Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza (40929 Views)

The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions / Israel Foils 'october 7-style' Terror Attack In Raid On Jenin Hospital(photos) / Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Akfrenzy(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
Roger3D:
Free Palestine

Terrorism is bad

2 Likes

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Danisaint112(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kill them HAMAS terrorist for me Isreal. Kill them all.

1 Like

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
Roger3D:
Free Palestine
come an be going...

2 Likes

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by oluwafemim(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Hope her pimpim has not been BRUTALIZED?
that is the problem
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Roger3D(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
Akfrenzy:

Terrorism is bad
Israeli terrorists you mean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by maasoap(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
Well, they didn't have intention to kill her, otherwise she would have been dead already

1 Like

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by olatade(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
Morbeta11:

The only thing that functions the brain of an average black African is erection and peneration.

The Caucasians are worst bro

1 Like

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Kingsley904: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
Younghacka:
The Israeli Forces Seem To Be Very Competent. . .
Good One.

Do you mean more than Nigerian Army 🤣🤣🤣?
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by mindtricks: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Today on CNN I saw Gaza residents stealing , dragging and begging for food to eat from a UN aid center. The will continue to depend of aids.

Gaza is a cursed land, nothing but death and hunger awaits Palestinians.
They are cursed people...., Go back to history it has always been like that since the beginning.

Even after this war, few years from now. I bet you, they will trigger another war with Israel and Israel will continue to kill and destroy them.
This is the word of God, The word of Jehovah. The God of Israel. His words does not come back void. I have no pity for Gaza.

This fight is a fight without end.

Take am easy na, why such harsh words on the people?
Everyone in Gaza could not have been among the terrorists.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Padipadi(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
MikeMicheal:
She's Yoruba. Her name is Oriyomi Megedishu, an Ijebu girl.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by infofta(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Most people doesn't know Israelites and the Palestinians lived together before Jesus was born. Bethlehem, Nazareth, Jerusalem were lands occupied by Israelites and Palestinians under the rule of the Roman Empire (King Herod)

Some historian believed Jesus was a Palestinian Jew while others say he's an Israeli jew.
Jesus was born in Bethlehem where Palestinians lived.

Israeli Jews aided the crucifixion of Jusus because they believed he was not the messiah that was to come.

I'm not going to go into how Israel was conquered and the people taken as slaves and how they later came back from different parts of the World and started the present day fight over land with the Palestinians.

The question is:
Is Jesus a Palestinian Jew or an Israeli Jew?
Where is the land of Israel and the land of Palestine in the present day?
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Eniitankorede: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Botragelad:
Good. More to follow. Can we crack on with hunting down the Islamic terrorists, and flatten Gaza and the tossers hiding there!
After the whole thing, who else reckons Muslim nutters in places like France, Sweden, UK, and other Western/European countries should be kicked out!

These guys are becoming a menace and a pain in the arse to the civilised word. I'm well cheesed off with the Muslim terror really. So much hassle and aggro from this same religion. Something needs to be done. For real!

As of now, Israel and the US are like the only country giving these terror loonies a proper spanking, other countries keep letting them in. For the sake of humanity, deport all Muslim extremists to the dump they legged it from.

You are despicable terrorist and a ignoble piececof flesh that is subhuman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Daystar7: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Judea and Samaria is now Palestine land according to head slamming terrorist. No be ment? What the Bleep is Palestine to begin with? At what point did the name start existing. We know Judea, Samaria, Jerusalem, Nazareth, philistine the dwellers of Gaza. We know the map and the whole expanse of kingdom of David but they all belong to Palestine. A name that the Roman empire created. Mad people. Israel is established in Canaan forever if e pain u use the next available flight to Gaza n Join Hamas. If u feel Israel should go to their fathers land in Iraq make sure the Arabs leave the Persian Gulf too. All of them should go back to IraQ, if not Ogun go kill u head slamming terrorist papa if I hear Palestine land again. Violent demons

4 Likes

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by bemeruca: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
She should join the fight against her kidnappers
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Daystar7: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
Eniitankorede:

You are despicable terrorist and a ignoble piececof flesh that is subhuman.

Shut up. Terrorist. That's what y'all head slammers are. Bloody violent blood sucking mohammedian rag tag terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by sslcrypt: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kill all the terrorist
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by regenerateman(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
osuofia2:
Give it to the sons of zion.
Reminds me of Operation wrath of God after the incident in Munich 72 amd the Entebbe operation in Uganda
It was the operation Entebbe where Israeli special forces led by Mr Yonatan Natanyahu (elder brother to Israeli Prime minister Benjamin Natanyahu) rescued more than 100 people on-board an Israeli plane that was hijacked on its way to France. Unfortunately, Yonatan Natanyahu lost his life in the operation.

1 Like

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Omoawoke2(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
Younghacka:
The Israeli Forces Seem To Be Very Competent. . .
Good One.

Because they are fighting a small Palestine without army

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by BIGDADDY000(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
seunlayi:
Good. Unlike my Fatherland where soldiers are never rescued from the hands of Boko haram or Isis terrorist. Once they hold a soldier, just sọ pé óti lọ

Until US Marine came to Nigeria during bubu's reign to rescue some Americans without the knowledge of our security agency that I knew Nigeria is truly finished.

You are absolutely right, they knew Nigeria security are full of moles
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by meerak54: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Today on CNN I saw Gaza residents stealing , dragging and begging for food to eat from a UN aid center. The will continue to depend of aids.

Gaza is a cursed land, nothing but death and hunger awaits Palestinians.
They are cursed people...., Go back to history it has always been like that since the beginning.

Even after this war, few years from now. I bet you, they will trigger another war with Israel and Israel will continue to kill and destroy them.
This is the word of God, The word of Jehovah. The God of Israel. His words does not come back void. I have no pity for Gaza.

This fight is a fight without end.
Gaza would have continued to be a peaceful land if the British regime had not forced Israeli occupation forces on them. They have been killing and oppressing this people for longer that you imagine. Many innocent ended up as casualties of war. Time will always tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Wizardslayer: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
Islam is a cancer to our world, and with Islam we can never achieve the goal of a peaceful world.

The act of killing with the name of god will persist as long as there's Islam.

Something needed to be done fast to mitigate these scourge. Do you think with Islam that the world will ever know peace??

3 Likes

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Daystar7: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
infofta:
Most people doesn't know Israelites and the Palestinians lived together before Jesus was born. Bethlehem, Nazareth, Jerusalem were lands occupied by Israelites and Palestinians under the rule of the Roman Empire (King Herod)

Some historian believed Jesus was a Palestinian Jew while others say he's an Israeli jew.
Jesus was born in Bethlehem where Palestinians lived.

Israeli Jews aided the crucifixion of Jusus because they believed he was not the messiah that was to come.

I'm not going to go into how Israel was conquered and the people taken as slaves and how they later came back from different parts of the World and started the present day fight over land with the Palestinians.

The question is:
Is Jesus a Palestinian Jew or an Israeli Jew?
Where is the land of Israel and the land of Palestine in the present day?

What is Palestinian Jew cos you're trying to be clever by half. When did the name start existing? Y'all head slamming terrorist always quick to remind us that the Jews crucified Jesus Christ and so what? That was His assignment and we are not complaining. There's nothing like Palestinians Jew. The land is the land of Canaan. Palestine is a name that came during the Roman empire raid. Head slammer stop being a clown. The Ishmaelites (Arabs) don't own the Persian Gulf. Abraham is from IraQ. Dumb fool
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by seunlayi(m): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
BIGDADDY000:

You are absolutely right, they knew Nigeria security are full of moles
We will be delivered someday soon.

2 Likes

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by joyandfaith: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-770879

Isreal army is one of the most efficient and discipline in the world. Millitary doctrine is mixed- ancient and modern. Japan military is the next. IDF wouldn't rape women. The problem with Imperial Army of Japanese is their men turn women to sex object.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by aQUINandmore: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
Bahamas95:
Whenever I hear cases of rescued kidnap victims I don't always give credit to the security operatives.....What comes to my mind is that either the victims were lucky or the kidnappers loose guarded.

grin
Just go and read about the entebbe operation
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by lexy2014: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
Botragelad:
Good. More to follow. Can we crack on with hunting down the Islamic terrorists, and flatten Gaza and the tossers hiding there!
After the whole thing, who else reckons Muslim nutters in places like France, Sweden, UK, and other Western/European countries should be kicked out!

These guys are becoming a menace and a pain in the arse to the civilised word. I'm well cheesed off with the Muslim terror really. So much hassle and aggro from this same religion. Something needs to be done. For real!

As of now, Israel and the US are like the only country giving these terror loonies a proper spanking, other countries keep letting them in. For the sake of humanity, deport all Muslim extremists to the dump they legged it from.

Poland and Hungary dont give a shit about them. they have a very robust and strong anti immigration policy especially against people from the middle east
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Natbrowny: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
Bahamas95:
Whenever I hear cases of rescued kidnap victims I don't always give credit to the security operatives.....What comes to my mind is that either the victims were lucky or the kidnappers loose guarded.

They say she was rescued. Notin like looseguard here or the victim was lucky.
Just like every rescued kidnap cases.

Here be like
Ransom was paid
She was exchanged with another kidnapped victim frm the other side.

Rescue atyms na just scam to jonz readers.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by VULCAN(m): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
I'm not really sure anyone gives a damn about your credit.

The fact that you are unable to comprehend that a victim who was "rescued" was rescued by someone and instead of appreciating the rescuers you put it down to luck says a lot about your inability to think critically.

Bahamas95:

2 Likes

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Tukor1759: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
MikeMicheal:
grin grin grin
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by kareemkamil(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
I'm a Muslim, I'm highly happy for u sister, war isn't a food.

1 Like

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Gainman: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
maasoap:
Well, they didn't have intention to kill her, otherwise she would have been dead already
You haters always hv negative tot against Isreal. Good words no dey ever come out from your mouth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested After Faking Heart Attack In 20 Restaurants To Avoid Paying Bill / Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President / Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.