Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians (11344 Views)

High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 / Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care / How To Enjoy Free Medical Care For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by emmanuelbrown26: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2023
In the face of unprecedented hardship and poverty, Agbadorians who live in batcher houses and cannot afford one meal in a day would tell you;

*Let us join hands and pray and support this government.
*Now that Tinubu has won, let us wish the government well.
*Let us tighten our belt, it's not the fault of this present government.
*Giive the government a chance, they need time to fix the country.

2 Likes

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by Bbbwings: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2023
BAT is doing well.
Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by coneh3ad: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2023
We told obidients we'll reach them a lesson cheesy
Now they can't even buy drugs grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by emmanuelbrown26: 11:08am On Oct 31, 2023
xavuv:
It's been over two years i took any medicine drug aside paracetamol and piriton which i take sparingly. People still don't know the usefulness of bitterleaf and scent leaf juice.

Get the leaves wash them thoroughly, extract their juices and drink every now and then. It does everything healthwise, i mean everything.
SO u are advicing people to stop taken chemotherapy? How stupid dis sounds is amazing

1 Like

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by JagabanB: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You're an idiot if this is all you can offer!
U are aIso an ldiot if u think otherwise.
Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by skyman200(m): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2023
There is a conspiracy to reduce our population such thing can never be happening in any country and her citizens will be keeping mute even when it comes to the most basic areas of human survival,cha!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by JagabanB: 11:11am On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:

All these defending una dey defend all in name of party and tribe

I hope Nigeria never happen to any of una one day and you’ll wail more than Obidients
Steewpidity is when u think a statement is all about defense.
I am a Nigerian, "Nigèria happen to u" is a statement by u f00Is and for u f00Is, I am a proud Nîgeriàn that's proud of my country.
Whatever I achieve in my country is my country happening to me and I am proud of it.
Same u have been using ur mouth to say all these years that health sector doesn't work, all of a sudden because it appeals to ur sentiments now, they have been working and it's now they are being crippIed.
I don't have a party and u think I am Yorûba which I have said times without number that I am not.
So what brings party and tribe here?
U think everyone is u?
Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by Confirm4real(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by InvertedHammer: 11:16am On Oct 31, 2023
/

Imagine threatening someone barely surviving in Nigeria with hell fire.

This is good news/business for pastors. They will turn olive oil to all-in-one medication. More money in their accounts.

/

1 Like

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by Adewale1603(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2023
I'm out of motivational quotes and words, I just weak. If you wan die, go and commit suicide. With the way naija is going. Even insecticide don cost
Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by xavuv: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

SO u are advicing people to stop taken chemotherapy? How stupid dis sounds is amazing

Oh i think your messed up eyes missed that part where antimalarials, antihypertensives and the likes were mentioned in the original post. That's what my post addressed.

Emmanuel, don't take out your frustrations on my innocent post. Nigeria is tough, yes! But you have got to be tougher. Your parents did a bad job on you. Go to them if they are still alive and take out your frustration on your stupid lots. Goat!

1 Like

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by Calitoscassius(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2023
xavuv:
It's been over two years i took any medicine drug aside paracetamol and piriton which i take sparingly. People still don't know the usefulness of bitterleaf and scent leaf juice.

Get the leaves wash them thoroughly, extract their juices and drink every now and then. It does everything healthwise, i mean everything.
Yea right! The resident qualified Nairaland doctor has spoken.. grin grin cheesy this is why so many Naigerians die outta ignorance.. i bet your bitterleaf cures cancer and kidney illnesses also, maybe even HIV, dementia, Migraine, heart diseases, cholera, blindness. Ashtma, tuberculosis. grin grin I tell you what! People should travel to Naigeria for medical treatments with bitterleaf, rather than Naigerians wasting millions of dollars seeking medical treatments in the UK and America. grin grin

grin You don't take medicine but takes paracetmol and Piriton those ones are chocolates not medicine. Why not just eat bitterleaf?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by drezzyx(m): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2023
Dollar is 788 as of today.
went to the bank to confirm in other to be really sure I checked online, so why is it that people keep promoting this propaganda that dollars is increasing everyday.
Just to suit their dubious business in order to inflate price of goods.
Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by xavuv: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Yea right! The resident qualified Nairaland doctor has spoken.. grin grin cheesy this is why so many Naigerians die outta ignorance.. i bet your bitterleaf cures cancer and kidney illnesses also, maybe even HIV, dementia, Migraine, heart diseases, cholera, blindness. Ashtma, tuberculosis. grin grin I tell you what! People should travel to Naigeria for medical treatments with bitterleaf, rather than Naigerians wasting millions of dollars seeking medical treatments in the UK and America. grin grin

Just eat bitterleaf!! grin

I tell you bro, it prevents more than half of what you wrote up there. It can even cure some of them too. It's the truth

1 Like

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by Splashme: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2023
Terrible

1 Like

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by ufotunang: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2023
That is the renewed hope Tinubu promised nigerians... nawaoooo 🙄

1 Like

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by ufotunang: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2023
Renewed hope to renewed shege 🙄

1 Like

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by Miracle2020: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2023
JagabanB:
Another steewpid statement, when dollar was less, how effective and affordable were the health sectors?
please Buhari come back.

1 Like

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by ufotunang: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2023
That is why nigerians needed Peter obi to address and tackle this problems
Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by Calitoscassius(m): 11:40am On Oct 31, 2023
xavuv:

I tell you bro, it prevents more than half of what you wrote up there. It can even cure some of them too. It's the truth
Really? So why do you take Piriton and paracetamol?

My friend don't be ignorant, why do you Naigerians waste millions of dollars seeking medical treatments abroad? Why didn't they eat and drink bitterleaf? grin

Bitterleaf may be a remedy for some less serious illness but it should not be rellied on for the treatments and cure or even prevention of serious lethal illnesses.

The truth? What are your qualifications to back this your truth up?
Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by remi2good: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
In the face of unprecedented hardship and poverty, Agbadorians who live in batcher houses and cannot afford one meal in a day would tell you;

*Let us join hands and pray and support this government.
*Now that Tinubu has won, let us wish the government well.
*Let us tighten our belt, it's not the fault of this present government.
*Giive the government a chance, they need time to fix the country.
Na who swore for bastards vagabond urchins or fallen demons
they have fish for brain 😁😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by YourKarma: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2023
drezzyx:
went to the bank to confirm in other to be really sure I checked online, so why is it that people keep promoting this propaganda that dollars is increasing everyday.
If you can get me ₦9M worth of dollars at ₦788, I'll give you 150k.

Una go just open mouth dey talk nonsense.
Even banks won't give you dollar at 788

2 Likes

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by Miracle2020: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2023
I swear the day I found out that the drugs I used to buy 1200 is now 4700, that was the day I knew that we are in serious trouble in this country. What have we done? This is the worst administration in the whole of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by Bigchristo: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Tinubu's achievements so far:
1. Reduce Nigeria population
2. Reduce road traffic congestion
3. Reduce noise pollution from Generators.

More dividends of Renewed Shege loading...
Hahaha 🤣 one thing about bad government both those supporting the government and those opposing the government are getting their far share from the renewed Shege 🤣😂😂
Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by Daystar7: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2023
drezzyx:

Ask the bank to sell you dollars at that price and then come back here to give us feed back. Most of you don't do business but always be the loudest, arrogantly displaying ignorance recklessly. This is a serious issue but u must defend nonsense after y'all claim patriots while those that want to break away from this evil contraption are terrorist. God forbid!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by FireUpNow(m): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
The bitter Truth is that those who wanted to die for Bola Ahmed Tinubu to be president are not immune to what is happening in Nigeria and to Nigerians. Now native doctors, herbalists and religious leaders will feast on the poor masses. Welcome to reality.

2 Likes

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by Neddstark: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
Not a good time to fall ill

2 Likes

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by Drbolie(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
It shall be well.

Meanwhile DRBOLIE ENTERPRISE is available to deliver
Sesame
Yams
Groundnut
Garri
Rice....etc to your doorstep... Whatsapp
Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by CJStarz: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
JagabanB:
Another steewpid statement, when dollar was less, how effective and affordable were the health sectors?

Health care was much cheaper and affordable. Then, to obtain a Card at a private hospital here was #1000 now it's #5000.for crying out loud! What are you not telling me?

2 Likes

Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by ufotunang: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
Why won't naira depreciate when nigerians spend $340 million dollars on application for unversity admission to study at foreign universities abroad,....then why won't it depreciate....we are just deceiving our selves in this country
Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
What eBOLA cannot destroy does not exist! undecided
Dude came to STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY!

# satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY DEMONS!😏

Awon ole, jegudu jera gbogbo!
Re: Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians by zionstaar75: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2023
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/depreciating-naira-value-pushes-medical-care-beyond-nigerians/amp/
biafran talk, chioma obinna.i thought they said by now dollar will be 1500.very soon south east will be the most backward region in nigeria because of their evil thoughts towards this country .Never will an igbo man rule this country, NEVER!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Garlic, Ginger And Onions - By Patogist / Herbal Preparation For Gonorrhea 7 Days Cure Confirmed / Sonoace 3D Ultrasound Machine With 3 Probes For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.