gone agog

May Allah protect our peace loving people of Gaza.

May Allah give the Hamas the strength and wisdom to conquer Israel.

Victory is sure for the Hamas

How are they going to defeat the mighty ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ, How? ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค“

Better stop those silly thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:20am On Oct 30, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Christians lack fear of God in them. Imagine if this food was hoarded by our Muslim faithful, the Internet would have gone agog

UN food warehouses, is comprehension a problem for you?

3 Likes

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by victorclean(f): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2023
Islamic animals. Terrorists terrorising warehouses, definitely because of lack of human blood for Allah hu Akbar sacrifice.

They were even shouting Allah hu Akbar during the looting.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by alphaconde(m): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

I have confirmed by this your comment that terrorists and their sympathizers first of all donate their brains before they become what they are.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Passionate888: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2023
Hungry people grin grin grin instead of hamas to invest on the educational and health sectors, they listened to Iran and attacked Israel. These people no get retentive memories. They forgot what happened during the 6 days war
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Joeyfizzo: 8:23am On Oct 30, 2023
Hamas is to be blamed....Islam religion Shud be regulated....thank u Israel....that deadly religion of Allah Shud not spread

1 Like

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by duality(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2023
This happens in Nigeria. Don't people break in to stores to collect palliative.

Because it's Gaza?

Abegy Nigerians break into stores for food. That's a fact.
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by alphaconde(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2023
siraj1402:
So Israels can ask Hamas to surrender, let them continue their killing. All I know is that Israels will never have peace now or in the future because I can't remember when the killing of the people of Gaza has given them peace.
Meanwhile the future will be more tough and rough for them because you can't kill 8 in a 9 members of a family and think the remaining one is not a potential Jihadist in the future. What else is he waiting for?
Before you quotes me, ask your great grand father how Israels was established by the British.

very valid point.

except they offer Palestinians such an agreement that's worth these losses. But to continue to kill them to silence is not an option.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by phemmie06(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2023
wink
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2023
They should appeal to Hamas to do the needful.
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by SoSlimOlak(m): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2023
Ara nkan Gaza cheesy
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by victorclean(f): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Another terrorist sighted

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by safarilove(m): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2023
ok
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Ara21(f): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2023
Them no even fit park the food well, carrying only two two leather.
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by press9jatv: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2023
Poverty don hit them hard, why are they habouring Hamas terrorists? Israel ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ defence force will flush out all the Hamas terrorists in the Gaza Strip in this week and the new month of November.
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by omu4364(m): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2023
Wizardslayer:
US is the undisputed world power.

The likes of Russia, China and Iran are only struggling to stand up to US hegemony and monopoly. The whole mid East is quiet today because of the fear of USA.

Please remove Iran ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท from the list.
Saddam Hussein of Iraq ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ was more brutal and made more Noise than this current Iranian regime.
We all know how it ended.
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by victorclean(f): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2023
siraj1402:

Another blood sacrificing terrorist sighted. Hope you have shouted Allah hu Akbar with ablution this morning

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by UrMomsBabyBoy: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
Give peace a chance.

Fvck Gaza. Bomb all the terrorists to ashes.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by siraj1402(m): 8:30am On Oct 30, 2023
victorclean:

Another blood sacrificing terrorist sighted. Hope you have shouted Allah hu Akbar with ablution this morning
Yes so that I can make your mother my wife.
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:30am On Oct 30, 2023
KOMBE:
They must have watched the video of how palatiaves were looted after the End Sars saga. Or possibly a Nigerian must have led this looting spree. After experiencing this large scale of hunger, never again will Hamas and Palestinians will never get involved in a war with Israel. NEVER
Never?
You are yet to realise that they still fired rockets into Israel territory this last week
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Saao(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2023
One trend I noticed about Muslims and Arab Nations, they don't help there own in crisis. Upon all the acclaimed support with protests, I haven't heard of food, water to Hamas or any Muslims country at war. I maybe wrong though

1 Like

Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by happney65: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2023
Hambivert:
This is nothing new, it was expected.
Nigerians would have done worse, even the Police would have joined in the looting with their official van.

Well, sometimes it sparogatively befalls me why some people would still be hell bent on staying in their war ravaged city when they could just leave and return when the fighting is over. I don't know if they don't love their lives as much as I love mine.
Anyways, I don't blame them, I blame poverty. Just like Nigeria blessed with so many resources (in the land that many countries want a piece of the land), yet majority of the citizens are poor.

I tire o. Isreal has told them times without number to move south. Even if they don't tell them, can't they leave? Millions of others wey get sense don already move,yet some are still staying.

Guess they don't like their lives sha..I think so
Re: Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses by Indispensable85(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2023
See suffer....why Hamas go find trouble na? Too bad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron / World Bank Blocks Loans, New Funding To Uganda Over Anti-gay Bill / Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.