Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! (4481 Views)

Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa / First It Was Ika, Now Ijaw, Ikwerre Next / Meet The Man Who Established Ikwerre In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by orohbirodeysmel: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
Rahkman:
igbos re not behind anybody u foolish ppl should stop dragging igbos into every manner of conflict in this country,you guys are very stupid, mention ur family name not igbos all the time,ezi bida

Monkey dey work, Baboo dey chop na Wetin Igbos dey for this country. If fight set for Niger Delta, they go align with Igbos, if enjoyment time reach, they go deny Igbos...

Omo right now make everyone carry their cross

2 Likes

Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by Cocolatti(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
MrEverest:
Wike has finally set Rivers State on fire. One person's greed is now affecting an entire state. Unfortunately for him, he is going to lose badly.

Sim Fubara was loyal to him but that wasn't enough for Wike. He wanted a total slave. Now it has backfired. People in the better South don't worship human beings. Such can only happen in the SW where Ambode will be chased out like a rat. Rivers State people are behind Sim Fubara and there is nothing Wike can do about it. The governor has sacked his Chief of staff and CSO both imposed on him by Wike.

A worrisome dimension has been added to the imbroglio, it is now ethnic in coloration. I saw a video of Ijaw youths chanting Asawana and other war cries in Ijaw. It's now an Ikwerre vs Ijaw war. Unfortunately, Ikwerre people are not violent nor strong like the Ijaws and also outnumbered by Ijaws.

Soon, Wike will be permanently based in Abuja because once this civilian coup fails completely, Sim Fubara will completely purge his cabinet of any Wike loyalists and he won't have it easy visiting Rivers again. Greediness has finished Wike.
Fubara has learned from his master Wike because it's just like the Amaechi versus Wike war where Amaechi tried to use Federal might to subdue Wike but he stood his ground to the end. Now it's Wike vs Fubara.

2 Likes

Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by steeltrust: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
mrvitalis:

Ikwerres must be left to face ijaws alone

My Igbo brothers should keep. Off
I trust my Igbo brothers
Na look them go de look Ikwere people
Same Ikwere who said they’re not Igbos 😂🤣

Make we see were this one go lead them to 😂😂

3 Likes

Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by providencia(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
MrEverest:
Wike has finally set Rivers State on fire. One person's greed is now affecting an entire state. Unfortunately for him, he is going to lose badly.

Sim Fubara was loyal to him but that wasn't enough for Wike. He wanted a total slave. Now it has backfired. People in the better South don't worship human beings. Such can only happen in the SW where Ambode will be chased out like a rat. Rivers State people are behind Sim Fubara and there is nothing Wike can do about it. The governor has sacked his Chief of staff and CSO both imposed on him by Wike.

A worrisome dimension has been added to the imbroglio, it is now ethnic in coloration. I saw a video of Ijaw youths chanting Asawana and other war cries in Ijaw. It's now an Ikwerre vs Ijaw war. Unfortunately, Ikwerre people are not violent nor strong like the Ijaws and also outnumbered by Ijaws.

Soon, Wike will be permanently based in Abuja because once this civilian coup fails completely, Sim Fubara will completely purge his cabinet of any Wike loyalists and he won't have it easy visiting Rivers again. Greediness has finished Wike.

You people should leave ambode alone. Every time ambode,ambode haba

1 Like

Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by stuffs2002: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Fubara must be very strategic. Gather base quickly. We lgbos in Rivers is solidly behind him.

Igbos keep looking for trouble in another man's land. When issues burst they will still be the one crying victimisation.
Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by truthhurtsnaira: 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
XerXers:
Ikwerre with ordinary four local government want to dominate Rivers State

Since they say they are not Igbo then yep deal with them as you may…. They stole their brothers properties doing the war and denounced their ancestors by changing the name of their towns with R…

Now they go around answering a fictitious non meaning name called “Rivers” state.

These folks are treacherous

2 Likes

Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by stuffs2002: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Na so.

Na stubbornness kept us since 1970. The plan was to eliminate and reduce us to zero economically.

Why would anyone want to reduce worthless things
Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by stuffs2002: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
steeltrust:
I trust my Igbo brothers

Una too like attachment.
Ikwere no be Igbos.. Na by force to be Igbo?
Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by stuffs2002: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
christejames:
Wike is about to be fed with a food cooked by a community

Na today.. Wike strong for ground gidigba
Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by Emotionss: 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
Okwyjesus:

Na so.

Na stubbornness kept us since 1970. The plan was to eliminate and reduce us to zero economically.

Oga stop attaching igbos with what is happening in rivers state.

When will this political slavery and willingness to be political scapegoat stop ?

Most you people always attach yourself on things that doesn’t concerns you ?
Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by Emotionss: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
steeltrust:
I trust my Igbo brothers

You guys are soo shameless.

What concerns igbos with river state politics ?

Why are you guys always quick to attach the igbo tribe with issues that doesn’t concerns them ?

I am honestly beginning to believe that the next generation of igbos lack mental maturity.
Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by Adblg0610: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
stuffs2002:

Na today.. Wike strong for ground gidigba
Once Wike loses his influence in Rivers state, he would be of no relevance to Tinubu’s re-election bid in 2027 and the Jagaban that I know will join forces with Fubara to retain Rivers state.
It means that Wike’s days are numbered in Tinubu’s administration, except he reconciles with Fubara.

2 Likes

Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by steeltrust: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
stuffs2002:

Una too like attachment.
Ikwere no be Igbos.. Na by force to be Igbo?

you can deny your movement but you can’t deny your existence 😂🤣

FYI: I’m not Igbo
Before you call me ipob 😂😂
Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by steeltrust: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

You guys are soo shameless.

What concerns igbos with river state politics ?

Why are you guys always quick to attach the igbo tribe with issues that doesn’t concerns them ?

I am honestly beginning to believe that the next generation of igbos lack mental maturity.
I believe say you be olodo
What so hard for you to read and understand
Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by stuffs2002: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
steeltrust:
you can deny your movement but you can’t deny your existence 😂🤣

FYI: I’m not Igbo
Before you call me ipob 😂😂

Dey there deny yourself. Nobody send you
Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by stuffs2002: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
Adblg0610:
Once Wike loses his influence in Rivers state, he would be of no relevance to Tinubu’s re-election bid in 2027 and the Jagaban that I know will join forces with Fubara to retain Rivers state.
It means that Wike’s days are numbered in Tinubu’s administration, except he reconciles with Fubara.

All these Ojukwu calculations will not work

Ganduje lost elections yet he is still very much relevant in the APC administrations

1 Like

Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by MrColdsweat: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
Adblg0610:
Tinubu will use his politics of chop I chop to hijack rivers state now that wike is weak.
Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by steeltrust: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
stuffs2002:

Dey there deny yourself. Nobody send you
na so 😂🤣😅
Once person no side Apc,l or thieftinubu
They become Igbos or ipob automatically

You no like them
Oya live them make them go
You gree

Olievweda
Big one ny you be
Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by Lastmankc(m): 12:50am On Oct 31, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Of course only people who are stubborn will continue to traffic drugs to countries which implement death penalty when caught and still continue being stubborn in despite such a penalty trafficking drugs. Una stubbornness no get part two. grin

Abi all nah part of economic struggle? undecided
But your president nah nah the drug master nah

Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:55am On Oct 31, 2023
Op you were quick dragged Ambode and SW into rivers issues, now which state has relatively peace?.SW has gone beyond this kind of politics of burning houses, this was a practice of 70s and 80s
Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by Whalis: 1:26am On Oct 31, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Fubara must be very strategic. Gather base quickly. We lgbos in Rivers is solidly behind him.

So you have known the difference between the igbos and Ikwerres? Stupid souls. Fubara is married to an Ikwerre woman. 90% of Ikwerre people is behind Fubara. It is not a fight between Ikwerre and ijaw. It is that between gangsterism and good governance.
Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by Whalis: 1:30am On Oct 31, 2023
CJStarz:
Hehehehe.....na now Ikwerre people go agree say dem be Igbo and a minority group in Rivers state.
Laughing in Mbaise dialect 😂😂😂😂😂

God forbid. Sim is married to an Ikwerre lady. It is no fight between sim and ikwerres. It is that between Wike and Rivers people.

1 Like

Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by CJStarz: 4:25am On Oct 31, 2023
Whalis:

God forbid. Sim is married to an Ikwerre lady. It is no fight between sim and ikwerres. It is that between Wike and Rivers people.

Chai,thank you for clarifying me on that.
This fight between Wike and Sim go sweet o😂😂

1 Like

Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by Jagaban2012: 5:08am On Oct 31, 2023
MrEverest:

💯.
Igbos both indigenous in Rivers and those from SE are neutral. But, personally, I'm backing Sim Fubara. I hate greediness!

Greediness is synonymous with the Nnnnnmyamiri people...
Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:28am On Oct 31, 2023
Lastmankc:
But your president nah nah the drug master nah

Even same Reno is today supporting Tinubu today. Who knows you may be next. grin
Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by Neckpresser101: 7:28am On Oct 31, 2023
Okwyjesus:

You're not igbo

Simple!!

Yorubas always trying to sow hate!
Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by Neckpresser101: 7:28am On Oct 31, 2023
Jagaban2012:

Greediness is synonymous with the Nnnnnmyamiri people...

Give instance?
Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by ruggedtimi(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2023
Nothing like ijaw vs ikwerre....stop all this statement that can lead to violent
Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by Jagaban2012: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Give instance.

For instance, selling fake and split products like Electronic, phone and phones accessories, spare parts, etc

Going abroad to sell hard drugs in Indonesia, Malaysia, India, US etc

Baby factory business and organ harvest and slave trade and child exploitation

Going
Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by Deltancapo: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
MrEverest:

💯.
Igbos both indigenous in Rivers and those from SE are neutral. But, personally, I'm backing Sim Fubara. I hate greediness!

What concerns Igbo with the affairs of Niger Delta indigenous peoples
Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by Christistruth00: 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chinjo2:
The battle line has now been drawn. Fubara should consult Obaseki immediately on how to deal with overzealous godfathers.

Wike want to be the defacto governor.

The enemy of your enemy is your friend. So Simi should quickly team up with Atiku and Amaechi to rescue both PDP and APC from wike claws.

Wike is chasing two birds (PDC and APC) at the same time. He will end up loosing both.

It was Wike that saved Obaseki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of Fake Senate Loan Scam, Akpabio Warns Nigerians / 65 Years After, Ajimobi Is Dualising Iseyin/oyo Road / More Govs. Set To Dump Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.