Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody (32757 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement / Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Why Edo Assembly Was Not Inaugurated On Monday – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by kaludestiny10(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2023
If I were Fubara, I will scatter Wike in and out. I know fully well that Wike is a principality in Rivers State and at the federal level. But Fubara has to muster the power in challenging Wike's excesses. No single man has the monopoly to madness.

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Appletek: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2023
kaludestiny10:
If I were Fubara, I will scatter Wike in and out. I know fully well that Wike is a principality in Rivers State and at the federal level. But Fubara has to muster the power in challenging Wike's excesses. No single man has the monopoly to madness.

I don't know what it is with your people and betrayal. Fubara is very stupid for making friends with Wike's enemies. Wike helped you when those people wouldn't have looked at your side.
Talk is cheap. If Wike enters Rivers today, Fubara will be impeached and nothing will happen.

5 Likes

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by 7upnigeria: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2023
Appletek:
This idiot is nagging like a woman whose husband ran away with her pot of soup. Oga, you no get action for body. Stand with suspended members.

Politics is for people who have SHARP BRAINS, not sharp mouth. If it was for people who can talk more, Obi and his obidients would have won the elections.

3 Likes

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by MissLeslie(m): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2023
Na there way for river state.

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by CJStarz: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2023
zigi:
No kingdom lasts forever. Absolutely none. NO PERSON WEY GET ADDRESS FOR EARTH IS GOD

Chaiiii, na d proverb for me. I go dey use am dey go 💕
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Acidosis(m): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2023
Appletek:

I don't know what it is with your people and betrayal. Fubara is very stupid for making friends with Wike's enemies. Wike helped you when those people wouldn't have looked at your side.
Talk is cheap. If Wike enters Rivers today, Fubara will be impeached and nothing will happen.

He learned from Wike, the man who made friends with Atiku's enemies.

4 Likes

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by CJStarz: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2023
From his name, Sim abi sim card, I know say d guy no go get d liver to fight or resist Wike!

2 Likes

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by kaludestiny10(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2023
This has nothing to do with betrayal. Wike's overbearing character is choking the governor.
How can a sitting governor of a state not have the powers to sign cheques in the state or feel free to receive visitors without getting clearance from his godfather.
Appletek:

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by ZaddyJ: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2023
Addme:
This is getting interesting. Wike with 24 members and Fubara with 8 members I guess.
Wike definitely has more than 2/3 to get the job done.
And the way Fubara is talking, It would have been better if Rivers people are with him but with what happened during the election, I doubt if anyone will support him now except if the support will come to spite Wike.
This is the best time for PDP to rally round him but unfortunately Wike still has them in his pocket.
Not the best time for Fubara
My brother oshiomole has more members than Obaseki but yet you and I know what emperor obaseki became. Except Obaseki wont team up with Fubara and teach him the game of having only 2 members who re loyal to him ( fubara) to carryout the river state house of Ass duties
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Appletek: 10:40am On Oct 30, 2023
Acidosis:

He learned from Wike, the man who made friends with Atiku's enemies.

Now, Atiku is his friend. Sim will join Atiku on his journey of no destination.

2 Likes

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Appletek: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2023
ZaddyJ:

My brother oshiomole has more members that Obaseki but yet you and I know what emperor obaseki became. Except Obaseki wont team up with Fubara and teach him the game of having only 2 members who re loyal to him ( fubara) to carryout the river state house of rep duties

The presidency tacitly supported Obaseki cos they wanted Osho out.
Wike is only waiting for confirmation of support from the Presidency to show Sim some action.
If Wike enters PH today, wahala go plenty.

2 Likes

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by ZaddyJ: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2023
Appletek:

The presidency tacitly supported Obaseki cos they wanted Osho out.
Wike is only waiting for confirmation of support from the Presidency to show Sim some action.
If Wike enters PH today, wahala go plenty.
Bros when oshiomole did his own he never had any backing from federal might ,reason why obaseki was able to do his own . Like I said it's only when obaseki who's wife is from river state and a party ( pdp) member then wike can do whatever pleases him

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by sageb: 10:45am On Oct 30, 2023
@Mrksquare I knew that a time like this will come.
Nyerishi is power drunk
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Babathanks(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2023
honestivo:
Rivers state must be liberated from Wike
As you guys liberated Edo ba?😂. See as Edo is suffering now 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by fashrola(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2023
xjiggy:
Those blaming WIKE, wait let the Gov tell us what's going on in the state. Every other thing is speculation.

You dey type as if you don't know that WIKE is the brain behind this brouhaha
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Westerhoffe(m): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2023
Chieftroller:
grin grin
What's happening in Rivers?

Land for sale in owode, Ogun state.
Two acres of farmland is available for sale

For more information

Na overflowing of strange waters o!
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2023
To please who?
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Appletek: 10:53am On Oct 30, 2023
ZaddyJ:

Bros when oshiomole did his own he never had any backing from federal might ,reason why obaseki was able to do his own . Like I said it's only when obaseki who's wife is from river state and a party ( pdp) member then wike can do whatever pleases him

During the election when ElRufai wanted to cage Pdp people in their hotel, the police already moved into the hotel, why did call come from Abuja for them to stand down?
Abuja wanted Osho out of the way as he was Tinubu's loyalist. They wanted Mai Mala Buni to take over.

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by highness25(m): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2023
Appletek:

A thousand Obaseki can't survive this Tinubu government. Obaseki survived because Buhari and his demons wanted Osho gone.

SIM has already said Policemen were pointing guns at him. What does that tell you?
Na political talk. No policeman or woman can point a gun at any sitting govonor not to talk of shooting.
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Appletek: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2023
highness25:
Na political talk. No policeman or woman can point a gun at any sitting govonor not to talk of shooting.

You've forgotten AIG Mbu abi?
Wait make Wike enter town. No be Police get this fight.
Those boys used to bring Sim into office, you think they are loyal to Sim? I laugh.
As I said, wait make Wike enter town.

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by garfield1: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2023
fergie001:
Somebody shouted "I am ready to die with you"......

I don suffer grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

The suspended members are the ones behind him.

Ehie Edison is the one on white

You are late 24 members have signed impeachment notice already
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by garfield1: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Two nights ago i saw heavy security movement from around ph....abut 20 hilux filled with security personnel. Something was definitely fishy

The deputy gov will be gov soon or martins amaehule
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by 123yes(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2023
Fubara! How far.where was you when wike rig Rivers election unbehalf of Tinubu. All of you will lick the stew you cook for Peter Obi. This is just the beginning!!

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by TheKingsmann(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2023
Wicked Wike again?
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by highness25(m): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2023
Appletek:

You've forgotten AIG Mbu abi?
Wait make Wike enter town. No be Police get this fight.
Those boys used to bring Sim into office, you think they are loyal to Sim? I laugh.
As I said, wait make Wike enter town.
Let him come, nothing will happen except Sim has no brain. At this point, he controls state resources, he can control and use those boys if he's smart
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by garfield1: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2023
kaludestiny10:

Wike has the monopoly of madness in rivers

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by gare(f): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2023
Addme:
This is getting interesting. Wike with 24 members and Fubara with 8 members I guess.
Wike definitely has more than 2/3 to get the job done.
And the way Fubara is talking, It would have been better if Rivers people are with him but with what happened during the election, I doubt if anyone will support him now except if the support will come to spite Wike.
This is the best time for PDP to rally round him but unfortunately Wike still has them in his pocket.
Not the best time for Fubara

What are the grounds of impeachment, you follow a process by setting up a panel to report back to the house before impeachment so they should follow due process simple
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by garfield1: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2023
ZaddyJ:

My brother oshiomole has more members than Obaseki but yet you and I know what emperor obaseki became. Except Obaseki wont team up with Fubara and teach him the game of having only 2 members who re loyal to him ( fubara) to carryout the river state house of Ass duties

Obaseki won because people in apc supported him and his deputy shuaibu supported him.again,a lot of oshiomhole men supported obaseki
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by fergie001: 11:05am On Oct 30, 2023
garfield1:

You are late 24 members have signed impeachment notice already
I am not... It's on the thread, check the first page again.

Read down....

https://www.nairaland.com/7894193/sim-rivers-assembly-removes-edison#126693325
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by leokid866: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2023
Lol....this governor is funny, you mean the person and people who were already planning your impeachment burnt down the house they are to sit in just cause they don't like you? Lol continue dey deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by garfield1: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2023
highness25:

It is possible.they pointed at ngige,fayemi and fayose
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by garfield1: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2023
fergie001:

I am not... It's on the thread, check the first page again.

Read down....

https://www.nairaland.com/7894193/sim-rivers-assembly-removes-edison#126693325

You didn't report it well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike / Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors / Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.