Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody (32726 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement / Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Why Edo Assembly Was Not Inaugurated On Monday โ€“ APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by highness25(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2023
garfield1:

It is possible.they pointed at ngige,fayemi and fayose
video please
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by garfield1: 11:12am On Oct 30, 2023
highness25:
video please

Wike owns rivers

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Eteka1(m): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2023
Fubara Burn Assembly come talk say any action taken here is null and void. Eye go soon clear am.

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by fergie001: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2023
garfield1:
You didn't report it well.
I couldn't modify! It happened around 8am.

I have been following the case since the fire incident.

Fubara's crime is his now seeming closeness to Atiku.
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by SweetVibe: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2023
benardtotti:

Obaseki was only successful because buhari and his cabal also wanted ADAMS out, you think he would have succeeded if BAT was president? Lol he would have been impeached.

Like I said in another thread Simi needs to calm down i don't see him winning this fight .
The words of a Yoruba cowards
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by garfield1: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2023
fergie001:
I couldn't modify! It happened around 8am.

I have been following the case since the fire incident.

Fubara's crime is his now seeming closeness to Atiku.

You see why I said fubara is foolish.even you can't make such schoolboy errors.was it not towards election time that obaseki rebelled? Whoever rebels early always loses from ngige,mbadinuju,ohakim to sylva etc

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Kog45(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2023
Wike betrayed Ameachi and Fubara will do the same thing,a very sound warning to Yahaya Bello.
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Kaiser20: 11:24am On Oct 30, 2023
obojememe:
What is going on?
Wike wants to compete with Jagaban Tinubu as the sole developer of River State
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by afube: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAeqJhQEJPA
Fubara, standing alongside Ehie Edison, other "suspended" members.....

Ndigbo just like in Lagos and sad west please remain neutral and mind your business, na dia fight !
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by OmoFiditi: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2023
Addme:
This is getting interesting. Wike with 24 members and Fubara with 8 members I guess.
Wike definitely has more than 2/3 to get the job done.
And the way Fubara is talking, It would have been better if Rivers people are with him but with what happened during the election, I doubt if anyone will support him now except if the support will come to spite Wike.
This is the best time for PDP to rally round him but unfortunately Wike still has them in his pocket.
Not the best time for Fubara

Rivers people will support Fubara to spite Wike. Wike was the evil man that took their presidential vote and gave it to a criminal forger to secure his own self.

That impeachment will not happen. Fubara will do 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by fergie001: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2023
garfield1:
You see why I said fubara is foolish.even you can't make such schoolboy errors.was it not towards election time that obaseki rebelled? Whoever rebels early always loses from ngige,mbadinuju,ohakim to sylva etc

His moves were clipped early.
Wike surrounded him with everybody so he was smoked out early.

The idea is for the Speaker to be Gov, it's just Ekiti 2.0
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by garfield1: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2023
fergie001:

His moves were clipped early.
Wike surrounded him with everybody so he was smoked out early.

The idea is for the Speaker to be Gov, it's just Ekiti 2.0

No,let the deputy take over.another ikwerre cannot be governor
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by fergie001: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2023
garfield1:
No,let the deputy take over.another ikwerre cannot be governor
That's the plan..... Deputy resigns.

Appeal Court in Ohere v Natasha to be delivered today, but now postponed to a later date.
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by garfield1: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2023
fergie001:

That's the plan..... Deputy resigns.

Appeal Court in Ohere v Natasha to be delivered today, but now postponed to a later date.

Even that of onjeh vs Moro was reportedly postponed.sylva own will likely take place this week or next week before the polls.udende vs suswam and ogah vs onyejeocha will be anytime soon.
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by fergie001: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2023
garfield1:

Even that of onjeh vs Moro was reportedly postponed.sylva own will likely take place this week or next week before the polls.udende vs suswam and ogah vs onyejeocha will be anytime soon.
Udende is today.
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Cantonese: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2023
Wike protected him when the EFCC searched for him. Fubara appeared to hide secrets known between him and Wike, concerning the resources of Rivers state. How Wike grew to have such humongous wealth needs a research.

Anyway, we now face another godfather/godson battle. Fubara is lost between loyalty to Wike/APC and loyalty to PDP. How the members of the state assembly plan to impeach their speaker, who has not exceeded six months, just to drive home a point is mind boggling.

The control of political power between Wike and Amaechi appears to have taken another turn. Wike wants to remain in charge of PDP in Rivers state, while in control of the APC structure. Amaechi who apparently got his supporters to vote for Atiku, appears to be on his way back to PDP. Rivers state PDP has a new leader in Fubara. The attempt by Wike to remain as The Godfather/party leader will not end well, especially as the governor would like to assert his new found authority.

Are we going to witness another seven man state assembly impeaching the state governor? Letโ€™s wait and watch.
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by crazysam001: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2023
What are you doing in the house of assembly? Are you a legislator? Or were u invited?
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by benardtotti(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2023
SweetVibe:

The words of a Yoruba cowards

To show how daft you are you come on a public forum and assume everyone is from a tribe , you lack intellectual ability.

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by spencekat(m): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
Appletek:
This idiot is [/b]nagging like a woman whose husband ran away with her pot of soup[b]. Oga, you no get action for body. Stand with suspended members.
grin cheesy
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by todugo(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
Racoon:
Of course every sane person should know the person - Wike.
I see this as political tactics; they are playing victim game and Hero syndrome, so that he can again sympathy and support from the people of RiverState, since he was rigged into power.
Wike, na hardcore political gamer.
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Diligence: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
mastermaestro:
Run to Gov Obaseki for some quick lessons on how to deal with an overbearing godfather. grin

I think he should allow Ngige to mentor him. Ngige "signed" contract with his so-called godfathers, but when he became governor and the godfathers started demanding, o boy, Ngige throway the Okija-shrine contract & focussed on the people: roads, drainage, paid up backlogs of salaries, nay, Ngige endeared himself to the People of Anambra State!

If Wike wants Fubara to dole out some money for certain suspicious contractors & contracts, Fubara, as an astute accountant & Executive Governor should turn them down & switch his allegiance to the people and not to one man who may want to oil the wheel of his political structure in Rivers even as a former governor! No way!

How can one man wants to PUT one leg in PDP & the other in APC.

Finally, Fubara should join force with Rotimi Amaechi & others STRATEGICALLY!
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Chieftroller(m): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Where in owode and how much is the 2 acres I am willing to buy if not far from me road

Atan, owode. Not far from the road
2 acres is 3million
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Voiceofthestree: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Chieftroller:

Atan, owode. Not far from the road
2 acres is 3million

Atan thatโ€™s is before Iwoye if you are coming from owode going toward ilaro road. Bro thatโ€™s expensive nah. I will pay 2m for the 2 acre if you agree I will proceed with inspection first
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Helinus: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
Appletek:

He shouldn't have referred to them as Suspended. He will say they are the legitimately recognised members. By the time 6 suspend 60, everybody go know say na roforofo fight remain.

But actually, can Sim stand Wike?

Yes he can stand him, both APC and PDP are tired of Wike's narcissism in Rivers state.
Dude is feeling like God, his wings have to he clipped to size.
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Helinus: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
benardtotti:

Obaseki was only successful because buhari and his cabal also wanted ADAMS out, you think he would have succeeded if BAT was president? Lol he would have been impeached.

Like I said in another thread Simi needs to calm down i don't see him winning this fight .

How did everybody conclude he's fighting with Wike, he didn't mention Wike in that video i watched oh.

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Helinus: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
gigabyte13:
You go explain explain tire
Rivers no be Edo
You rode on somebody to power
Agreement is agreement.....
I pity who dey pity this polithiefcians
All of una be the same thing
I remember Wike locking somebody up, who is also interested in the governorship race because of you.....
Dis una fight go long...
Na the person wey get longlife go survive am
POLITHIEFCIANS.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whether Wike liked it or not, or did anybody favor or not, Somebody Must succeed him.

And if that person refuses to be controlled, the person is right because Wike is done with his own tenure, Rivers doesn't belong to him.

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by SweetVibe: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
benardtotti:

To show how daft you are you come on a public forum and assume everyone is from a tribe , you lack intellectual ability.
Cry me a river ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by benardtotti(m): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
SweetVibe:

Cry me a river ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dundee!

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by SweetVibe: 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
benardtotti:

Dundee!
I can feel your tears ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by izubext007: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wike now has the spirit of Jagaban....do as I say.

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Chieftroller(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Atan thatโ€™s is before Iwoye if you are coming from owode going toward ilaro road. Bro thatโ€™s expensive nah. I will pay 2m for the 2 acre if you agree I will proceed with inspection first

You should call these number 0807.7552.6116 for further information on the price and inspections

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike / Fayose And Bode George Sitting Beside Each Other At PDP Meeting / Kingsley Moghalu Drags Twitter User Who Said All He Does Is Speak English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.