Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award (28399 Views)

Messi Proves He’s World’s Greatest Footballer With Eighth Ballon D’or Win- GWR / Lionel Messi Wins Record Seventh Fifa Best Men's Player Award / Mercedes Driver Lewis Hamilton Wins Record Sixth British GP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by LesbianBoy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
This award has lost its value after Ronaldo award was given to modric in 2018. Since then the award no sweet again jor.

They have made it obvious that they love Messi. Even if another player achieve so much, once Messi achieve a little fiammm they will give it to him.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by blaise26abj(m): 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
Great player no doubt . Ballon dor is an award based on sentiments and not facts . Where ever the mood swings , that’s who wins . Congratulations .

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by Innosonp(m): 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
A big congrats to the real Star boy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by LeeSmart: 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
Dis debate of who's de goat and who's not should be put to sleep now..... LM8 is de only Goat.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by Numerouno94(m): 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
God of soccer. Almiron, time to fvk any idiot up now. My energy level they high. I ready for Vawulence 2night.grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by MuMuOnBail: 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
Na wa ooo

The Best thing to ever happen to football is MESSI.

It will take another life time on earth to break this record.

When anyone ask you of an example of grace, point at the picture of Lionel Messi holding the World cup.

When the person later ask you, if you have ever seen an Alien, Show him the picture of Lionel Messi holding his 8th Balon d'or

When he still ask, have you ever seen a god? Take him to YouTube and show him all Lionel Messi highlights.

GOAT WITH BIG HORNS

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by osazsky(m): 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
Pls o when is Ronaldo going to collect his 100 strokes of Cain..u can't just enter into Iran and commit fornication then u run..he should man up and bear the consequences of his action cuz most of us look up onto him...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by Reussite: 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
What a sham of an award night....Speed was even the highlight of the night.😅

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by AImiron: 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
Sprints3:
you are a fool mods feel free to ban me for 2 weeks... This guy deserves to be insulted nonsense pessidiot...
nobody go ban you cos you go cry till death… need more tears from you dvmbfck, ogun kee your papa

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by Hendrixky: 12:00am On Oct 31, 2023
Nairaland mod are being biased here

The first create a thread on this breaking news was someone else

But the mod ignored that person and put this guys thread on front page despite the time difference was huge

The first guy created his thread at 10:30

And this one that made front page created his at 11:00pm

Were is the justice

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by AImiron: 12:01am On Oct 31, 2023
LesbianBoy:
This award has lost its value after Ronaldo award was given to modric in 2018. Since then the award no sweet again jor.

They have made it obvious that they love Messi. Even if another player achieve so much, once Messi achieve a little fiammm they will give it to him.
Pretend you have sense, think deeply before you type trash from your damaged screen tecno phone…. Nobody cares about penado he’s the forgotten one…

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by zinaunreal(m): 12:03am On Oct 31, 2023
Year of robbery.

Francis robbed off his win
Haaland robbed off his trophy 🏆
Palestinians off their land
Nigerians robbed off their legitimate president

And you guys think you're in control. Open your eyes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by muhammadhan19: 12:04am On Oct 31, 2023
MY GOAT
OUR GOAT
GOAT OF ALL GOATS
KING OF LEATHER GAMES

TUALE ODOGWU MESSI....

Watch him

Enjoy him

Cause there will never be anyone like him....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by AImiron: 12:05am On Oct 31, 2023
zinaunreal:
Year of robbery.

Francis robbed off his win
Haaland robbed off his trophy 🏆
Palestinians off their land

And you guys think you're in control. Open your eyes
Ozuor!!! Haaland isn’t complaining, wetin concern penadog and mumu United fan with City matter… shameless

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by jaxxy(m): 12:05am On Oct 31, 2023
obviously it's becoming a failed award that asslicks one man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by zinaunreal(m): 12:07am On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
Ozuor!!! Haaland isn’t complaining, wetin concern penadog and mumu United fan with City matter… shameless

Are you haalands brother? Poverty strike your brain there. Learn to respect people's views. Quote your downfall

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by AImiron: 12:08am On Oct 31, 2023
Hendrixky:
Nairaland mod are being biased here

The first to make this create a thread on this breaking news was someone else

But the mod ignored that person and put this guys thread on front page despite the time difference was huge

The first guy created his thread at 10:30

And this one that made front page created his at 11:00pm

Were is the justice

shey Nairaland frontpage don turn personal achievements ni, the last time I checked this is the second Messi thread wey Dey frontpage, right now. You better channel your energy to things wey go affect your life directly cos nairaland isn’t real life. I don’t know say una Dey do frontpage competition, misplaced priorities, get a life lil boy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by AImiron: 12:09am On Oct 31, 2023
zinaunreal:

Are you haalands brother? Poverty strike your brain there
I’m still living comfortably more than your papa… ogun kee your papa

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by LesbianBoy(m): 12:09am On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
Pretend you have sense, think deeply before you type trash from your damaged screen tecno phone…. Nobody cares about penado he’s the forgotten one…

E pain am tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by Numerouno94(m): 12:09am On Oct 31, 2023
43Ronin:
the short fraud just stole the glory of haaland & mbape same thing he did to lewandowsky

Keep crying. It's expected.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by AImiron: 12:09am On Oct 31, 2023
jaxxy:
obviously it's becoming a failed award that asslicks one man.
You’ll cry till death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by Chidolalar: 12:09am On Oct 31, 2023
Lionel Messi is the God of football
Lionel Messi is the king of kings of football
Lionel Messi is the lord of Lords of football
Lionel Messi is the beginning and the end of football
Lionel Messi is the alpha and Omega of football
Lionel Messi is the ONLY world champion to have completed football.
Lionel Messi is the undisputed GOAT of football
LIONEL MESSI IS INFINITY

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by AImiron: 12:10am On Oct 31, 2023
LesbianBoy:

E pain am tongue tongue grin grin
e don ever see winner wey feel pained before, dindinrin leleyi ooo… give the phone to your father 😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by zinaunreal(m): 12:11am On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
I’m still living comfortably more than your papa… ogun kee your papa

You are texting me from a hole. Remain in that hole. Quoting your downfall. Do I care if you're living comfortably. Keep decieving yourself
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by ThierryJay: 12:11am On Oct 31, 2023
Reussite:
What a sham of an award night....Speed was even the highlight of the night.😅

Of course it is a sham to those who weren't even in contention to begin with but crying more than the bereaved in delusion.

In reality, the GOAT justifiably extended his supreme legacy till infinity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by Dskillful(m): 12:11am On Oct 31, 2023
Congratulations Messi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by Hendrixky: 12:11am On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
shey Nairaland frontpage don turn personal achievements ni, the last time I checked this is the second Messi thread wey Dey frontpage, right now. You better channel your energy to things wey go affect your life directly cos nairaland isn’t real life. I don’t know say una Dey do frontpage competition, misplaced priorities, get a life lil boy.

And the funny thing is that nairaland is a faceless forum

And you don't even know who is behind the keyboard typing

And you asking me to get a life

Can you please tell me your location so I can meet you and you will know who you are talking to

Some Nairaland members are very funny

Are you even aware that igbinedion granddaughter is on this forum
You won't get a reply from me anymore

Good night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by AImiron: 12:12am On Oct 31, 2023
zinaunreal:

You are texting me from a hole. Remain in that hole.
none of your generation don live inside this hole before, son of nobody 😂😂
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by Pharaohny: 12:12am On Oct 31, 2023
Shey unna don cry finish or tears still remain
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by zinaunreal(m): 12:13am On Oct 31, 2023
I remember when this award was sweet and merited. Now it's useless and boxing just proved that most of these sports are rigged. Humanity is heading for a downward spiral. If you can read between the lines you'll understand.

Thank God for non mainstream media like tiktok that exposes everything. The most hated social media of the American government. I really got no instrest in awards anymore . They dont even hide their scams anymore

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by AImiron: 12:13am On Oct 31, 2023
Hendrixky:

And the funny thing is that nairaland is a faceless forum

And you don't even know who is behind the keyboard typing

And you asking me to get a life

Can you please tell me your location so I can meet you and you will know what who you are talking to

Some Nairaland members are very funny

Are you even aware that igbinedion granddaughter is on this forum
I don’t need to know you, from what you type it’s obvious that your IQ not 30. Go and play with sand…

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by jaxxy(m): 12:13am On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
You’ll cry till death

even u know it no longer has any meaning to serious sports people. Its become a disgrace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Argentina To Honor Messi After Retirement By Retiring No. 10 Jersey. / Ghana Vs Senegal: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 19th January 2015 / Newcastle United Plotting A Transfer Raid Of Four Manchester United Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.