Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Dear Men; What Is The Spec Of The Kind Of Woman That You Need ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men; What Is The Spec Of The Kind Of Woman That You Need ? (1152 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men; What Is The Spec Of The Kind Of Woman That You Need ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
Dear Men; What is The Spec of The Kind of Woman That You Need For A Truthful and Lifetime Marriage Relationship ?

Please, Read And Make Sure That You Understand The Question Above Before Responding.

This is Serious Business.

This is An Essential Need And Relevant Solutio in The Society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men; What Is The Spec Of The Kind Of Woman That You Need ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
Before Rushing To Respond; You Should Take Your Time To Think Deeply About Yourself.

The Kind of Woman That You Need To Live with You For A Lifetime Should Actually Be THE MIRROR REFLECTION of Yourself.

If So,

DEFINE YOURSELF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men; What Is The Spec Of The Kind Of Woman That You Need ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
To DEFINE Yourself Means That You Must Be TRUTHFUL To Yourself...!

To DEFINE Yourself Means That You Should Be REAL To Yourself.

For It is ONLY In Being TRUTHFUL And REAL To Yourself - Would You Be Able To Know If You Really Need A Companion That is AS YOU.

Do You Actually Love Yourself The Way You Are?

Would You Also Love Your Partner To Be The Way You Are ?

Think About These Questions Before We Reveal To You Some More Ultimate Questionnaires That You Should Consider Before Choosing Your Life Partner!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men; What Is The Spec Of The Kind Of Woman That You Need ? by Brandiebird: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
How many questions are you asking us?
Should I “define” myself?
Do I want to date myself?
Do I tell you my type of woman?

Forget about it because you complicated the process!

1 Like

Re: Dear Men; What Is The Spec Of The Kind Of Woman That You Need ? by 4KNGOATS(m): 1:38am On Oct 31, 2023
Brandiebird:

No mind this ITK jarey na dia type dey fk all any dick or harry
Re: Dear Men; What Is The Spec Of The Kind Of Woman That You Need ? by udede(m): 5:17am On Oct 31, 2023
RelevantSolutio:
Before Rushing To Respond; You Should Take Your Time To Think Deeply About Yourself.

The Kind of Woman That You Need To Live with You For A Lifetime Should Actually Be THE MIRROR REFLECTION of Yourself.

If So,

DEFINE YOURSELF.

In responding i just hope you will provide me with one.
The woman I want must be a Christian a messianic Jew or a Rastafarian and comfortable with polygyny (polygamy)
She must not be fat.
Should be at least 30 yrs of age.
Must love me like mad.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men; What Is The Spec Of The Kind Of Woman That You Need ? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 5:52am On Oct 31, 2023
I have never thought about the kind of woman i want to spend my life with. With the high number of mannerless and shameless women in our generation, i guess I'm ok with a baby mama.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men; What Is The Spec Of The Kind Of Woman That You Need ? by Fahvvy: 6:05am On Oct 31, 2023
RelevantSolutio:
The Kind of Woman That You Need To Live with You For A Lifetime Should Actually Be THE MIRROR REFLECTION of Yourself

I totally disagree with this narrative undecided...

Man and woman are supposed to complement each other, just like black and white, yin and yang etc undecided...

And so there is no way they can complement each other if they are, in your words, "a mirror reflection" of themselves undecided...

Honestly guys...
I don't mean to sound se.xist, but I've noticed that women in general give the worse relationship advice and it'll be unwise to take a relationship advice from a woman undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men; What Is The Spec Of The Kind Of Woman That You Need ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2023
Fahvvy:

I totally disagree with this narrative undecided...

Man and woman are supposed to complement each other, just like black and white, yin and yang etc undecided...

And so there is no way they can complement each other if they are, in your words, "a mirror reflection" of themselves undecided...

Honestly guys...
I don't mean to sound se.xist, but I've noticed that women in general give the worse relationship advice and it'll be unwise to take a relationship advice from a woman undecided...

A Woman will compliment you BEST When she's A Mirror Reflection of Yourself.

Think About This.
Re: Dear Men; What Is The Spec Of The Kind Of Woman That You Need ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2023
Brandiebird:

The process is not complicated.

The Question is Straight Forward and BOLDED:

Dear Men; What is The Spec of The Kind of Woman That You Need For A Truthful and Lifetime Marriage Relationship ?
Re: Dear Men; What Is The Spec Of The Kind Of Woman That You Need ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2023
udede:
In responding i just hope you will provide me with one.
The woman I want must be a Christian a messianic Jew or a Rastafarian and comfortable with polygyny (polygamy)
She must not be fat.
Should be at least 30 yrs of age.
Must love me like mad.

What Do You Mean By She Being A Messianic Jew?
Re: Dear Men; What Is The Spec Of The Kind Of Woman That You Need ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
I have never thought about the kind of woman i want to spend my life with. With the high number of mannerless and shameless women in our generation, i guess I'm ok with a baby mama.

There are sexually disciplined Women out there who thinks the same for MEN.

Hence, What The Remedy To This Issue ?

Should We Not Find A TRUCE ?
Re: Dear Men; What Is The Spec Of The Kind Of Woman That You Need ? by Jman06(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2023
I have seen the kind of ladies I desire.

The problem is that whenever I see my ideal ladies, it's either one bros is in the abroad deceiving her with non-existent marriage or she's already genuinely taken. This is very frustrating and may lead me into marrying someone I don't really like.

I dread marrying a lady I'm not deeply into because I don't know if I can ever be faithful to such lady.
Re: Dear Men; What Is The Spec Of The Kind Of Woman That You Need ? by udede(m): 12:12am On Nov 03, 2023
RelevantSolutio:

What Do You Mean By She Being A Messianic Jew?
there are different sects in Jewish religion called Judaism. One of them is messianic judaism. It is like Christianity of the Jews because they believe that in Jesus as the messiah as opposed to the orthodox Jews that don't believe in Jesus Christ. But they all observe the Sabbath day, Saturday.
Re: Dear Men; What Is The Spec Of The Kind Of Woman That You Need ? by RelevantSolutio(f): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
udede:
there are different sects in Jewish religion called Judaism. One of them is messianic judaism. It is like Christianity of the Jews because they believe that in Jesus as the messiah as opposed to the orthodox Jews that don't believe in Jesus Christ. But they all observe the Sabbath day, Saturday.

Okay, thanks for the explanation.

(1) (Reply)

Love Mysteries / Men What Do u really Want In A Woman / We Met In March, We Are In Love, Is December Too Early For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.