Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Salary Has Finished - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Salary Has Finished (26551 Views)

I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) / Reasons Why I Don't Tell People My Salary / Please HELP, My Boss Slashed My Salary Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Salary Has Finished by BoldBrainz(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2023
Starboytwo:
Don't worry this phase too shall pass...

If you read through history, no meaningful development comes without it's price...

Sun gon shine on anything you do my brother... Keep the hope burning.

Which phase is passing..😂? Nigerians and delusions of grandeur.

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Has Finished by gigabyte13: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2023
Sooooooooo....??
We should console or advise on it or what
The time wey you dey collect am
You tell us ......
Carry your woran woran go one side abeg
Re: My Salary Has Finished by adams123: 10:14am On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
You’ve not even spent your salary and you’re broke already Ehya sorry!!

You’re a danger to the society, and you should be avoided at all cost. You know you broke men are so heartless and can do horrible things!! undecided

Broke men everywhere!!
Shior!!

Smiles... Please, find him a better pay job ma as he wants to marry your type

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Juanmike(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2023
Ayjay44:
can I learn video content creation from you pls
Yes
Re: My Salary Has Finished by placeofallure(f): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2023
Herdamorlar:
With the high rise in the prices of all the basic needs. I returned from work this evening and I tried to write all I needed and to my surprise, my salary has finished with no savings for me.

I just don't know what to remove from the list right now, are we really going to continue like this? Especially those of us working for private companies, these private companies don't even bother to increase the salary of their workers with the rise in all commodities in the country.

Some of them private companies (like mine) are reasonable. They increased the salaries and even did promotion exercise but you needed to be reevaluated before you can be considered worthy of a promotion. Still, life no balance. It's side hustles here and there one dey take hold body. Plus God is still in the business of doing exceedingly and wonderfully. Side hustle na baller truly!

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Ayjay44(m): 10:23am On Oct 31, 2023
Juanmike:
Yes
pls how does it work is it about creating skits or it s diferent

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Keepamsafe: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2023
ideabusiness200:
I understand your financial worries, and you are not alone. The cost of living is on the rise, particularly for private sector workers. It is essential to focus on your primary requirements and to create a budget to effectively manage expenses. Additionally, it is a legitimate concern to advocate for equitable remuneration and benefits in the workplace. We can only hope for a better economic climate and equitable remuneration for all employees. Remain resilient fam..

Welcome to the world of possibilities! In this over 1400 pages eBook 'Transform 200K into 450K or more Monthly : 155 Red-Hot Businesses You Can start Today With 200K or More,' we uncover a multitude of entrepreneurial pathways. With as little as 200,000 Naira or more, you can set your course towards financial independence. Explore creative business ideas, effective strategies, and inspiring tales of triumph that will empower you to embark on your entrepreneurial journey and achieve financial success. Your road to financial abundance begins now!" I
it covers various industries such as childcare, production, education, food, farming, technology and many more. currently being offered at a special price of just 3k reduced from its original price of 15k! this is 80% discount for Nairaland members...

Visit my profile for contact details or visit the Paystack store link on my profile for hassle-free payment and instant download!

G
Re: My Salary Has Finished by vickydevoka(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2023
Johnchrix:
Have u imagined putting ur self in the shoes of jobless graduates? Appreciate the little u have and try getting side hustles , avoid buying unnecessary stuffs.
Exactly. I was jobless almost a year. Jesus it was hell. I can never forget

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Deepthoughts: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2023
Herdamorlar:
With the high rise in the prices of all the basic needs. I returned from work this evening and I tried to write all I needed and to my surprise, my salary has finished with no savings for me.

I just don't know what to remove from the list right now, are we really going to continue like this? Especially those of us working for private companies, these private companies don't even bother to increase the salary of their workers with the rise in all commodities in the country.
show the list n I will tell you what you can remove.
Re: My Salary Has Finished by BABAawoo47: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2023
talk2hb1:
Salary or Pre-Salary?
I have finished spending my Pre-Salary though, hopefully, by his grace Salary Shall be Paid Today (31st October 2023)
LOL, abeg share reach my side na...Half loaf better than none

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by vickydevoka(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2023
Johnchrix:
Have u imagined putting ur self in the shoes of jobless graduates? Appreciate the little u have and try getting side hustles , avoid buying unnecessary stuffs.
Exactly. I was jobless almost a year. Jesus it was hell. I can never forget . My house rent alone. Food n transportation in search of job.

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Bambam321(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2023
omo , its not even a new month yet
Re: My Salary Has Finished by Kionrae: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2023
Ademolar blame your brother thieffnubu don’t come here and wail to us

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Rmace: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2023
Starboytwo:
Don't worry this phase too shall pass...

If you read through history, no meaningful development comes without it's price...

Sun gon shine on anything you do my brother... Keep the hope burning.

All this suffer now , enjoy later na jus myth.
Doesn't work well in a destabilise country like this

4 Likes

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Rmace: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

You’re a danger to the society, and you should be avoided at all cost. You know you broke men are so heartless and can do horrible things!! undecided

Broke men everywhere!!
Shior!!

Lol.. blunt bae
Re: My Salary Has Finished by rapheal5(m): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2023
komols856:

Join a side hustle like Real Estate Investment Consultancy services. It will afford you the opportunity to make more money better than your salary if you work hard and Smart. It doesn't stop your main work.
To learn more chat me on Whatsapp: +2348030897019.
hope you won't ask to pay 5k or 10k for form 😉

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Angelfrost(m): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2023
If you currently depending only on salary now, then you better be earning in top 6 figures at least.

APC finally succeeded in burying the Middle class.

...And they expect local industries and Businesses to thrive. How can that happen when the purchasing power of most citizens has shrunken beyond belief?!!

4 Likes

Re: My Salary Has Finished by omoredia: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2023
U are a big joke? Didnt u know ur action or inaction in governance would have consequences?
Re: My Salary Has Finished by MikeMicheal(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2023
talk2hb1:
Salary or Pre-Salary?
I have finished spending my Pre-Salary though, hopefully, by his grace Salary Shall be Paid Today (31st October 2023)
Some got salary on the 28th sef
Re: My Salary Has Finished by CedarHoldings: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2023
We can actually start a partnership online business here to serve as side hurtle to boost our salaries, what do think ?

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Blhezin(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2023
Let tribalism breeeeeath.. and face reality, puting blames on eachoda won't solve the country's prob .. we will continue to remain one Nigeria, if u like hit ur head for wall... Baby Adult everywia

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Godsongang: 10:48am On Oct 31, 2023
I had to fire some workers from my small company because things are not working out right now. No work right now

It is well in God name

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Reference(m): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2023
Herdamorlar:

Elections have consequences.
We are all here by choice.
The overwhelming choices of anointing leaders that have little capacity to handle things on our behalf.
Bad economies do not just drop out of the sky.
They are as a result of one step after the other in a wrong direction.
Shepherds that have led this nation into the desert to find pasture.

3 Likes

Re: My Salary Has Finished by israelmao(m): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2023
Just thank God?What about those people without job right now?
Re: My Salary Has Finished by dododawa1: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2023
No one

Survival

Or

RICH

On

SALARY

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by MSN1(m): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2023
Herdamorlar:

Bros try buy like 3 bottles drink first, sleep up and u go de alrite because; Problem nor fit finish.
Whenever i think about Naija mata, na bottles i de use cure my brain.
Staying alive is ur biggest achievement, nor use brain problem kill ur self.

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Whytelyon(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2023
Have you voted Tinubu today ?
Re: My Salary Has Finished by Johnchrix(m): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2023
MSN1:

Bros try buy like 3 bottles drink first, sleep up and u go de alrite because; Problem nor fit finish.
Whenever i think about Naija mata, na bottles i de use cure my brain.
Staying alive is ur biggest achievement, nor use brain problem kill ur self.
we were no de drink na?

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Has Finished by preshy2020(f): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2023
is only God we help us
Re: My Salary Has Finished by Originalsly: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2023
Your salary will be overtaken by expenses.... neck and neck right now. You will need another source of income to maintain your present standard of living ... don't be hoping for wage increase ... after all ... the company is having the same problem and may be thinking of laying off workers or going out of business. Then what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Godmademan(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!!
Shior!!
Grow up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks / 7 Easy-to-learn Skills You Can Use To Work From Home / First Bank, Whtycleon Sacking Staff Massively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.