Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,365 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Why Do Igbos Still secretly Murder Northerners? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Igbos Still secretly Murder Northerners? (765 Views)

My Husband Still Secretly Have S3x With His Babymama. Please Advise Me / Do Igbos Still Practice Female Genital Mutilation? / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Igbos Still secretly Murder Northerners? by Quality20(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2023
That over 80 bodies, with about 50 headless were recovered at Umuchieze cattle market in Abia state. Why this extremely high level of hatred and cannibalism by this so- called black Jews of Africa? Can these cannibals ever be trusted? Are they real humans or what exactly are they?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Still secretly Murder Northerners? by OgbeniOja1: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2023
Let me update you tribalistic lot. Remember why the governor had a face off with northerners over the lokpanta market. He wanted them to stop living there. Why? Alot of kidnappings usually go on along that I road. Security report indicated the sellers hid the kidnapper who wher hausa Fulani. That was the resean he instructed that the market must start start by 6am and end by 6pm and no Hausa Fulani Igbo or Yoruba just sleep over there. I've done business there and have an understanding of what's going on there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Still secretly Murder Northerners? by obiekunie01: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2023
Quality20:
That over 80 bodies, with about 50 headless were recovered at Umuchieze cattle market in Abia state. Why this extremely high level of hatred and cannibalism by this so- called black Jews of Africa? Can these cannibals ever be trusted? Are they real humans or what exactly are they?

those are innocent travelers kidnapped and murdered by fulani bandits living in the cattle market!

go and read up about the reverend kidnapped on that axis in 2022 and read his narrations on how the fulanis that kidnapped him told how they kill those who cannot afford their ransom and sell their body parts to buyers! IDIOT!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Still secretly Murder Northerners? by Quality20(m): 9:18am On Oct 31, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
Let me update you tribalistic lot. Remember why the governor had a face off with northerners over the lokpanta market. He wanted them to stop living there. Why? Alot of kidnappings usually go on along that I road. And
but why are these ur ppl eating n munching human beings? Why don't they gulp their fellow Igbo Jews, why must they be cannibalising on northerners who travelled hundreds of kilometers to make a living?
Re: Why Do Igbos Still secretly Murder Northerners? by mystery22: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2023
People like you shouldn’t be existing, northerners killed indigene but a vile cretin dunce like yourself will want to turn it around

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Still secretly Murder Northerners? by AskProf: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2023
Quality20:

Tufiakwa!
Re: Why Do Igbos Still secretly Murder Northerners? by Gaddafih001(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
The owners of this forum should know that they are enablers of massacre and evil against the Igbos.
They are deliberately deleting my clap back.
What happened to the oppressors inRwanda and Burundi will reach here some day in this lifetime.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Still secretly Murder Northerners? by Quality20(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
Gaddafih001:
The owners of this forum should know that they are enablers of massacre and evil against the Igbos.
They are deliberately deleting my clap back.
What happened to the oppressors inRwanda and Burundi will reach here some day in this lifetime.
make Una stop all these una evil killings na, how will u feel if ur brothers up north or in d west were hatefully massacred like this and munched with a bottle of ogogoro?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Still secretly Murder Northerners? by Quality20(m): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
AskProf:

Tufiakwa!
what language is that

(1) (Reply)

Imagine What My Fiancee Told Me... / What Can You Do For Love? / Are There Specific Things That Affect The Scent Of A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.