Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

My Husband Still Secretly Have S3x With His Babymama. Please Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Still Secretly Have S3x With His Babymama. Please Advise Me (699 Views)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / Why Do Igbos Still secretly Murder Northerners? / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Still Secretly Have S3x With His Babymama. Please Advise Me by Romancehub: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
There is something wrong somewhere…I don’t know what it is but I need your advise because I feel someone who does not know me will not be biased. I got married last year July to the love of my life. Jide (not real name) and I dated for almost three years before we tied the knot.

Jide has a baby mama who has a 5 year old daughter for him. I have always known what I was getting into when I decided to marry Jide. I knew this woman would always be in his life cos they share a daughter. So, all her subtle attempts to cause drama, I just ignored her. She would flaunt the car he gave her because of their daughter on social media,etc…
Her daughter, now my step daughter was little bride at our wedding. We sent her pictures of her daughter at the wedding, this woman cropped my face out and left only her daughter and my husband and she tagged my husband when she posted the pictures.

I felt it was hilarious and shady, so I screenshotted it and post it. Alot of people made comments and I think some of my followers traced her page and discovered who she was. I think that is how my ex boyfriend also knew about her cos he liked the picture too.

The next thing I know, my ex boyfriend starts to like her and follow her on social media. Now, they are dating. I know that this arrangement is weird…why my ex boyfriend of all people…now you may ask: why do I care? Well…I don’t care…its just that this attempt to get to me maybe working a little.

Next thing I see post of their picture with tags: couple goals….when your ex marries their ex. I know that is definitely shade at me. I felt it was important to tell my husband and I did…and his reaction surprised me. He did not try to understand where I am coming from…instead, he got upset that I was bothered about his ex and my ex are doing…

But things took a different turn when it was her daughter’s birthday in November. My husband got angry that his baby mama took his daughter and went on vacation in Dubai with my ex. You see, this woman is wicked…why would she be doing this..
Continue reading...
https://thepodiummedia.com/is-my-husband-secretly-in-love-with-his-babymama-pls-advise/30/06/2021/
Re: My Husband Still Secretly Have S3x With His Babymama. Please Advise Me by Sebastine1994(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
mazi Nnamdi Kanu was arrested and all you can think of is sex and husband. abeg shift jor

1 Like

Re: My Husband Still Secretly Have S3x With His Babymama. Please Advise Me by Godada(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Virginal people

(1) (Reply)

He Will Kill Me With His Big M*nhood – Lady Speaks After Rejecting Boyfriend’s / Don't Threaten Another Man To Leave Your Girl Alone / How Can You Show Love To Women With Using Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.