Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara (28928 Views)

Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US / Pantami: It’s Criminal Offence To Access Data In Nigeria Without Permission / My Offence Is I Refused To Share Money With People That Brought Me To Pow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by SPAMBOX7: 6:48am On Oct 31, 2023
MS247:
cool

Fabura is an accountant and accountant are exceptionally stingy

Wike is a spender and a generous man

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar

Wike said something very crucial during the opening of law school he built in PH... He said in other to succeed in building the edifice, he had to localize the contract, everything was done by the community especially supplies and he paid them directly

Omo see wisdom
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by SPAMBOX7: 6:54am On Oct 31, 2023
Kcfresh2103:
cool Guy don't allow Wike to bully you. You shouldn't have allowed him give you that last week's slap....now its time to draw the line.
To start with, Wike has exposed you to how to deal with both internal and external political enemies.
Reverse all contracts connected to him and his loyalist, start to seal off all their business empire....na wike introduce that style come Rivers state.
You see that him house for Ada George...dont demolish but turn it to another pleasure park. People will call you ingrate....accept and concentrate on working for Rivers people. As at 1999 No body knows any body by the name Wike, na person bring am up too.
Wike really slapped in the face abi I no dey read well shocked
Re: Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara by Kcfresh2103(m): 10:52am On Oct 31, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Wike really slapped in the face abi I no dey read well shocked
. Wike slapped the guy na. Unto say the governor is no longer doing his bidding.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says / Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' / 6-year-old Girl Killed By Airbag In An Auto Accident In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.