Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza (40896 Views)

The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions / Israel Foils 'october 7-style' Terror Attack In Raid On Jenin Hospital(photos) / Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Omoawoke2(m): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
Gainman:
So Palestine is now small. I tot u people believed Palestine can defeat Isreal d same way hamas tot.

Who are the you people ??
Are you hallucinating
Egbami
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by BabaRamota1980: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
Younghacka:
The Israeli Forces Seem To Be Very Competent. . .
Good One.

You believe that someone in captivity for 3weeks will look like that?

Your response is exactly the kind of emotions IDF want. A validation of their force. This was a prop to elicit those validations.

Trust me, that soldier was not in Hamas captivity.

When they start to show people freed by negotiations come back to this picture and compare. You will understand.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Innosonp(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Glory be to God
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Originalsly: 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
ShenTeh:

Those supporting Hamas, can one please tell me what Hamas was possibly thinking that motivated them to attack an enemy that they knew they can't defeat.

The same thing Nelson Mandela and the ANC were thinking that made them attack the Israeli.... American and British racists that propped up Apartheid in South Africa .... an enemy that was a hundred times more powerful that they. The same thing the Bin Laden and his rag tag "terrorists" were thinking when they attacked the almighty US .... that spent 20 years going after them a d what happened in the end?
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by grandstar(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
They resemble a mafiaso family next door

1 Like

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by 43Ronin: 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
hamas should thank their stars that trump was not president not a single aid would have gotten to gaza untill they must have been completely destroyed.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by eepeepook: 12:14am On Oct 31, 2023
How many Hamas members were neutralized? How come she didn’t John Wick her way to safety originally? Oh, I forgot, real life no be film.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by prigoz(m): 12:44am On Oct 31, 2023
Younghacka:
The Israeli Forces Seem To Be Very Competent. . .
Good One.
If it were Nigeria own, the will bribe the terrorists and still come and claim that they rescue the kidnapped without shishi. Lok
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Whalis: 1:11am On Oct 31, 2023
Roger3D:
Free Palestine
Go to Gaza. Stop disturbing public space
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Whalis: 1:13am On Oct 31, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Your response is exactly the kind of emotions IDF want. A validation of their force. This was a prop to elicit those validations.

When they start to show people freed by negotiations come back to this picture and compare. You will understand.
Head slammer sighted.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Atlantis585: 2:29am On Oct 31, 2023
I pity the poor girl.
Her toto go don hear am. grin
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by WriterX(m): 4:51am On Oct 31, 2023
osuofia2:
Give it to the sons of zion.
Reminds me of Operation wrath of God after the incident in Munich 72 amd the Entebbe operation in Uganda

My guy, I too go remember that one shall mehn I respect those guys and their military prowess, mehn!

1 Like

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by alphaNomega: 4:57am On Oct 31, 2023
seunlayi:
Good. Unlike my Fatherland where soldiers are never rescued from the hands of Boko haram or Isis terrorist. Once they hold a soldier, just sọ pé óti lọ

Since US Marine came to Nigeria during bubu's reign to rescue some Americans without the knowledge of our security agencies that I knew Nigeria is truly finished.

WARNING[/color]!!! Whenever you see headlines like "Police Rescued........" Endeavour to read the news, 90% are NEVER due to our securitymen[color=#006600]

Nigeria is not a country. It is a rotting carcass that vultures come to feast upon turn by turn while screaming emi lo kan.

1 Like

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by kenx1(m): 5:03am On Oct 31, 2023
War no b tiktok

War knows no gender

War knows no feminist

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by rxmedilife: 5:17am On Oct 31, 2023
[url]https://www.rxmedilife.com/category/asthma aerocort forte rotacaps[/url]
[url]https://www.rxmedilife.com/category/asthma aerocort forte[/url]
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by rxmedilife: 5:18am On Oct 31, 2023
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Justiceleague1: 6:28am On Oct 31, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:
K
BabaRamota1980:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Fuckyoumod: 7:15am On Oct 31, 2023
liasmiram2567:

You are the one that is Cursed.Go back to history like You said. Ever before the criminal zionists were planted by force in Palestine there was peace. The ottoman Empire ruled Palestine which comprises of Present day Isreal , Gaza and West Bank andrhere was peace amon Muslims,Christian s and Jews.
Just as Gaza is cursed for life by the God of Israel, I curse you today, you must be a victim of Islamic terrorism and you will not survive it, Amen.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Younghacka(m): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2023
prigoz:

If it were Nigeria own, the will bribe the terrorists and still come and claim that they rescue the kidnapped without shishi. Lok
Nigerian Forces Own Nah Audio Rescue. . NO EVIDENCE
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Younghacka(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

This Is Another View. . . Let's Just Be Observing
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Younghacka(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Because they are fighting a small Palestine without army
grin grin grin
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Younghacka(m): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2023
Kingsley904:

Do you mean more than Nigerian Army 🤣🤣🤣?
Nigerian Army Own Nah Audio Rescue. . . No Evidence.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Gentledizzle: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2023
bamiro57:
IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate @4k only interested send me a text on wats app numba @signature

Note: i will do the subscription first before you pay me for trust issues

Skills you'll gain
Information security analyst
IT security analyst
Junior cybersecurity analyst
Security analyst

Scammer the reaper. Lol na 7days trial you go run for your victims.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by aimmoney9: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2023
See as the girl is fresh even in captivity she is looking too beautiful, no wonder Pharaoh of Egypt did not want Isreal to go.... grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Mccullum: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2023
billyG:

Must they drag land with Israel & quench,can't Arab nations carve them another land? right through history people has been migrating & settling somewhere else those two brothers has been disturbing the world peace with land disputes even UN is tired of them.

It's Israel that's dragging land with Palestine, history proved it that when Israelis were coming to promised land claimed in the scriptures. They met people in that land. it's there in the bible, it's Israelis dragging land with Palestine via the backing of Western countries led by US.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by maasoap(m): 10:16am On Oct 31, 2023
Gainman:
You haters always hv negative tot against Isreal. [b] Good words no dey ever come out from your mouth.
That's good words right there, they spared her life. They did good, you just have to agree and acknowledge what they did. You won't die if you do.
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by Gainman: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
maasoap:

That's good words right there, they spared her life. They did good, you just have to agree and acknowledge what they did. You won't die if you do.
I know u will not say this to those who escaped from boko haram
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by JOemmy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
This is massive news
Re: Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza by billyG(m): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
Mccullum:

Go and read history, Israelis too suffered and defeated by many empires. They suffered in WW1 and WW2. The first confirmed stateless race in the world before 1948.

Do not coloured it as if Palestinians were created for suffering.
To be frank with Palestinians,they don't have future in that land....it has become d most difficult land dispute to resolve.

However, Egyptians and other neighbouring states rejected Palestinian refugees resettlement arrangements due to past histories of how Israeli government used to occupied Palestinians' land without allowing them to return to their lands after using bombardment to force them out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden / Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) / Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.