Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Why Does This Happen All The Time? (18+ Graphic Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does This Happen All The Time? (18+ Graphic Pics) (3900 Views)

Can Somebody Explain What Is Going On Here (18+ Graphic Pic) / My First Time โ€ฆ (18+) / Restaurant Chef Serves Cockroach Dishes To Customers (+18 Graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does This Happen All The Time? (18+ Graphic Pics) by iTroll: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
Why are so many guys in this situation?
You can clearly see the pain and desperation in his eyes
Will he have to hang around for 10 years until she "notices" him?
I feel for guys like this sha fr
What a sad situation

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Happen All The Time? (18+ Graphic Pics) by speedy0420: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
Two words

scarcity mindset

He sticks around because he thinks he cannot do any better and there might be no one out there who will either love him and love him like she should (although it's all in his head)

Another reason is that this is probably another case of oneitis.
Oneitis is a disease that affects predominantly men and the main symptom of this disease is the delusion that a particular individual is the ONE FOR YOU and is the person that was paired with you from heaven.
This may lead a man to make very irrational decisions, an example being staying in a situation that doesn't benefit you in anyway just like how the gentleman above is behaving

Oneitis is one of the many lies men were either told or indoctrinated into and I explained all of these lies in a previous thread of mine

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does This Happen All The Time? (18+ Graphic Pics) by MS247: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
Honestly I don't have intention of fvcking every girl I meet, some are just friends and we hang out

This dude doesn't want her kpekus so why make it look like her vagina is some kind of heaven

6 Likes

Re: Why Does This Happen All The Time? (18+ Graphic Pics) by S1MP: 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
iTroll:
Why are so many guys in this situation?
You can clearly see the pain and desperation in his eyes
Will he have to hang around for 10 years until she "notices" him?
I feel for guys like this sha fr
What a sad situation
How do you know he's being friendzoned
Take your vitirol elsewhere and allow people enjoy life

4 Likes

Re: Why Does This Happen All The Time? (18+ Graphic Pics) by Fahvvy: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
That a guy is friends with a girl doesn't automatically mean he has been friend zoned undecided...

And if till this point of your life, you haven't realized this, then I don't think you'll be able to have any meaningful platonic relationship with the opposite s.ex undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does This Happen All The Time? (18+ Graphic Pics) by Ballzproblemm: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
How did you arrive at that conclusion? you be mumu oh.
Re: Why Does This Happen All The Time? (18+ Graphic Pics) by Wawelexy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
What if they took that picture after having sยฃx
That girl looks like the clingy person here

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Happen All The Time? (18+ Graphic Pics) by VinnyBaba: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
OP,

you can't just Date and Fcvk every Girl that turns out to be your Friend.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ

Ur PREEK no get control?.๐Ÿ˜

Any Guy with 'I must Fucck every Girl I meet' Mentality will DISGRACE himself one day. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Why Does This Happen All The Time? (18+ Graphic Pics) by Kevineleven(m): 2:58am On Oct 31, 2023
Omo na warri man you dey see so, him don chop tire.
Re: Why Does This Happen All The Time? (18+ Graphic Pics) by DyingFetus: 4:30am On Oct 31, 2023
All these redpillers way carry woman matter for head

Re: Why Does This Happen All The Time? (18+ Graphic Pics) by sulakishop(m): 8:33am On Oct 31, 2023
I'm sorry for his wallet. From his looks, he's sorry too
Re: Why Does This Happen All The Time? (18+ Graphic Pics) by Silentgroper(m): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2023
Nuh ..

If I was that guy, I'd be glad we're just besties and nothing more ..

Don't ask me why
Re: Why Does This Happen All The Time? (18+ Graphic Pics) by benjazzy009(m): 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
I dey nack my bestie.....I confront her....and she happen to b d best Bleep mate ever..... Even begging to see me anytime

(1) (Reply)

Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First / Am i a virgin? / See Photos:-why Do Girls Love Doing There Mouth Like This :-/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.