Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti (18848 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu / Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor / From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Olichoke: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
I'm am indigene of Kogi and we are happy the pharaoh we have as a governor lost his senatorial district to this blessed and gracious woman. We will ensure the governor lose his third term ambition next month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Olichoke: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
Coolsat:
She won't work for Dino as she already stated she can't betray her people.
Where did she say that?
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by fergie001: 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
It's just the humiliation for Bello....
garfield1:
It's painful for APC but I know Natasha won,she's popular though I prefer a supplementary poll. She might curry votes for dino and weaken yahaya bello hold in ebira
I doubt that but it will surely dampen Yahaya's spirit....
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Captain0823: 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
The pain went straight to Yeye Bello
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by rolams(m): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
I have said it after the tribunal judgement that the appeal court will uphold Natasha's victory.

@garfield1 remember I told you.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Floky215: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
fergie001:

Nah ....

Ebira will fully vote their son. Natasha is the loved one....

Exactly and the yoruba speaking part would fully vote for their son while the other guy in sdp would also be fully backed by his people, how would it end its the matter on ground.. politics is a game of number they say so the ododo guy would come distance third if everyone follow his or her own son...!!
Further there is a case of forgery hanging over ododo's head, his declaration of age date is reading Saturday/sunday and no court in Nigeria open on these dates..

Inec voters register would do justice to the matter....!! grin
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by TruthsFM: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
Appeal Court of justice will uphold David Of Nasarawa State too. Thank God for Bvas machines

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by TruthsFM: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
Appeal Court Declares Natasha Akpoti Winner Of Kogi Central Senatorial District Election.

According To The Appeal Court , The Final Score Are :APC: 51,291 -PDP: 54,354☑️

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by garfield1: 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
rolams:
I have said it after the tribunal judgement that the appeal court will uphold Natasha's victory.

@garfield1 remember I told you.

Can't remember but Natasha is very popular and dogged.from the margin,it shows she might have won.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by garfield1: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
fergie001:
It's just the humiliation for Bello....

I doubt that but it will surely dampen Yahaya's spirit....

Exactly.what of Kogi east? Echocho appealed.appeal courts have till next week to conclude cases
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by fergie001: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
Floky215:
Exactly and the yoruba speaking part would fully vote for their son while the other guy in sdp would also be fully backed by his people, how would it end its the matter on ground.. politics is a game of number they say so the ododo guy would come distance third if everyone follow his or her own son...!!
I served in Gbede, Dino's Community.
They will vote Dino massively because they want anybody from their Zone.

However, the power of incumbency is strong, unless INEC does what is right.
Further there is a case of forgery hanging over ododo's head, his declaration of age date is reading Saturday/sunday and no court in Nigeria open on these dates..

Inec voters register would do justice to the matter....!! grin
Magistrate Court?

Those ones you can kick at anytime. What about the Magistrate Court's ruling on Eno hwf?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by rolams(m): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
garfield1:

Can't remember but Natasha is very popular and dogged.from the margin,it shows she might have won.

Very very popular.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by yarimo(m): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
99thEnemy:
grin

Kogi yan yan. grin
Natasha Akpoti yan yan. grin
Appeal court yan yan. grin

Someone play me Oti Yan Yan by Slim Joe . grin

Shout out to: @TizzyAbel

#¶IRU cool
slim joe ft 2pac abi undecided undecided
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Jostoman: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
Somebody will win an election, The useless Inec will change the result and gave the winner to loser, render the effort of people that stood inside rain and sun to vote wasted because of money. And later now they will be telling us to pray for nigeria. Useless INEC.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by OhiOfIhima: 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
you need to see how my people (Etuno) celebrated her victory this morning like she was from Edo state. Lol!

Congratulations to her.

Thank you you my brother.... We are all one Ebira Kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by KaptainAfrika: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
2 fine female Senators in the Senate ! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Yhounom: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
Congratulations ma'am, you fine too much
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by SeeItSayIt: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
In God we put our confidence & He has justified us. Thank You, God!
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Svoboda(m): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2023
garfield1:

It's painful for APC but I know Natasha won,she's popular though I prefer a supplementary poll.she might curry votes for dino and weaken yahaya bello hold in ebira

I doubt it. I heard the ebira asked yahaya to now turn a blind eye on natashas senate bid as a bargain, while they collectively vote for ododo, otherwise, they'd act as spoilers. With this judgement, everybody has something to hold on to. Natasha wont also act as a spoiler to the ebira cause. The ebira want another 8yrs to counter the igala weight.

Dino wont win. His open derogatory remarks about the firstlady shouldnt be forgotten, unless he's settled with them.

Its ododos to lose.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by garfield1: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
Svoboda:

I doubt it. I heard the ebira asked yahaya to now turn a blind eye on natashas senate bid as a bargain, while they collectively vote for ododo, otherwise, they'd act as spoilers. With this judgement, everybody has something to hold on to. Natasha wont also act as a spoiler to the ebira cause. The ebira want another 8yrs to counter the igala weight.

Dino wont win. His open derogatory remarks about the firstlady shouldnt be forgotten, unless he's settled with them.

Its ododos to lose.

Exactly.the ebiras need to hold on to power for another 16 years to equal the igalas because once igalas get power,they won't relinquish it again
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by SeeItSayIt: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
jattopeter:
Honestly thats my home Town. People voted for her Massively but the Power within wanted to change the will of the people. I can boldly say its now We have Senator , Enough of Sending I support people to go and represent us .This is victory for Ebira as a whole.

We're brothers. I'm so delighted we won. Congratulations to us all....
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Nonywendy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
Fine woman. God dey create oo. Congratulations Akpoti
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Svoboda(m): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
garfield1:

Exactly.the ebiras need to hold on to power for another 16 years to equal the igalas because once igalas get power,they won't relinquish it again

You get it. You seem to be on wikes side on that rivers issue..
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by garfield1: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
Svoboda:

You get it. You seem to be on wikes side on that rivers issue..

Yes since wike is pro tinubu.rivers has to be on tinubu side ahead of 2027.moreover,the governor is rebelling prematurely
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Svoboda(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
garfield1:

Yes since wike is pro tinubu.rivers has to be on tinubu side ahead of 2027.moreover,the governor is rebelling prematurely

The gov will win the battle. Govs are powerful. I have chosen not to see it thru partisan prism. I am not necessarily a wike person. I dont like garrulous people.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by sageb: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=126713761][/quote]

congratulations to Natasha Akpoti
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Menclothing: 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
Congratulations ma
I see Dino winning too
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by garfield1: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
Svoboda:

The gov will win the battle. Govs are powerful. I have chosen not to see it thru partisan prism. I am not necessarily a wike person. I dont like garrulous people.

I use to hate wike too but guy,that man controls rivers.if amechi can't win him,who is a nobody like fubara? Fubara can only win if he's supported by the fg.already,two third of the assembly has served him impeachment notice.the next step is for the CJ to set up a panel.if he is found guilty,two third will remove him.all his moves like suspending the speaker,electing speaker,suspending CJ are all illegal
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by jattopeter(m): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Finally , Light has come. Imagine , we hardly hear Sen. representing us making any contribution in the senate floor. All they do is "I support" its now we have senator representing us. Very out spoken , intelligent to crown it all has human feeling.
Honestly, God has heard our cry.
SeeItSayIt:

We're brothers. I'm so delighted we won. Congratulations to us all....
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Svoboda(m): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
garfield1:

Lets see how it goes, but i know from history that govs always outwit their overbearing godfathers. The constitution gives them so much latitude.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by TruthsFM: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
From Senator Dino Melaye: Natasha is now Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Praise God. Court of Appeal validated the judgement of the trial court. Congratulations to all lovers of Democracy in Kogi State

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Aiel123: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
fergie001:

Mum is Ukrainian....
No wonder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch / XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read) / Nigeria Will Evacuate Nationals If South Africa Attacks Worsen – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.