Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

My Salary Has Finished - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Salary Has Finished (26542 Views)

I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) / Reasons Why I Don't Tell People My Salary / Please HELP, My Boss Slashed My Salary Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Juanmike(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2023
Ayjay44:
pls how does it work is it about creating skits or it s diferent
0703one56four2twosix, chat me on WhatsApp.
Re: My Salary Has Finished by Tobest94: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2023
Na sporty chop my own alawee. Na same day e enter dem chop am

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by MSN1(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2023
Johnchrix:
we were no de drink na?
That is a big problem, somtimes i wonder how u guys cope with Naija problems.
Alcohol doesn't solve problems but trust me; it relieves your brain from unnecessary problems for a period.
NOTHING fit depress me for this life wahlai, bottles and music from my JBL and Mp3 dey make me forget any kind problem.

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Karlifate: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2023
Easyincome24:
Private firms are also feeling the heat. So, if you desire not to have a deficit after income-expenditure, then you need to double your game.

We never expected the shock we got especially the sharp inflation and naira devaluation.

Here is my honest advice, at your leisure, learn a skill. It could be tech or any other things. Next year is not looking promising, don't expect $1 to be less than N1000.

Your post made the frontpage. Who knows, if you are consistent in making relevant and trending post, you can earn from it too.

Or you think people are joking creating contents on TikTok, FB, Instagram, YT?

Start something today, there are lots you have no control about. But take care of the one within your control.

@ bolded:

I love this.

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Sirtee19: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2023
You are not the only one in this mess. Federal workers too has not received any pay rise too. Our salary finish the day it was paid or a day after. It was the same salary since last year. Wittynes said, it's time to create another source of income. It sounds good but very difficult though not impossible. If those of us that has a means of income can agonizingly feel this heat like this, imagine millions without any means. May God send help to us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Reference(m): 11:39am On Oct 31, 2023
They say Productivity is the direct antidote to inflation.
This is five months after energy and currency liberalisation (trigger of inflation).
Where is the productivity that is being cultivated by this government.
Where is the direction this government is headed economically that the average citizen can tap into to produce stuff and create wealth.

Which industry or industrial sector is prepped to begin mass employment?
Particularly sectors that produce tangible goods geared either towards import replacement or export.

Which sector is being prepped to engage Nigeria's competitive advantage?
They talk about mining for example and the next thing you hear is German cartography.
The same old template of inviting foreign participation that will invariably lead to cartels, exploitation and valueless exportation.
While the right template will be to start with the demand side of the value chain.

That is seeding the establishment of small scale processing plants and then organizing mining cooperatives to feed these plants and a metals exchange to guarantee fair prices and stable market.

Same thing in agriculture, same thing in construction, all mass employers of labour and potentially huge foreign exchange earners DIRECTLY INTO THE POCKETS OF THE CITIZENS.

But this are the things that are discussed and debated BEFORE elections.
Every candidate bringing REAL ideas, detailed plans to the table of scrutiny so that the people vote in whose ideas best serve their hopes.
So instead of hiring musical bands, court jesters and comedians to the campaign train like Wike aptly demonstrated, they spend the money hiring experts in all fields they hope to demonstrate.

So that a Wike for instance will have had a solid blueprint to work with now that he is in office.
Not what we see today, a nation that continues to decay while the elected leaders run around looking for solutions.

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Karlifate: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2023
Deicide:
I swear, bread way be 300# last year na 900# now

undecided
Re: My Salary Has Finished by Neckpresser101: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2023
The government will tax the company high to generate IGR

Then the company will sacrifice salary increase for paying taxes

The employees will be paying indirect tax

Then nairaland pigs will be here celebrating IGR
Re: My Salary Has Finished by NaijaCover(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: My Salary Has Finished by ufotunang: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
Herdamorlar:
With the high rise in the prices of all the basic needs. I returned from work this evening and I tried to write all I needed and to my surprise, my salary has finished with no savings for me.

I just don't know what to remove from the list right now, are we really going to continue like this? Especially those of us working for private companies, these private companies don't even bother to increase the salary of their workers with the rise in all commodities in the country.
..you cannot blame companies...many companies are struggling to survive the hard economy...they are some companies that have closed down due to the bad economy and the negative effect it has on the company
Re: My Salary Has Finished by Mosba: 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
Herdamorlar:
With the high rise in the prices of all the basic needs. I returned from work this evening and I tried to write all I needed and to my surprise, my salary has finished with no savings for me.

I just don't know what to remove from the list right now, are we really going to continue like this? Especially those of us working for private companies, these private companies don't even bother to increase the salary of their workers with the rise in all commodities in the country.

In other words, your salary has not really finished you are still at drafting level. What if your salary is 75k and your account balance is -N42,405 whereas you must pay 30k for contribution which you've collected your own turn few months ago? Tell me what list I can make with N2,595?
Abeg problem pass problem, your own problem no be money but how to spend it.

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Karlifate: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
Rmace:

All this suffer now , enjoy later na jus myth.
Doesn't work well in a destabilise country like this

cheesy Abi o

So many people has suffered from birth till death in Nigeria & so many people are still suffering since birth, and will die in suffering if care is not taken.

4 Likes

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Tijani009: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
Well, that's a clarion call for you to start making plan B. Start applying to other companies with bigger pay or try a side hustle that can fit in with your current job. No time to waste time my guy.

Give one side hustle ideal you have

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
You’ve not even spent your salary and you’re broke already Ehya sorry!!

You’re a danger to the society, and you should be avoided at all cost. You know you broke men are so heartless and can do horrible things!! undecided

Broke men everywhere!!
Shior!!

This girl..try rest
Re: My Salary Has Finished by ImpactBooks: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2023
The only way you can manage your salary in this hard time is to:

- Separate your NEEDS from your WANTS

- priorities your needs

Simple!

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Smartrock: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
Lollll

Another funny joke
Jennyclay:

You’re a danger to the society, and you should be avoided at all cost. You know you broke men are so heartless and can do horrible things!! undecided

Broke men everywhere!!
Shior!!
Re: My Salary Has Finished by Rmace: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
Karlifate:

cheesy Abi o

So many people has suffered from birth till death in Nigeria & so many people are still suffering since birth, and will die in suffering if care is not taken.

Lmao
Re: My Salary Has Finished by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
Embark on the first road map to financial independence.
AKA......self employment/Enterpreneurship.

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
All the blamed is the govt,who don't pity people's,All they know is promised without fulfilment,bad policy everywhere..May God just help people's.. Things really hard..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Adewale1603(m): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!!
Shior!!
na your type Yahoo+ boys dey use do rituals. All that glitters is not gold

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Solidex(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
I hope you are not one of those zombies that voted Emilocan, if you were, then grmble no more, you can't eat your cake and have it back. It's not over yet, there is still a very long way to go. Endure and persivere while the Ogas at the top keep balling on our common wealth.
Re: My Salary Has Finished by alphaNomega: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
Neckpresser101:
The government will tax the company high to generate IGR

Then the company will sacrifice salary increase for paying taxes

The employees will be paying indirect tax

Then nairaland pigs will be here celebrating IGR

"He built Lagos!"

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by occfx: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
Fredfr33zy:

Let us create a system that will be on a contract basis. Pay as you go. It will help us as individuals.

As far as the employers are less than employees, you will always be at there mercy. Unfortunately, thats what your leaders work so hard to make enough people poor in order to be at there mercy. You will have to liberate yourself by force

1 Like

Re: My Salary Has Finished by Fredfr33zy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
occfx:

As far as the employers are less than employees, you will always be at there mercy. Unfortunately, thats what your leaders work so hard to make enough people poor in order to be at there mercy. You will have to liberate yourself by force

Yes, that's how the politicians operate.
Re: My Salary Has Finished by lendahand(m): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
just4fun:

What a very silly comment ...

Why are you still alive ? Why not hang yourself first ?
His moniker says it all. He's frustrated...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Bank, Whtycleon Sacking Staff Massively / 7 Easy-to-learn Skills You Can Use To Work From Home / Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.