Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti (18845 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu / Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor / From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Available9: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2023
What a victory
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Coolsat(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2023
israelmao:
Dino should work with this woman in order to garner support for his victory no matter what people say about Dino I still prefer him to Bello or his nominee 100%.
She won't work for Dino as she already stated she can't betray her people.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Validated: 11:03am On Oct 31, 2023
The INEC returning officer should be charged for criminal negligence. That is what is lacking in our electoral process. Lack of accountability.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Splashme: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2023
Finally Finally!
Congratulations beautiful woman.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by garfield1: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=126713761][/quote]

Fergie had finished me.its a big blow to ododo and bello
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by garfield1: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2023
jattopeter:
Honestly thats my home Town. People voted for her Massively but the Power within wanted to change the will of the people. I can boldly say its now We have Senator , Enough of Sending I support people to go and represent us .This is victory for Ebira as a whole.

What of ododo
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by michoim(m): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2023
Congratulations to her!!!
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by garfield1: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2023
fergie001:

Mum is Ukrainian....

Benue zone A should be today too.apc needs to snatch one senate back from pdp to equalize
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Atlantis585: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2023
Fine girl!
So after all the gra-gra from Yeye Bello and useless APC their own court come sack their candidate.
There is God ooo!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by JagabanB: 11:08am On Oct 31, 2023
07kjb:
When you have Igbo judges preciding over issues,they are 70% not biased

IGBOS ARE best breeds in NIGERIA no matter the negative PROPAGANDA against them
The cases being nullified and upheld across all Nigèria are not done by lgb0s, are they?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Truths9ja: 11:08am On Oct 31, 2023
Congratulations 🎉 to the Kogi Central Senator elect

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Lumarstone: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2023
If Nigeria were to be a country governed by the rule(s) of law, all the ward collation officers for Ajaokuta LGA supposed to be in prison by now, but you see, even INEC & APC were defending them at both the Tribunal and Appeal court.

Don't be surprise that the same collation officers will still be used as either Ward or LG collation officers in the forthcoming Gubernatorial election. Nigeria My Country Where Everything Is Possible.!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Twoclans(f): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2023
I can never explain why I like Natacha alot.

Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Afamed: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2023
Judiciary is not on trial as we speak today.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by adams123: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2023
OZIOGU1:
Congratulations Baby Natasha, this is a well deserved victory,,,i remenber casting my vote for you, i traveled home for the first time since 2003 just to vote for for you, i am happy my day is made, now we can can conveniently work for ODODO victory insha Allah.

Why are you rooting for Ododo because I learnt that Bello wants to install him to cover his looting.
Make Una test Dino this time

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by fergie001: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2023
garfield1:
Fergie had finished me.its a big blow to ododo and bello
Nah ....

Ebira will fully vote their son. Natasha is the loved one....

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Truths9ja: 11:18am On Oct 31, 2023
israelmao:
Dino should work with this woman in order to garner support for his victory,no matter what people say about Dino I still prefer him to Bello or his nominee 100%.
Dino and his team are working with her and her senatorial district too

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by InvertedHammer: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Apc will lose kogi state... . Insha allah...
/
If Dino and PDP wins, it is the same as trading monkey for a chimpanzee.

Either way, Kogi people are in deep mess.

/
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2023
OZIOGU1:
Congratulations Baby Natasha, this is a well deserved victory,,,i remenber casting my vote for you, i traveled home for the first time since 2003 just to vote for for you, i am happy my day is made, now we can can conveniently work for ODODO victory insha Allah.
you need to see how my people (Etuno) celebrated her victory this morning like she was from Edo state. Lol!

Congratulations to her.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Sillymoderators: 11:27am On Oct 31, 2023
OBIdients and Atikulators will not complain about judiciary now that it favours them! Awon hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by garfield1: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2023
fergie001:

Nah ....

Ebira will fully vote their son. Natasha is the loved one....

It's painful for APC but I know Natasha won,she's popular though I prefer a supplementary poll.she might curry votes for dino and weaken yahaya bello hold in ebira
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by OZIOGU1: 11:33am On Oct 31, 2023
adams123:

Why are you rooting for Ododo because I learnt that Bello wants to install him to cover his looting.
Make Una test Dino this time

Good question sir, In the last 15yrs, i try to stay away from talking about kogi politics for personal reasons, but this year i was provoke to doing so,

I am from Kogi central, Bello is probably the worst governor in kogi state in salary payment not infrastructure, for infrastructure he has done exceptionally well compare to his predecessors, but salary payment is an embarrassment to his government.

Why did i join the campaign, most times i discovered that the some Igala's are only interest in ethnic politics ( i use the word some coz., they are my in-law, i respect them and also have great guys from there as friends) Even when their man is doing abysmally poor they preferer to have him there just for one reason, " Na we be majority" entitlement mentality just like the Hausas, When ODODO got the ticket i was the first person to condemn his actions especially the support ONOJA gave him was massive and Bello betray the guy, but what you now hear from some of these slowpoke is " We go show them say power na our own, we go collect am" shuuu na so e easy?.

Now, forget the fact that Bello misbehave big time, most people from my place who are suppose to support the candidates from the east is forced to change their mind, just like what happen to LP, lots of people left obidient movement because of the utterances of some of his supporters.

So since is now the three tribe fighing for the soul of the state, you have to align with your tribe, Natasha has said it time without number, she can't betray her people, she will support ODODO not because she is APC, but of the same reason i gave you up there....ISome of my in-laws needs to understand that poverty knows no language or tribe even religion, 90% of ghost workers that was remove by bello are from the eastern part of the state, the reason for the anger is there and i understand, if you remove ghost workers from the system, why are you not paying the real workers?

so is not about ODODO is about personal interest, Some igala will vote for APC, some Ebiras will vote for SDP, some will vote PDP naso e go happen.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by OZIOGU1: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
you need to see how my people (Etuno) celebrated her victory this morning like she was from Edo state. Lol!

Congratulations to her.

Wow, she is well loved

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Ometere1978: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2023
jattopeter:
Honestly thats my home Town. People voted for her Massively but the Power within wanted to change the will of the people. I can boldly say its now We have Senator , Enough of Sending I support people to go and represent us .This is victory for Ebira as a whole.
My broda ihima no be their mate.we carry house of rep and senate at d same time.congrats natasha,ihima,ebira and kogi state in general.lets go there
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Duru009(m): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2023
She will certainly contest for the next governor of KOGI STATE, AND she will won hands-on....................
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by kokoA(m): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2023
This woman is greatly loved by her people. I wonder why.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by NuhuAjang71(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2023
Beauty with brain.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by OneCandleAway(f): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2023
OZIOGU1:

Good question sir, In the last 15yrs, i try to stay away from talking about kogi politics for personal reasons, but this year i was provoke to doing so,

I am from Kogi central, Bello is probably the worst governor in kogi state in salary payment not infrastructure, for infrastructure he has done exceptionally well compare to his predecessors, but salary payment is an embarrassment to his government.

Why did i join the campaign, most times i discovered that the some Igala's are only interest in ethnic politics ( i use the word some coz., they are my in-law, i respect them and also have great guys from there as friends) Even when their man is doing abysmally poor they preferer to have him there just for one reason, " Na we be majority" entitlement mentality just like the Hausas, When ODODO got the ticket i was the first person to condemn his actions especially the support ONOJA gave him was massive and Bello betray the guy, but what you now hear from some of these slowpoke is " We go show them say power na our own, we go collect am" shuuu na so e easy?.

Now, forget the fact that Bello misbehave big time, most people from my place who are suppose to support the candidates from the east is forced to change their mind, just like what happen to LP, lots of people left obidient movement because of the utterances of some of his supporters.

So since is now the three tribe fighing for the soul of the state, you have to align with your tribe, Natasha has said it time without number, she can't betray her people, she will support ODODO not because she is APC, but of the same reason i gave you up there....ISome of my in-laws needs to understand that poverty knows no language or tribe even religion, 90% of ghost workers that was remove by bello are from the eastern part of the state, the reason for the anger is there and i understand, if you remove ghost workers from the system, why are you not paying the real workers?

so is not about ODODO is about personal interest, Some igala will vote for APC, some Ebiras will vote for SDP, some will vote PDP naso e go happen.

So after all the suffering you want bellos toy Ododo to win. You don't know he will be remote controlled by bello.

Anyway it's like you kogi people like suffering. When you start starving and committing suicide again like the last time just don't come and disturb Nigerians.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by OZIOGU1: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2023
OneCandleAway:

So after all the suffering you want bellos toy Ododo to win. You don't know he will be remote controlled by bello.

Anyway it's like you kogi people like suffering. When you start starving and committing suicide again like the last time just don't come and disturb Nigerians.

Kwakwaso brought in ganduje, wike brought fubara, Umahi brought nwifuru, Ibro brought wada, Udom brought Pastor Eno, Ayade brought Bassey Otu, my brother na naija for you be that...
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by ferry1: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2023
Even though i heard they she and bello once have a crush on each other before the fallout, bello hardly find a place to forgive her
Anyway, congratulations, you fight to the finish
Bello will cry this time
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by kelly72: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2023
07kjb:
When you have Igbo judges preciding over issues,they are 70% not biased

IGBOS ARE best breeds in NIGERIA no matter the negative PROPAGANDA against them

You can imagine how much they would have tried to bribe him.

Just like the REC for Abia who stood her ground and said "To hell with your stolen money, votes must count".

Reminds me of Mike Igini who looked the crooked Akpabion in the eyes and said "I'm in Uyo to count ballots, not money".

There are a few people in Nigeria who cannot be purchased by the criminals in Aso Rock.
Re: Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti by Charly68: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
The affirmation is a testament of peoples choice and impartiality of the judiciary...I hope PDP will not castigate the judiciary for given them victory on this matter now...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Donates Borehole To Gombe Community / Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN / Okorocha Receives Osinbajo In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.