Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza (40904 Views)

The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions / Israel Foils 'october 7-style' Terror Attack In Raid On Jenin Hospital(photos) / Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by liasmiram2567: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
osuofia2:
Give it to the sons of zion.
Reminds me of Operation wrath of God after the incident in Munich 72 amd the Entebbe operation in Uganda

What about others? Sebi na Isreal thaynsupposed to have rescheduled ALL THE HOSTAGES na.Isreal is only Good at propaganda especially whan Netahyau is receiving blanes right and left.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by billyG(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Today on CNN I saw Gaza residents stealing , dragging and begging for food to eat from a UN aid center. The will continue to depend of aids.

Gaza is a cursed land, nothing but death and hunger awaits Palestinians.
They are cursed people...., Go back to history it has always been like that since the beginning.

Even after this war, few years from now. I bet you, they will trigger another war with Israel and Israel will continue to kill and destroy them.
This is the word of God, The word of Jehovah. The God of Israel. His words does not come back void. I have no pity for Gaza.

This fight is a fight without end.
Palestinians don suffer from d days of Samson that massacre thousands of them with an ass jawbone...to David that kills their warlord Goliath ,to King Saul that ask for their foreskins as bride price.....wetin dem do sef...even Arabs nations no won put hands for their matter again.....just to open border make poor Palestinians civilians pass for safety Egypt refuse say Allah forbid!
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Mccullum: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
She was not rescued, she released was by HAMAS. Misinformation is not fair.

1 Like

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by TURAKIN2019(f): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
Exactly.

This generation of Nigeria can't get it right. Misplaced priority.... For instance, they will tell passengers in the South to come down from vehicle and walk past check points but will rarely do this in the war-torn NE. [/quote]
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Cassandraloius: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
I love them already.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Gainman: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
infofta:
Most people doesn't know Israelites and the Palestinians lived together before Jesus was born. Bethlehem, Nazareth, Jerusalem were lands occupied by Israelites and Palestinians under the rule of the Roman Empire (King Herod)

Some historian believed Jesus was a Palestinian Jew while others say he's an Israeli jew.
Jesus was born in Bethlehem where Palestinians lived.

Israeli Jews aided the crucifixion of Jusus because they believed he was not the messiah that was to come.

I'm not going to go into how Israel was conquered and the people taken as slaves and how they later came back from different parts of the World and started the present day fight over land with the Palestinians.

The question is:
Is Jesus a Palestinian Jew or an Israeli Jew?
Where is the land of Israel and the land of Palestine in the present day?

You go ask God that kind question. Jesus existed before d creation of d earth. This is spiritual so u might not understand.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Gainman: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Eniitankorede:

You are despicable terrorist and a ignoble piececof flesh that is subhuman.
are u speaking Arabic?
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by liasmiram2567: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Today on CNN I saw Gaza residents stealing , dragging and begging for food to eat from a UN aid center. The will continue to depend of aids.

They are cursed people...., Go back to history it has always been like that since the beginning.

Even after this war, few years from now. I bet you, they will trigger another war with Israel and Israel will continue to kill and destroy them.
This is the word of God, The word of Jehovah. The God of Israel. His words does not come back void. I have no pity for Gaza.

You are the one that is Cursed.Go back to history like You said. Ever before the criminal zionists were planted by force in Palestine there was peace. The ottoman Empire ruled Palestine which comprises of Present day Isreal , Gaza and West Bank andrhere was peace amon Muslims,Christian s and Jews.

1 Like

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
Beautiful news God is with Israel.DEAR ISRAELIS EMBRACE CHRIST AND WIN THE WAR.
HAMAS GOT BILLIONS OF DOLLARS DONATIONS FROM IRAN AND UN FOR 20YEARS
HAMAS DID NOT BUILD FOOTBALL STADIUM
HAMAS DID NOT BUILD FACTORIES FOR WEALTH CREATION FOR PALESTNES
HAMAS DID NOT BUILD SOCIO WELFARE FOR PALESTINIAN PEOPLE
RATHER
HAMAS BURROW THE GROUNDS LIKE WILD RATS,AND STORED DEADLY WEAPONS FROM EVIL IRAN TO KILL STEAL AND DESTROY PALESTINISNS WHO OPPOSE THEM AND CHALLENGE THE GIANT ISRAEL. HAMAS MUST BE WIPED OUT LIJE ISIS,FLOOD THOSE TUNNELS AND SMOKE OUT EVIL RATS HAMAS NOW IFSHA. angry
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by billyG(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
infofta:
Most people doesn't know Israelites and the Palestinians lived together before Jesus was born. Bethlehem, Nazareth, Jerusalem were lands occupied by Israelites and Palestinians under the rule of the Roman Empire (King Herod)

Some historian believed Jesus was a Palestinian Jew while others say he's an Israeli jew.
Jesus was born in Bethlehem where Palestinians lived.

Israeli Jews aided the crucifixion of Jusus because they believed he was not the messiah that was to come.

I'm not going to go into how Israel was conquered and the people taken as slaves and how they later came back from different parts of the World and started the present day fight over land with the Palestinians.

The question is:
Is Jesus a Palestinian Jew or an Israeli Jew?
Where is the land of Israel and the land of Palestine in the present day?

Bros jew na jew!
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by billyG(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Because they are fighting a small Palestine without army
So hamas no be army?

1 Like

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Gainman: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Because they are fighting a small Palestine without army
So Palestine is now small. I tot u people believed Palestine can defeat Isreal d same way hamas tot.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by SachaBastien(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nigerian Army please rescue all kidnapped people.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Mccullum: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
billyG:

Palestinians don suffer from d days of Samson that massacre thousands of them with an ass jawbone...to David that kills their warlord Goliath ,to King Saul that ask for their foreskins as bride price.....wetin dem do sef...even Arabs nations no won put hands for their matter again.....just to open border make poor Palestinians civilians pass for safety Egypt refuse say Allah forbid!

Go and read history, Israelis too suffered and defeated by many empires. They suffered in WW1 and WW2. The first confirmed stateless race in the world before 1948.

Do not coloured it as if Palestinians were created for suffering.

However, Egyptians and other neighbouring states rejected Palestinian refugees resettlement arrangements due to past histories of how Israeli government used to occupied Palestinians' land without allowing them to return to their lands after using bombardment to force them out.

2 Likes

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by billyG(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
meerak54:

Gaza would have continued to be a peaceful land if the British regime had not forced Israeli occupation forces on them. They have been killing and oppressing this people for longer that you imagine. Many innocent ended up as casualties of war. Time will always tell
The same way d whole world would have been a peaceful christian countries with Muhammed existence,his jihad & ottoman invaders.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Bahamas95(m): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
VULCAN:
I'm not really sure anyone gives a damn about your credit.

The fact that you are unable to comprehend that a victim who was "rescued" was rescued by someone and instead of appreciating the rescuers you put it down to luck says a lot about your inability to think critically.

When someone is kidnapped he/she is at the mercy of the kidnappers, they can decide to kill the person and run away if they know a recue team is on the way.

Don't believe everything you see in movies, James Bond won't be there to rescue you everytime in real life.

1 Like

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by payaseriy: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 7K Only.

LEGIT PAYPAL FUNDS FOR 795Naira PER $... Escrow can come in or one on one deal

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Microwhy: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Fuckyoumod:

Quote the word let learn..
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Perewenkle1: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
“was moved to see the soldier Ori Megedish return home to her loving family after a daring operation by the IDF and Shin Bet," Herzog wrote. "Our security forces operate around the clock in Gaza, in the north, in Judea and Samaria, and everywhere, on land, in the air, and at sea.
If the moozlems want to know the real owners of that land, the bible is a very easy reference. Everything has been stated there already. More wins for ISREAL and Jerusalem the city of David, the Capitol of ISREAL and the birth place of the living Christ”

Isreal has been in existence for over 4,000 years according to the Bible, she was also held captive by Egypt, why then did she given independence in 1948 and curved out from the land of Palestinian by the United Nation.

1 Like

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by engrchykae(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
osuofia2:
Give it to the sons of zion.
Reminds me of Operation wrath of God after the incident in Munich 72 amd the Entebbe operation in Uganda
Israel is the only working system on Earth

1 Like

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Eniitankorede: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Daystar7:

Shut up. Terrorist. That's what y'all head slammers are. Bloody violent blood sucking mohammedian rag tag terrorist

You are devil like IPOB. Do you know that?
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by mcprince32(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Bahamas95:
Whenever I hear cases of rescued kidnap victims I don't always give credit to the security operatives.....What comes to my mind is that either the victims were lucky or the kidnappers loose guarded.

Google 72 hours in Entebbe.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Dbestbrest: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
Israelis are go-getters. Una be talk and do. More wins to you, a nation founded by God
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by osuofia2(m): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
regenerateman:

It was the operation Entebbe where Israeli special forces led by Mr Yonatan Natanyahu (elder brother to Israeli Prime minister Benjamin Natanyahu) rescued more than 100 people on-board an Israeli plane that was hijacked on its way to France. Unfortunately, Yonatan Natanyahu lost his life in the operation.
On point bro, you know the story
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by mcprince32(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
Thanking God for the rescue. Thank you all IDF warriors. Thank you family members for prayers.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by billyG(m): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
Mccullum:

Go and read history, Israelis too suffered and defeated by many empires. They suffered in WW1 and WW2. The first confirmed stateless race in the world before 1948.

Do not coloured it as if Palestinians were created for suffering.
However, Egyptians and other neighbouring states rejected Palestinian refugees resettlement arrangements due to past histories of how Israeli government used to occupied Palestinians' land without allowing them to return to their lands after using bombardment to force them out.
Must they drag land with Israel & quench,can't Arab nations carve them another land? right through history people has been migrating & settling somewhere else those two brothers has been disturbing the world peace with land disputes even UN is tired of them.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by NAC1666: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Gainman: 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
meerak54:

Gaza would have continued to be a peaceful land if the British regime had not forced Israeli occupation forces on them. They have been killing and oppressing this people for longer that you imagine. Many innocent ended up as casualties of war. Time will always tell
mumu taking side. I know u will never make mention of several kidnapping and street stabbing incidents of isreali civilians by Palestinian militants. Digging of underground tunnel by hamas militants into Isreal to kidnap. An average Palestinian is a threat to Israel. They are terrorist. That is why Israel are serious on monitoring their movements. All Arab hate Isreal and this will bring destruction to them till eternity. Isreal Wil never find Palestinians trouble unless they make attempt to terrorize Isreal. Keep supporting Islamic terrorists u hear. Do Christians in Nigeria harras d Muslims that these Islamic terrorists have been killing them. Did Christians in Nigeria try to steal Muslim land dat Muslims are killing them in their house. We are telling u Muslims are trouble makes through out d words u are here defending rubbish. I want u to come and defend these Islamic killers in Nigeria with a good reason. Is because of iron dome in Isreal that is why there is no much casualties in Isreal from hamas rocket. What if if Isreal does not have iron dome. Muslims all over d world will not stop defending terrorists. You are all d same because u all read dat deadly book called quran. Your Muhammed is a killer as we heard. Can u compare Muhammed with Jesus Christ that peaches peace. What realy amaze me dat i cant phantom is both Jesus Christ and Muhammed are talked about in quran. D quran says good things about Jesus Christ and bad activities of Muhammed. Wht is still surprising me is that all Muslims chose bad people to follow. It is written Jesus Christ is the way. But am surprised d Muslims chose d wrong way. This is why Muslims do not see all these killings as inhuman to human being. This is a common sense. Why will Muslims follow a man dat committed several atrocities. You people slaughter human and shout allahu akbar. U can never see a Christian doing evil and be calling Jesus Christ. He can only commit crime on his own for selfish reasons. Muslims go to Europe and slaughter innocent people. Islamic terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by viodemus: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wetin eyes dun see, mouth no fit talk.

welcome back lady.

Hamas is paying dearly for their terrorist actions.

Over 70 people from the great region, cross Rivers, and calabar, are currently in Gaza, embedded with the right corner of the Israelis. Some others over 60 people are on the Lebanon side of Israel. God will help these good lions to avoid serious injury or death. There are over 20 people fighting with their electronics and cyber teams. Also a few people sabotaging the enemies underwater forces.

May God continue to bless Israel, the USA, and other great partners.

God go help me punish Palestinians and their terrorist supporters, including the hardened tribalist criminal in aso rock.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by davillian(m): 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
seunlayi:
Good. Unlike my Fatherland where soldiers are never rescued from the hands of Boko haram or Isis terrorist. Once they hold a soldier, just sọ pé óti lọ

Since US Marine came to Nigeria during bubu's reign to rescue some Americans without the knowledge of our security agencies that I knew Nigeria is truly finished.

WARNING[/color]!!! Whenever you see headlines like "Police Rescued........" Endeavour to read the news, 90% are NEVER due to our securitymen[color=#006600]
The mission included niger and Nigeria
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Confirmedzombie: 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
Israel kept tagging Hamas as terrorist whereas we all know that those who invaded Israel were criminals masquerading as Hamas.

For the records, Hamas are peaceful freedom fighters as Islam prohibits shedding of blood or murder.

Hamas are not terrorist as Islam is a religion of peace.

Israel should go after this criminals and stop bombing and killing of innocent civilians and the Peaceful Hamas.

Israel are mere land grabbers like our brothers from the south East in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Swiftgrp: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-770879
That's really impressive of the Israeli Secret Service!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested After Faking Heart Attack In 20 Restaurants To Avoid Paying Bill / Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President / Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.