Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara (28931 Views)

Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US / Pantami: It’s Criminal Offence To Access Data In Nigeria Without Permission / My Offence Is I Refused To Share Money With People That Brought Me To Pow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by EBMedia: 9:28am On Oct 30, 2023
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Dronedude(m): 9:30am On Oct 30, 2023
Nothing dey happen. Men mount.
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by XerXers: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2023
He sounds too soft. Rivers politics is about thuggery.

1 Like

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Zionmdde: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2023
Solsix:

Karma have everyone's addresses, he knows when to pay a visit. I think she's in gov fubaras neighborhood.
Sure thing
Whatever they want let them do. If they want ti finish themselves they can go.ahead

1 Like

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by wittywriter: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2023
Fubura village people on his case.

Wittyness.
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Solsix(m): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2023
Zionmdde:

Sure thing
Whatever they want let them do. If they want ti finish themselves they can go.ahead
Lol, nah your type fit Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by MS247: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2023
IMASTEX:

If been prudent & smart with figures are the reasons accountants are branded stingy. Then you're very right. . . grin grin grin

Just like the case of Oshiomhole the spender and Obaseki the economist.

Oshiomole and Obaseki's case best captures it nothing to add

1 Like

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Angelfrost(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2023
Honestly, I still don't believe Rivers has a governor yet.

This Wike's houseboy needs to start working or honorably resign. Mtchewwww!
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2023
Rives people need serious iron hand like Wike to fall in line. angry
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2023
SIM is right...in a democratic settings you have to read out the offence of the governor before you stand any impeachment proceedings....
I hope wike is not part of this ploy to unseat a sitting governor cos it wil not go Well for the state.

1 Like

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by FreeStuffsNG: 9:48am On Oct 30, 2023
MS247:
cool

Fabura is an accountant and accountant are exceptionally stingy

Wike is a spender and a generous man

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar

Wike said something very crucial during the opening of law school he built in PH... He said in other to succeed in building the edifice, he had to localize the contract, everything was done by the community especially supplies and he paid them directly

Asiwaju Tinubu is an Accountant and he has never been stingy all his life. People who know him from Mobil even attest to it and I know someone who till date, remember Asiwaju Tinubu has that man who met them having a nice time in the club and told the bar man to place all their bills on him. This was years before he became a Senator o

1 Like

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by mastermaestro(m): 9:49am On Oct 30, 2023
Go after them with all your arsenal and uproot them. Nor dey cry like who nor get power. angry

2 Likes

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by MS247: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Asiwaju Tinubu is an Accountant and he has never been stingy all his life. People who know him from Mobil even attest to it and I know someone who till date, remember Asiwaju Tinubu has that man who met them having a nice time in the club and told the bar man to place all their bills on him. This was years before he became a Senator o

Asiwaju is a Business Administrator who specializes in accounting

That's double honors

He is firstly a business man by profession and an administrator before an accountant

2 Likes

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by press9jatv: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2023
You are in hot soup . Wike your godfather is no more in charge

1 Like

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by CorrectionFLuid: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2023
Zionmdde:
Wike brought you in through a sham election
You were there when wike suppressed voters during presidential election, you were there when he denied people of their rights to vote whether their choice of candidate wins or not

Now you are crying. You and wike should go to hell and resolve you stupid matters.

So the same people that wike denied their rights so as to impose you on rivers state should come and rally round you against wike

Mad people

Politics of emotions never work. Yes the people need to rally around him now inorder to alienate Wike who is the bigger threat.

All politics is local. And it is urgent that Wike loses his political base. That's why he has refused to leave PDP,because he learnt from Amaechis mistake.

1 Like

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by udemzyudex(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2023
MS247:
cool

Wike said something very crucial during the opening of law school he built in PH... He said in other to succeed in building the edifice, he had to localize the contract, everything was done by the community especially supplies and he paid them directly

Accountant are not stingy pls.
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Allisgud: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

Puppet keh

You think PH na una Lagos wey a certificate forger go from Irigbaji come dey handpick Governors for Lagos

If sim was a puppet wahala for no burst naa

For wahala to burst that shows there’s a huge disagreement
oga their are more pdp member than apc,they don't like his godfather wike in apc deciding for them
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Zionmdde: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:

Politics of emotions never work. Yes the people need to rally around him now inorder to alienate Wike who is the bigger threat.

All politics is local. And it is urgent that Wike loses his political base. That's why he has refused to leave PDP,because he learnt from Amaechis mistake.
Let the thugs they used during elections and those people they used to rewrite election results rally round him

Or you are saying those that their votes were upturned to support him?
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by CorrectionFLuid: 10:53am On Oct 30, 2023
Zionmdde:

Let the thugs they used during elections and those people they used to rewrite election results rally round him

Or you are saying those that their votes were upturned to support him?

Politics of emotions never work. No permanent friends or foe. Your enemy today, your interests may align tomorrow. That's all I can tell you. Keep playing emotional politics and keep losing, until you get tired of losing.

And politics is all about interests.
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2023
MS247:
cool

Who's this one?
Imagine the kind of mentality you guys have as Nigerians!

The country is doomed!
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by emeraldlife: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2023
Kcfresh2103:
cool Guy don't allow Wike to bully you. You shouldn't have allowed him give you that last week's slap....now its time to draw the line.
To start with, Wike has exposed you to how to deal with both internal and external political enemies.
Reverse all contracts connected to him and his loyalist, start to seal off all their business empire....na wike introduce that style come Rivers state.
You see that him house for Ada George...dont demolish but turn it to another pleasure park. People will call you ingrate....accept and concentrate on working for Rivers people. As at 1999 No body knows any body by the name Wike, na person bring am up too.

If only this message could be conveyed to Fubara.

1 Like

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Kcfresh2103(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2023
The guy dey fear seriously.....he should be a man.
how can you slap a sitting governor and then give instructions that no project above 500m should be executed without his consent.
emeraldlife:

If only this message could be conveyed to Fubara.
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Zionmdde: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:

Politics of emotions never work. No permanent friends or foe. Your enemy today, your interests may align tomorrow. That's all I can tell you. Keep playing emotional politics and keep losing, until you get tired of losing.

None of my interests shall ever align with those why criminally denied others of their voting rights. I rather keep losing in everything than to align with criminals
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by YourKarma: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Sharrap dia!
Which kain mumu accountant will say "na statistics we go chop?"

Have you read the story of Pablo Escobar? He used to give freely too. They give gifts to buy people's conscience

MS247:

Asiwaju is a Business Administrator who specializes in accounting

That's double honors

He is firstly a business man by profession and an administrator before an accountant

1 Like

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by YourKarma: 11:23am On Oct 30, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:

Interests of the politicians and not of the masses. While the same foolish masses hail their oppressors.

House niggas and field niggas are all slaves except that house niggas feel they're favoured whereas they have the same chains on their necks
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by spencekat(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
MS247:
cool

Fabura is an accountant and [/b]accountant are exceptionally stingy[b]

You are correct, accountants and economists are greatly stingy.
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Nwadiozorosita: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
The Evil that men do, leaves with them now.Unless you are not involved in the rigging that took place in Rivers State during the 2023 presidential election.
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by thinkmoney(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
MS247:
cool

You have the dark mentality that is tying Nigeria down. I feel so bad sharing the same country with you.
Who is Caesar? What are they giving Caesar...taxpayers money?
You have normalized corruption. The earth will eventually spew your type out
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Konjiboii: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Things like this will let you know that there's a power beyond the human eye that have a firm grip in this country. The devil have succeeded in taking over the world, and it all went full throttle during the pandemic when they know humans worldwide could be controlled and force to do their bid, the world as we know it is over and now it's the time of anarchy. Make peace with whoever you believe in and expect the worse to come.
May the gods see us through.
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Lincton: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
Betrayal is evil
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Coolgent(m): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wike your end is near
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by press9jatv: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
Fight your battles to the befitting end. Fight it to finish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries / UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says / Nigeria Economic Crisis Worsens - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.