Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award (28402 Views)

Messi Proves He’s World’s Greatest Footballer With Eighth Ballon D’or Win- GWR / Lionel Messi Wins Record Seventh Fifa Best Men's Player Award / Mercedes Driver Lewis Hamilton Wins Record Sixth British GP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by AImiron: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
FrancisDiote:

Ofo lo ma se ku
Iya e ma fi oju sún ekun lorie.
If You reply me again, this night thunder kill your mamá. You and your entire family go die untimely death.
I go feed You and your miserable never do well
Poverty striken father. Oko Iya ni Mo je.

If You reply me, Your mother, father, sisters go bleed till they die a miserable untimely death
Ofo lomi efo nshe omo shofo tebitebi, if you don born you go use your hands to bury your pikin, if you never born your miserable parents go bury you very soon… tears and sadness will never depart from your family house. Evil pain and agony will never depart from your generation

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
Ofo lomi efo nshe omo shofo tebitebi, if you don born you go use your hands to bury your pikin, if you never born your miserable parents go bury you very soon… tears and sadness will never depart from your family house. Evil pain and agony will never depart from your generation
I get your time oloriburuku ma se anfani. I de on 24hr wifi and light.
wa se Ori ibu ki odun yi to pari. Ekun ofo, ekun ibanuje lo ma fi se odun. Iwo ati awon to ni e BA ba odun lo. Before that, You Will live in penury, wa se agbe to ma fi ku. Oloso ni Iya ma Larin oja. If You Enter car, Ogun go bath with your blood, sopono Will visit anybody related to You this night. You Will never see help till your miserable life and that of your family end this year
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by AImiron: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
FrancisDiote:

I get your time oloriburuku ma se anfani. I de on 24hr wifi and light.
wa se Ori ibu ki odun yi to pari. Ekun ofo, ekun ibanuje lo ma fi se odun. Iwo ati awon to ni e BA ba odun lo. Before that, You Will live in penury, wa se agbe to ma fi ku. Oloso ni Iya ma Larin oja. If You Enter car, Ogun go bath with your blood, sopono Will visit anybody related to You this night. You Will never see help till your miserable life and that of your family end this year
Francis Ememekwe You be walking dead, hand go touch you soon. Everyone wey sabi you directly or indirectly go cry over you. May thunder strike you deadddd
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
Francis Ememekwe You be walking dead, hand go touch you soon. Everyone wey sabi you directly or indirectly go cry over you. May thunder strike you deadddd
Oko Iya e ni Mo je, Ogun strike You dead, You your mother, miserable poverty striken father, sisters and brotherly including your entire generation. I Say You Will never see the end of this year
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by AImiron: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
FrancisDiote:

Oko Iya e ni Mo je, Ogun strike You dead, You your mother, miserable poverty striken father, sisters and brotherly including your entire generation. I Say You Will never see the end of this year
ma worry hand go touch you soon, Wonma sun ekun gbona ni Ile e laipe
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
ma worry hand go touch you soon, Wonma sun ekun gbona ni Ile e laipe
Lol...o ma sofo ki odun yi to pari
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by AImiron: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
FrancisDiote:

Lol...o ma sofo ki odun yi to pari
awon to nie Onijere e

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
awon to nie Onijere e
Awon to ni e o ni Jere e. Wa San ku lowo won
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by jojothaiv(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
Congratulations man.

Messi said, via L'Equipe: "It was a great battle, from a sporting point of view. We fed off each other's rivalry because we're both great competitors. He, too, always wanted to win everything, all the time. It was a very enjoyable time for both of us and for everyone who loves football.

"I think we deserve a lot of credit for having managed to stay at the top for so long. Because as they say, it's easy to get there. What's difficult is staying there. And we stayed at the top for ten, fifteen years. It's very difficult to stay at that level and it's spectacular. And I think it remains a good memory for all those who followed us."

It's time for the fans to grind the teeth, cuss themselves and prove non-existent points about their respective🐐.

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by AImiron: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
FrancisDiote:

Awon to ni e o ni Jere e. Wa San ku lowo won
hand go touch you soon, okan iya e oni bale

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by koskilala: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2023
Congrats to him, now that the balon dor is over shey we can now go back to our normal life abi? Make pesin relax enjoy beta music with this new oraimo spacepods abeg.

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
hand go touch you soon, okan iya e oni bale
Ogun lo ma pa Iya e, Ounje ofo lo ma je to ma fi ku
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by AImiron: 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
FrancisDiote:

Ogun lo ma pa Iya e, Ounje ofo lo ma je to ma fi ku
Aye ti e baje… onikije… oma sanku ni
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by Monday60655(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
Bukola94:
I like how u differentiate it

Yea, that's the obvious truth.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
AImiron:
Aye ti e baje… onikije… oma sanku ni
Iya e lo ma San ku, O ma sofo laye won ma gbo lorun. Wa se oribu to ma fi ku
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by AImiron: 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
FrancisDiote:

Iya e lo ma San ku, O ma sofo laye won ma gbo lorun. Wa se oribu to ma fi ku
Oloribu your papa just renewed your night data… omo toju orun doju iku ni

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by wagzy37: 2:18am On Nov 01, 2023
Sillymoderators:

I am a Messi fan but never say never.

I agree but what are the odds? look at the numbers this guy has produced in 18 years! 18 years of consistency! An average footballer can be on top for max, 10 years.
Ronaldinho, my personal best player ever didn’t even get 10 good years.
Trust me bro, Messi is a clear example of ‘someone built for something’.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2023
AImiron:
Oloribu your papa just renewed your night data… omo toju orun doju iku ni
Akobata fegbe lo ma se ku. IBI ti egbe e ban no owo, ibe lo ti ma toro je.

I go de curse You till your heredictory madness comot your body. Slave
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by AImiron: 9:24am On Nov 01, 2023
FrancisDiote:

Akobata fegbe lo ma se ku. IBI ti egbe e ban no owo, ibe lo ti ma toro je.

I go de curse You till your heredictory madness comot your body. Slave
I have your pictures already, hand go touch you soon. Francis Ememekwe Diote. Your family go mourn you soon, I promise you

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by Goddyrichie(m): 12:49am On Nov 02, 2023
AImiron:
your come is lame just like the sperm wey make you… go and die
ur papa do mistake cum inside ur mama smelling pussy that day dem 4 no born bastard pinkin idiot make we continue I Dey ready 4 u even I Dey always busy at work I get ur time
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by Goddyrichie(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
AImiron:
your come is lame just like the sperm wey make you… go and die
u ain’t d real child of ur papa ur ex mom use blackberry to Bleep ur mom In an uncompleted building that lead to ur pregnancy mumu
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by AImiron: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
Goddyrichie:
u ain’t d real child of ur papa ur ex mom use blackberry to Bleep ur mom In an uncompleted building that lead to ur pregnancy mumu
GODWIN your name should be DEVILWON cos you don already fail in your short life so farYou’ll cry till death 😂😂 upcoming yahooboy, virtual gambler, I can only imagine the kind of frustration, rejection, dejection and depression wey life dey show you, abeg give up by drinking sniper. Instead of you to focus of how hunger no go blind you, you Dey disturb the mention of someone wet fit adopt you. Nah hunger go blind your eyes once, you go soon sell that tecno wey dey your hand to chop. 😂😂😂 Poor miserable mf

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award by Goddyrichie(m): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
AImiron:
GODWIN your name should be DEVILWON cos you don already fail in your short life so farYou’ll cry till death 😂😂 upcoming yahooboy, virtual gambler, I can only imagine the kind of frustration, rejection, dejection and depression wey life dey show you, abeg give up by drinking sniper. Instead of you to focus of how hunger no go blind you, you Dey disturb the mention of someone wet fit adopt you. Nah hunger go blind your eyes once, you go soon sell that tecno wey dey your hand to chop. 😂😂😂 Poor miserable mf
e pain d Werey omo werey 😅 yes I agree I’m a upcoming yahoo boy and also a virtual gambler but ur papa no fit feed me for a day if e try ham na jail straight I Dey chop two times in a day dey also feed my colleague at work this night alone na chicken rep I go buy my food and also 4 my younger brr I no beg ur papa 4 d money or theif ur papa money u wey dey look ur papa face b4 u chop Dey follow talk anyway online lo wa I wish it’s a face to face if u regret say God create u oloribu omo wo no sho rire

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Newcastle United Plotting A Transfer Raid Of Four Manchester United Players / Nigeria Vs Germany : FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup ( 1 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022 / Bruno Fernandes Teaches His Daughter How To Speak English (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.