Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

My Salary Has Finished - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Salary Has Finished (26536 Views)

I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) / Reasons Why I Don't Tell People My Salary / Please HELP, My Boss Slashed My Salary Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Salary Has Finished by adesegun121(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2023
Ok
Re: My Salary Has Finished by komols856: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2023
Herdamorlar:
With the high rise in the prices of all the basic needs. I returned from work this evening and I tried to write all I needed and to my surprise, my salary has finished with no savings for me.

I just don't know what to remove from the list right now, are we really going to continue like this? Especially those of us working for private companies, these private companies don't even bother to increase the salary of their

workers with the rise in all commodities in the country.

Join a side hustle like Real Estate Investment Consultancy services. It will afford you the opportunity to make more money better than your salary if you work hard and Smart. It doesn't stop your main work.
To learn more chat me on Whatsapp: +2348030897019.
Re: My Salary Has Finished by delishpot: 9:43am On Oct 31, 2023
Herdamorlar:
With the high rise in the prices of all the basic needs. I returned from work this evening and I tried to write all I needed and to my surprise, my salary has finished with no savings for me.

I just don't know what to remove from the list right now, are we really going to continue like this? Especially those of us working for private companies, these private companies don't even bother to increase the salary of their workers with the rise in all commodities in the country.

How much be the salary?
Plus, do you think those private companies are making so much profit to be able to increase staff salaries? If yes then have a chat with your boss

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Juanmike(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2023
Remove everything from the list
Re: My Salary Has Finished by Dshocker(m): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2023
Herdamorlar:

I just don't know what to remove from the list right now, are we really going to continue like this? Especially those of us working for private companies, these private companies don't even bother to increase the salary of their workers with the rise in all commodities in the country.

Why complaining, when you had the opportunity to vote right...

Tribalism will consume and destroy your future.
Re: My Salary Has Finished by LockDown69(m): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2023
tellsblinks:
Some persons will still buy car and build house

Which side are you on?
I dey tell you grin
Re: My Salary Has Finished by Dubetex96(m): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2023
Sometimes i wonder for we the men in Nigeria na like this we go take marry come feed wife and children chai chai !!!

God abeg come to the rescue of men in Nigeria

E no easy for us oooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Has Finished by jideaug: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2023
My brother thank God that you still have Job, some has been sacked due to this harsh economy.

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Has Finished by bikefab(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2023
I feel your pain. This is time to make some structural adjustments and employ some austerity measure. Buhari, Tinubu and APC wants to finish the country kpatakpata....
Re: My Salary Has Finished by JohnsonEmma(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2023
Join our $50 to $500 or $100 to $1000 Binary trading challenge

To register and get 50% bonus, click this link
https://po8.cash/smart/Q9zLznGezxqLZc

After registering and depositing... Send me a DM with your UID @Edjohnson1 to be added to the group on telegram
Re: My Salary Has Finished by Roozzaay(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2023
Salary wey I don finished since 25th wey e enter angry

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Reelmii: 9:47am On Oct 31, 2023
Sorry o
Re: My Salary Has Finished by Timoleon(m): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2023
Johnchrix:
Have u imagined putting ur self in the shoes of jobless graduates? Appreciate the little u have and try getting side hustles , avoid buying unnecessary stuffs.

No put yourself in any jobless graduate shoe o. Any jobless graduate wey get shoe either e get family support or e Dey do yahoo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Hendrixky: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2023
Untill we reduce the numbers of the likes of Muhammad deedee we will continue to suffer and can't unite against our politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Salary Has Finished by smileyoo: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2023
DyingFetus:
I feel you . Why don't you kys because things are going to get more worse that you wished you did earlier
ha ha , so you want him to kill himself, because things are going to get worse, what of if things latter become better than you expected ?
you are not a patriotic citizen.

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Ayjay44(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2023
DyingFetus:
I feel you . Why don't you kys because things are going to get more worse that you wished you did earlier
abi ooh. cheesy
Salary has finished something has to be done na
Re: My Salary Has Finished by Truths9ja: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2023
You better cut costs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Salary Has Finished by nedekid: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2023
thelegend1:
I empathize with you and also the private companies.
The cost of doing business in Nigeria is quite high with meagre returns.

I would actually blame our government and Judiciary that continue to allow bad governance to thrive.
The crazy one nobody is currently talking about is the price of diesel. Diesel thar powers generators, that runs hotels, factories, businesses etc transportation ie trailers, trucks etc that move food around the country.
Guess what, it is now ₦1300 per liter!
No business can survive at that price.

3 Likes

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Easyincome24: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2023
Private firms are also feeling the heat. So, if you desire not to have a deficit after income-expenditure, then you need to double your game.

We never expected the shock we got especially the sharp inflation and naira devaluation.

Here is my honest advice, at your leisure, learn a skill. It could be tech or any other things. Next year is not looking promising, don't expect $1 to be less than N1000.

Your post made the frontpage. Who knows, if you are consistent in making relevant and trending post, you can earn from it too.

Or you think people are joking creating contents on TikTok, FB, Instagram, YT?

Start something today, there are lots you have no control about. But take care of the one within your control.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Has Finished by brunobaba(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2023
You're welcome to the team....can i get an Amen?
Re: My Salary Has Finished by dominic17: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2023
Pls enlighten us on what you meant by "meaningful development,". Is it use of the scarces forex that are needed for industrial development to buy luxurious cars for the political elites or using of tax player money to fund luxurious life style of the president son.There's no sign that this administration mean well for the masses.
Starboytwo:
Don't worry this phase too shall pass...

If you read through history, no meaningful development comes without it's price...

Sun gon shine on anything you do my brother... Keep the hope burning.
Re: My Salary Has Finished by queengift(f): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2023
In Nigeria currently, Salaries are no more enough, especially people with Families working in private sector, God will see is through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Ayjay44(m): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2023
Herdamorlar:

this kan topic sha. It s as if a female wrote it. A feminine brain. Anyway sha. My advise to you is to plan on alternate srce of income like online jobs and also offline hustles.

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Ayjay44(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2023
Juanmike:
Remove everything from the list
can I learn video content creation from you pls
Re: My Salary Has Finished by edunaragold(f): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2023
parkervero:

If you remove anything now na you go suffer am
thank God I love in north for now,I can still walk to work and save larger part,am still on loan, in bank and work,so yeah things are more cheaper in the north.
Re: My Salary Has Finished by OfficialAPCNig: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2023
Starboytwo:

If you read through history, no meaningful development comes without it's price...

Yoruba people have mastered this phrase

"This too shall pass"

😂😂😂

We have been hearing it since 2015. Vote for good government, una refuse

😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Emma09(m): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2023
Herdamorlar:

Firstly, thank God u still have a job to feed urself and family if u have already. Me as a government worker don't depend on salary anymore o. Thanks to my Korope wey i dey use hustle. Pls try as much as possible to get other means of income to complement ur salary. I still dey look for how to create another side hustle again as from January. Thinking of investing in Oriamo gadgets.

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Deicide: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2023
I swear, bread way be 300# last year na 900# now

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by maasoap(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2023
Starboytwo:

This one na confirmed brainwashed zombie! Did you see your lawmakers ordering for brand new cars that costs 160 million naira each?

5 Likes

Re: My Salary Has Finished by bsalawu: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2023
Herdamorlar:

Sell Real Estate while doing your job and see wonders
Re: My Salary Has Finished by Haymus007(m): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2023
Dubetex96:
Sometimes i wonder for we the men in Nigeria na like this we go take marry come feed wife and children shai shai !!!

God abeg come to the rescue of men in Nigeria

E no easy for us oooo
Amen oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Bank, Whtycleon Sacking Staff Massively / 7 Easy-to-learn Skills You Can Use To Work From Home / Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.