Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt (23703 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu / Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Splashme: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2023
Wow
Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:19am On Oct 31, 2023
ok
Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by accordadoga29(f): 10:19am On Oct 31, 2023
Hehehehe
Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by maasoap(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2023
VinnyBaba:

IGBOs.
Ijaws
Urhobos
isokos
Itsekiri
Aniomas
Esan
Binis,
Efiks,
Ogoja Pple,etc.
The Entire SOUTH SOUTH Do NOT like the Autocratic and Violent man called Wike.🙄🙄

It's only the KAMORUS, RAZAKS, SODIQS and BASHIRUS of South West that LOVE him. 🤨🤨

So, these are the people who made Wike who and what he is today, right?
And "IGBOs.
Ijaws
Urhobos
isokos
Itsekiri
Aniomas
Esan
Binis,
Efiks,
Ogoja Pple,etc" just realised what and who Wike is, right? grin grin grin
Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by morule20(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2023
Wike forgot that what goes around, comes around.. he thinks, he is going be politically relevant forever.. yeye man

3 Likes

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by icedbreez(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2023
Ijaws rallying round there own. Commendable.

Ahhhhh Izon!!
Izon kime-emiah?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Confirmedzombie: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2023
This are not ijaw youths but Igbo youths. Igbo carry the matter for head like Gala.

Igbo youths have never protested the insecurity and sit at home in their region but dem carry Rivers matter for head like Gala.

Busy body no dey tire igbos

Tufiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by masseratti: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2023
MrEverest:
If ikwerre people are smart, they should align with Sim Fubara now and isolate idiotic Wike. Otherwise, if they join him in this dance of shame, they will end up going down with him.

Ijaws outnumber them in numbers and also violent in nature. So, it won't make sense trying to fight them. Secondly, ijaws will easily join forces with Ogoni, Kalabari and even some oppressed Igboid groups in Rivers like Etche and Obigbo. Even ijaws from Bayelsa and Delta are teaming up with their brothers in Rivers State. Edwin Clark is already condemning Wike.

If that happens, ikwerres will return to old Rivers situation when they were completely sidelined.
all this una permutation from your sitting room since 2014 no dey tìrẹ una?
All you just want is downfall of Wike due to the fact that he supported Tinubu.. You don't even care to find out what went wrong between both parties before you make Ur decision on who to support or remain neutral in this discuss.. For me I don't even have an Idea what could be wrong right now between both of them under 5 months.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by elijahozzy(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2023
Timothy89:

you're More igbo? I'm no more igbo, who ask you?

everybody is now rejecting that useless godforsaken mud region land I'm not igbo bla bla

how many Yoruba voted for him sef? Tinubu got his highest votes in North, obi got his in East, Atiku for his in North as well

what's the tribalism you're talking imbeciles, southeast gave obi 90%+ Tinubu got less than 70% yet Yoruba whom majority of APC members voted for are tribalism

have you ever seen Man united scoring home goal against themselves and jubilating before? who bought this toad a redmi phone

you're from Kaduna, does it mean them no dey get sense for that side too like Sad East?

We are all ONE no matter how you try to push Igbo or Hausa or even the Yorubas away, I think everyone has learned their lesson on who to vote. Pls stop abusing Igbo Hausa or Peter Obi, it’s Tinubu that’s ruling so stop abusing MY PEOPLE!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by millionboi2: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2023
Timothy89:

everybody is now rejecting that useless godforsaken mud region land I'm not igbo bla bla

how many Yoruba voted for him sef? Tinubu got his highest votes in North, obi got his in East, Atiku for his in North as well

what's the tribalism you're talking imbeciles, southeast gave obi 90%+ Tinubu got less than 70% yet Yoruba whom majority of APC members voted for are tribalism

have you ever seen Man united scoring home goal against themselves and jubilating before? who bought this toad a redmi phone

you're from Kaduna, does it mean them no dey get sense for that side too like Sad East?
see your cursed mouth you used to refer to igbos as forsaken.u are doomed forever

5 Likes

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by jamesversion: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2023
MrEverest:
If ikwerre people are smart, they should align with Sim Fubara now and isolate idiotic Wike. Otherwise, if they join him in this dance of shame, they will end up going down with him.

Ijaws outnumber them in numbers and also violent in nature. So, it won't make sense trying to fight them. Secondly, ijaws will easily join forces with Ogoni, Kalabari and even some oppressed Igboid groups in Rivers like Etche and Obigbo. Even ijaws from Bayelsa and Delta are teaming up with their brothers in Rivers State. Edwin Clark is already condemning Wike.

If that happens, ikwerres will return to old Rivers situation when they were completely sidelined.

Are you done?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by InvertedHammer: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2023
MrEverest:

/
They have all these power yet Ikwerre people have been ruling them since?

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by joepepsy(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2023
Capital letter with Igbos,bigots
VinnyBaba:

IGBOs.
Ijaws
Urhobos
isokos
Itsekiri
Aniomas
Esan
Binis,
Efiks,
Ogoja Pple,etc.
The Entire SOUTH SOUTH Do NOT like the Autocratic and Violent man called Wike.🙄🙄

It's only the KAMORUS, RAZAKS, SODIQS and BASHIRUS of South West that LOVE him. 🤨🤨

1 Like

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by meobizy(f): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2023
"No kill yourselves for politicians." Youths no dey gree hear.
Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by chiagozien(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This are not ijaw youths but Igbo youths. Igbo carry the matter for head like Gala.

Igbo youths have never protested the insecurity and sit at home in their region but dem carry Rivers matter for head like Gala.

Tufiakwa
You're Really your moniker.

Very confirmed

3 Likes

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Paramount01(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2023
Miracle2020:
So they should follow a fool because he is their tribal man the way Yoruba foolishly vote for Tinubu just because he is their tribe. Now tell me who are the people surfering now the more. Most of the Yorubas has automatically turned themselves to online begers.

The same way the Igbo's have turned to On and offline Ashewo and engaged in all form of illegalities
Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by todugo(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2023
MrEverest:

Oga this is a political tactics to get the masses to support him. Victimization draws sympathy and support. I am familiar with this game!
Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Paramount01(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Tufiakwa

Honestly, make everybody mind their state or region but you see those Father of illegalities will not hear just because Obituary lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by saintopus(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2023
MrEverest:

You have said it all.

This is the likely scenario.

If the Ikwerres, never distance themselves from the Wike dance then, the outcome would be very disasterous to them.

I'm Ijaw, and I can tell you what you said is the likely outcome.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by newnigerdelta00: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2023
Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by emmanuelbrown26: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2023
VinnyBaba:

IGBOs.
Ijaws
Urhobos
isokos
Itsekiri
Aniomas
Esan
Binis,
Efiks,
Ogoja Pple,etc.

U nailed it man. Just d fallen demons that are supporting wike, they thought that dis is Yoruba land where anything goes

1 Like

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Sillymoderators: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2023
Miracle2020:
So they should follow a fool because he is their tribal man the way Yoruba foolishly vote for Tinubu just because he is their tribe. Now tell me who are the people surfering now the more. Most of the Yorubas has automatically turned themselves to online begers.
Stop making foolish and idiotic comment here! A lot of Yorubas supported Obi and voted for him, for others they have the right to vote whoever they like it is their rights and their choice. Does it mean you voted Atiku or Obi because of tribe? All you hypocrites!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Miracle2020: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Stop making foolish and idiotic comment here! A lot of Yorubas supported Obi and voted for him, for others they have the right to vote whoever they like it is their rights and their choice. Does it mean you voted Atiku or Obi because of tribe? All you hypocrites!
neither Atiku nor Obi is my tribe. Majority of fools voted for Tinubu because of tribe and religion.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by chrisxxx(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
Wike will not win this war.
Sane Ikwerre people like me are against him, the entire South South are against him. The Ijaws and other tribe are against him. Ikwerre my tribe is not the only tribe in Rivers. Let other tribes govern for peace sake. We had our for 16yrs. Greedy bastard Wike
Nwene Wike bu a greedy fellow. O hapu Sim nu ayi. Sim bu governor . Sim ji Iji ji alaka( Ama wiri).
Let it be understood that Wike is not fighting for Ikwerre people. It is him and only him.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Skillsnigeria: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Kaiser20: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2023
Tinubu should quietly drop Mumu Wike otherwise, Wike will put sand sand for already contaminated Tinubu Garri.
Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Sillymoderators: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2023
Miracle2020:
neither Atiku nor Obi is my tribe. Majority of fools voted for Tinubu because of tribe and religion.
I don't care whatever tribe you come from! Calling people fools because of their choice is also foolishness on his own. Everybody have the right to their choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by BoldBrainz(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2023
Timothy89:

You're sounding really unhinged right now. Hope all is well?

1 Like

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Confirmedzombie: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2023
chiagozien:
You're Really your moniker.

Very confirmed

Rivers people are not talking or making noise. They are pushing for peace but you igbos carry the matter for head like Gala.

Over 30 threads posted by igbos.

Una no dey tire.

Face your region biko

Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by Oyindidi(f): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2023
JagabanB:

All these one eyed analysis on social media don't hold any water.
He is somehow right, if they are not careful this will be the beginning of their political downfall.
Re: Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt by NinjaMetahuman: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2023
Miracle2020:
see this capital fool. Who told you iam an Igbo man, Mr man I am not an Igbo man and I never supported peter Obi. I am a proud northerner from Kaduna state. Why is it that every bad thing that happened to your lineage you will start calling peter Obi? That thing that you voted for, how far now? Instead of you guys to vote for competent you decided to vote for a deranged think in the name of tribe and religion. Online begers. Uwar ka!!!
lmao

So who should Nigerians have voted?

The haliburton billionaire custom officer?l called Atiku?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"APC Has Failed Nigerians" - Dino Melaye Tells His Party / Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment / Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.