Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,436 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody (32760 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement / Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Why Edo Assembly Was Not Inaugurated On Monday – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by ufuosman(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
Problem
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by loswhite(m): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
Addme:
This is getting interesting. Wike with 24 members and Fubara with 8 members I guess.
Wike definitely has more than 2/3 to get the job done.
And the way Fubara is talking, It would have been better if Rivers people are with him but with what happened during the election, I doubt if anyone will support him now except if the support will come to spite Wike.
This is the best time for PDP to rally round him but unfortunately Wike still has them in his pocket.
Not the best time for Fubara
So 2 third can impeached a Governor for no reason?
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Ebubu: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
linkers:
How can wike flew in from Abuja to come and slap the governor
why did wike slap him?
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by hammerFC: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
U MEAN THEY CAN BURN STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY IN RIVERS STATE?

WIKE BETTER SEND DSS AND ARMY, DECLARED CURFEW SO HE CAN TEACH RIVERS STATE A LESSON.

@ ABAGWORO
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by mrksquare: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
sageb:
@Mrksquare I knew that a time like this will come.
Nyerishi is power drunk

Na me they celebrate pass.

Ahab time is up. He should give up.

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Helinus: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
kaludestiny10:
If I were Fubara, I will scatter Wike in and out. I know fully well that Wike is a principality in Rivers State and at the federal level. But Fubara has to muster the power in challenging Wike's excesses. No single man has the monopoly to madness.

If i were Fubara, i will kpai Wike and wait for anything that comes out from it..
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
fergie001:
Somebody shouted "I am ready to die with you"......

I don suffer grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

The suspended members are the ones behind him.

Ehie Edison is the one on white

I heard it also. Sycophants in power lol

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Pls when does this happens. I cant saw it on TV.

Wike is the masterminded of this thing.

Fubara will won this fought with wike. Wike will wept at last.

He can be minister and also wanted to be governor the same time.

Wike must left Fubara alone. We stood with Fubara, nothing will happens to Fubara

Even this your English pass the fight between Wike and Fubara.
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
damola1:
When he go okija shrine … hin call us?

Na u carry am go there? Wetin him go do there?
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Ikendiawusa: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
Are this people telling me that I must become a thug or cultist before I actualize my political ambitions because all I'm seeing here are miscreants masquerading as politicians.

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by kaludestiny10(m): 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wike no dey easy to kill o. That man na principality on his own except God don decide him fate.
Helinus:

If i were Fubara, i will kpai Wike and wait for anything that comes out from it..
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by cocoxs: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
Tinubu did the same in Lagos state and till date nobody becomes the Governor without his approval.
Wike is just learning from his master.
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by ZaddyJ: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
garfield1:

Obaseki won because people in apc supported him and his deputy shuaibu supported him.again,a lot of oshiomhole men supported obaseki
You were not in benin when this happened, apc never did anything but the Edo people who pitied how obaseki was treated by oshiomole.
But the state house of assembly is the bone of contention here Obaseki closed the state house of assembly for fear of being impeached by the apc majority members of the house of assembly sponsored by oshiomole
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by OmoFiditi: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Appletek:

He shouldn't have referred to them as Suspended. He will say they are the legitimately recognised members. By the time 6 suspend 60, everybody go know say na roforofo fight remain.

But actually, can Sim stand Wike?

As you can see, Sim don stand am finish, still remain gallanr. Nothing dey sup!

Wike's houses will be marked for demolition by tomorrow. Re-alignment is happening in full gear. Sim now has more than 20 members of HOA on his side.

Hand go meet Wike. grin
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Appletek: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
OmoFiditi:

As you can, Sim to stand am finish. Nothing dey sup!

Wike's houses will be marked for demolition by tomorrow.
Hand go meet am. grin

Wike never talk anything, Sim don dey cry. If Wike con talk nko

1 Like

Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Appletek: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ikendiawusa:
Are this people telling me that I must become a thug or cultist before I actualize my political ambitions because all I'm seeing here are miscreants masquerading as politicians.

Yes
Go and find out what they did to Pastor Tonye Cole
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by themanderon: 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
Look at them shouting and getting ready to die for politicians. When they will settle themselves over a bottles of champagne those loafers will not be there.
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by Helinus: 12:27am On Oct 31, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Wike no dey easy to kill o. That man na principality on his own except God don decide him fate.

His immortal? I didn't know that grin
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by BALLOSKI: 1:35am On Oct 31, 2023
BigYash:
Only wike dey fct, wan still dey rule Rivers of money..

SIM too weak.. Let wicked Wike know that you are now the governor..
Rivers people are too lousy jare. Who are those noisemakers behind the camera?

I knew Wike chose this man because he felt he looks not too smart, but he miscalculated. He should have looked at how Ganduje treated Kwankwaso. No one stays loyal forever.
Re: Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody by BALLOSKI: 1:36am On Oct 31, 2023
Appletek:

Murife, calm down...
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari / FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government / Natasha Akpoti Praises US For Visa Ban On "Riggers Of Kogi Election"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.