Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti (18847 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu / Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor / From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Tareq1105: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
3ice9ce:

They are from the same Senatorial zone.

Both of them na Ebira. You know Natasha had suffered in the hands of Bello.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Aiel123: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
fergie001:
I served in Gbede, Dino's Community.
They will vote Dino massively because they want anybody from their Zone.

However, the power of incumbency is strong, unless INEC does what is right.

Magistrate Court?

Those ones you can kick at anytime. What about the Magistrate Court's ruling on Eno hwf?
How about the entire Okun land?
Leave Ijumu out of it. A serious contender for guber will have no problem at home except he is really bad...And there's Leke too.
The Okun to me are playing the spoiler's role.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Hespee93: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
07kjb:
When you have Igbo judges preciding over issues,they are 70% not biased

IGBOS ARE best breeds in NIGERIA no matter the negative PROPAGANDA against them

Hoep you remember that the Judge tjay delovered SC judgment between Atiku, Obi and atinubu is an Igbo man.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by fergie001: 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
garfield1:

Exactly.what of Kogi east? Echocho appealed.appeal courts have till next week to conclude cases
Expected to be today.

Appeal Court clears Sylva.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by fergie001: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
Aiel123:

How about the entire Okun land?
Leave Ijumu out of it. A serious contender for guber will have no problem at home except he is really bad...And there's Leke too.
The Okun to me are playing the spoiler's role.
Bello set up the Leke Abejide ADC guy.

Okunland will vote their own but outside there is where the problem lies for Dino. Igala will go all out for Ajaka, no mistakes about that.

Even Faleke and Bayo Ojo.. I haven't heard anything from them (both are from Ekirrin-Adde) in Ijumu. They also have Yomi Awoniyi, the former Deputy-Governor who just defected to APC.

Dino is giving it his all but in a Kogi with Bello and a State that plays very tribal politics, it is almost an impossible task but Kudos to him.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Coolgent(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Apc will lose kogi state... . Insha allah...
Amin!
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Coolgent(m): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
happney65:
Oju ti ti bello like this. grin

Bello has a personal beef with that woman. Maybe he wants to straff her and she no gree or something cos wetin the guy do to that woman during electioneering is unimaginable.

At the end of the day, she's going to resume in the House tommorow and there is nothing Bello can do about it

Over to Natasha to deliver well to her District. If she doesnt and decides to do like an Oloribuku,she will be booted out too

cheesy
Is she married or single?
Thank you
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by delpee(f): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
Congratulations to Natasha! A tough battle indeed. May God guide you and bless you with wisdom and the wherewithal to uplift and empower your people.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by 07kjb: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
Hespee93:

Hoep you remember that the Judge tjay delovered SC judgment between Atiku, Obi and atinubu is an Igbo man.

He is not IGBOS do answer inyang
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by garfield1: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
fergie001:

Expected to be today.

Appeal Court clears Sylva.

Yes,I was about to tell you.tsammani chsired the panel.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by 99thEnemy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
yarimo:
slim joe ft 2pac abi undecided undecided
Yes oooooh! grin

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by garfield1: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
Svoboda:

Lets see how it goes, but i know from history that govs always outwit their overbearing godfathers. The constitution gives them so much latitude.

Yes but fayose,ladoja,dsp,ngige,ambode,shinkafi etc who rebelled early were clipped
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Coronavirus1: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
True judgement no technicalities
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Svoboda(m): 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
garfield1:

Yes but fayose,ladoja,dsp,ngige,ambode,shinkafi etc who rebelled early were clipped

Haha
You forgot all of them happened under the tyrannical rule of obj except in ambodes case. Even obiano rebelled early but still inflicted on obi that famous 21-0 defeat. It doesnt really matter how early or not. Its mostly about the circumstances.

Tinubu can even switch sides if fubara plays skirt and blouse politics. He can cut a deal for 2027 with tinubu when he is done dealing with wike.

I fear govs worse than the president, not least that of rvs.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by yarimo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
99thEnemy:

Yes oooooh! grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by zagaina(m): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
This is what we expect both Atiku and Obi to do, provide the evidences that you won the election. Now Natasha have provided her evidences polling unit by polling unit and also stated where she won the majority votes and it was reduced and where her opponent votes was inflated. This make both the tribunal and appeal court work more easier with glaring facts as evidences.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Joecap(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
jattopeter:
Honestly thats my home Town. People voted for her Massively but the Power within wanted to change the will of the people. I can boldly say its now We have Senator , Enough of Sending I support people to go and represent us .This is victory for Ebira as a whole.
My hometown too
Etemeya?
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by vicdom(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
fergie001:

Nah ....

Ebira will fully vote their son. Natasha is the loved one....
But it won't be enough to crown Ododo winner. Igalas are not joking with Ajaka's matter in SDP. Muri movement in Igala land is same as Obi movement in the east, stand against the people, and you would be crushed. Muri will give APC a serious run for their money, only time will tell the outcome. But based on my findings, Muri is candidate to beat in that election.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Joecap(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
Coolgent:

Is she married or single?
Thank you
Married to a Delta prince.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by vicdom(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
garfield1:

It's painful for APC but I know Natasha won,she's popular though I prefer a supplementary poll.she might curry votes for dino and weaken yahaya bello hold in ebira
Which votes will she garner for Dino? Ododo will sweep Okene, Adavi and Okehi. Maybe only Ajaokuta that Dino might likely get small votes because of mixed tribes, and non indigenes. E be like say u no know wetin dey sup for kogi ooo. Na full blown tribal politics they are playing now. Igalas are saying that if they lose this fight this time, their political dominance would be emasculated. So tactically, it's Igala vs Ebira political fight.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Joecap(m): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
But based on my findings, Muri is candidate to beat in that election. [/quote]
The election is going to be brutal, you can't predict the winner for now
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by garfield1: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
vicdom:

Which votes will she garner for Dino? Ododo will sweep Okene, Adavi and Okehi. Maybe only Ajaokuta that Dino might likely get small votes because of mixed tribes, and non indigenes. E be like say u no know wetin dey sup for kogi ooo. Na full blown tribal politics they are playing now. Igalas are saying that if they lose this fight this time, their political dominance would be emasculated. So tactically, it's Igala vs Ebira political fight.

Yes,na okun and lokoja go decide
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by vicdom(m): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
fergie001:
I served in Gbede, Dino's Community.
They will vote Dino massively because they want anybody from their Zone.

However, the power of incumbency is strong, unless INEC does what is right.

Magistrate Court?

Those ones you can kick at anytime. What about the Magistrate Court's ruling on Eno hwf?
Lol... Dino might not win up to 3 LGA out of 7 that make up Kogi west. Abajide will humiliate Dino in the west. Dino will come distant 3rd in this election.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by d142475: 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
This is just the beginning for Yahaya Bello. Small boy and political neophyte, whom fate smiled on, wants to act like a Demi-god. He will be crushed when he leaves office; he will answer for his rascality.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by d142475: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
If people voted strictly by tribe, you think the Igalas will not win? The Igalas are more than half of the state.
OZIOGU1:

Good question sir, In the last 15yrs, i try to stay away from talking about kogi politics for personal reasons, but this year i was provoke to doing so,

I am from Kogi central, Bello is probably the worst governor in kogi state in salary payment not infrastructure, for infrastructure he has done exceptionally well compare to his predecessors, but salary payment is an embarrassment to his government.

Why did i join the campaign, most times i discovered that the some Igala's are only interest in ethnic politics ( i use the word some coz., they are my in-law, i respect them and also have great guys from there as friends) Even when their man is doing abysmally poor they preferer to have him there just for one reason, " Na we be majority" entitlement mentality just like the Hausas, When ODODO got the ticket i was the first person to condemn his actions especially the support ONOJA gave him was massive and Bello betray the guy, but what you now hear from some of these slowpoke is " We go show them say power na our own, we go collect am" shuuu na so e easy?.

Now, forget the fact that Bello misbehave big time, most people from my place who are suppose to support the candidates from the east is forced to change their mind, just like what happen to LP, lots of people left obidient movement because of the utterances of some of his supporters.

So since is now the three tribe fighing for the soul of the state, you have to align with your tribe, Natasha has said it time without number, she can't betray her people, she will support ODODO not because she is APC, but of the same reason i gave you up there....ISome of my in-laws needs to understand that poverty knows no language or tribe even religion, 90% of ghost workers that was remove by bello are from the eastern part of the state, the reason for the anger is there and i understand, if you remove ghost workers from the system, why are you not paying the real workers?

so is not about ODODO is about personal interest, Some igala will vote for APC, some Ebiras will vote for SDP, some will vote PDP naso e go happen.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by d142475: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
Do you think the Ebiras can win the Igalas in a free and fair contest? (Assuming election is strictly by tribe).
garfield1:

Exactly.the ebiras need to hold on to power for another 16 years to equal the igalas because once igalas get power,they won't relinquish it again
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by fergie001: 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
vicdom:

Lol... Dino might not win up to 3 LGA out of 7 that make up Kogi west. Abajide will humiliate Dino in the west. Dino will come distant 3rd in this election.
We know Dino will finish 3rd.
I didn't want to say it straight so that Johnny no go vex for me. cry

vicdom:

But it won't be enough to crown Ododo winner. Igalas are not joking with Ajaka's matter in SDP. Muri movement in Igala land is same as Obi movement in the east, stand against the people, and you would be crushed. Muri will give APC a serious run for their money, only time will tell the outcome. But based on my findings, Muri is candidate to beat in that election.
The Igalas, irrespective of party are voting him.

Infact, even key PDP supporters in Igala land are openly canvassing for him!
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
Congratulations to her!!!
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by press9jatv: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
fergie001:

We know Dino will finish 3rd.
I didn't want to say it straight so that Johnny no go vex for me. cry

The Igalas, irrespective of party are voting him.

Infact, even key PDP supporters in Igala land are openly canvassing for him!
thank God you and Garfield1 aren’t part of Electorates in next week Saturday governorship Election in Kogi State
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by OZIOGU1: 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
d142475:
If people voted strictly by tribe, you think the Igalas will not win? The Igalas are more than half of the state.

Ododo will win calm down
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Aiel123: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2023
fergie001:

Bello set up the Leke Abejide ADC guy.

Okunland will vote their own but outside there is where the problem lies for Dino. Igala will go all out for Ajaka, no mistakes about that.

Even Faleke... I haven't heard anything from them (both are from Ekirrin-Adde) in Ijumu. They also have Yomi Awoniyi, the former Deputy-Governor who just defected to APC.

Dino is giving it his all but in a Kogi with Bello and a State that plays very tribal politics, it is almost an impossible task but Kudos to him.
So Dino and Faleke are brothers...
Dino really is trying. It's just that the odds are not in his favor.
This year kogi will be different sha...if Bello won't tow the tatata way.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by press9jatv: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
Natasha: The woman who killed a lion. another victory for Pdp in next week Saturday governorship Election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC’s Inuwa Yahaya Wins Gombe Governorship Election / Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds / Peter Obi Donates Borehole To Gombe Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.