Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) (3127 Views)

Sold!!! Juicy Laptop For Sale (photo) / Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies / Vagina Wigs For Sale (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by CaptainZubi: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2023
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by Nwaotu10(m): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2023
Laptop way no get graphics card you wan sell for this amount?? grin

Big boys keeee you dia grin

21 Likes

Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by Lungdick: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nwaotu10:

grin grin grin
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by Hacks4dummies: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nwaotu10:

The guy get mind sha. Normally e no suppose pass 200

9 Likes

Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nwaotu10:

Hacks4dummies:

Lol you two are definitely not tech savy. Not advertising for the guy but that 12th gen core i5 is almost on par with a core i7. Just checked it on jumia now self. That thing doesn't sell for less than 800k. Remember, it's a 12 generation system. A 12th gen laptop is not cheap.

16 Likes

Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nwaotu10:

If he was selling this dell precision nko what would you have done? Fainted?

1 Like

Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by CaptainZubi: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
UrennaNkoli:

Lol you two are definitely not tech savy. Not advertising for the guy but that 12th gen core i5 is almost on par with a core i7. Just checked it on jumia now self. That thing doesn't sell for less than 800k. Remember, it's a 12 generation system. A 12th gen laptop is not cheap.
I saw their comments and just laughed. grin. The Hacks4dummies say he wan buy 12th gen laptop for 200k lol. The other one say e no get graphics card grin. You can easily tell they are kids who don't know the value of a system other than to play pes 2020. Make dem go thief 12th generation core 15 for market na.

12 Likes

Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by HitlerGaddafi: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
Hacks4dummies:
Bros that system he posted na 12 generation with 10 cores o. Na programmers and tech people dey use that kind thing That specs is very expensive

5 Likes

Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by Nwaotu10(m): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
UrennaNkoli:

You obviously don't know anything about system.
I'm not talking about new one.

That fairly used laptop with such not too impressive configuration shouldn't exceed 250k.

I could find a used Alienware or MSI laptop with a minimum of 4GB graphics card for the same price point.

Tech savvy keeeee you dia grin

5 Likes

Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by LandMann: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nwaotu10:

That fairly used laptop with such not too impressive configuration shouldn't exceed 250k.

I could find a used Alienware or MSI laptop with a minimum of 4GB graphics card for the same price point.

Please share link if you find one.
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by Nwaotu10(m): 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
LandMann:

Please share link if you find one.

Go to computer and Technology sector. They're there.
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by Hacks4dummies: 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
HitlerGaddafi:

Bros that system he posted na 12 generation with 10 cores o. Na programmers and tech people dey use that kind thing That specs is very expensive
ehen na me no look am well. How much e suppose worth
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by Hacks4dummies: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
CaptainZubi:

I saw their comments and just laughed. grin. The Hacks4dummies say he wan buy 12th gen laptop for 200k lol. The other one say e no get graphics card grin. You can easily tell they are kids who don't know the value of a system other than to play pes 2020. Make dem go thief 12th generation core 15 for market na.
calm down bros. I think say na i5 I see cheesy grin one love
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nwaotu10:

I won't be insultive with you because you're obviously not too intelligent. Someone bought something for 800k, used it for few months and you expect him to sell it 250k? Na core i3 you wan buy because you won't even get a 10th gen e
Generation core i5 for that amount. Na your type go carry 150k enter computer village say you dey find iphone 13.

Your problem is that you don't even know systems are of different generations. You obviously think core i5 is core i5 everywhere. Like I said, I'm not advertising for the guy but you can't get a cleanly used 12th gen for that amount you have.

2 Likes

Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by obinna58(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
Who 12 generation help when I Dey see core i5
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by vvvbobby205(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
Two zewo zewo cool

1 Like

Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by Ex0rrcist: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nwaotu10:

Blame the devaluation of our currency, not the man trying to make a decent living. That laptop is not less than $500{brand new}, add importation and you have the reason why this last gen laptop is going for 490k.
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

Blame the devaluation of our currency, not the man trying to make a decent living. That laptop is not less than $600, add importation and you have the reason why this last gen laptop is going for 750k.
That is what he does not understand. I even just checked jumia and saw alot of core i3 going for 400+. Ordinary ary core i3 and they are blaming the guy for selling a 12th gen ore i5 for 400 and something.

3 Likes

Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by CaptainZubi: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2023
UrennaNkoli:

That is what he does not understand. I even just checked jumia and saw alot of core i3 going for 400+. Ordinary ary core i3 and they are blaming the guy for selling a 12th gen ore i5 for 400 and something.
Na you get time deh explain
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by CaptainZubi: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2023
Still available.
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by NewDelhi(m): 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nwaotu10:

Dey calm down bro no dey talk like small pikin. A good laptop is very expensive and it's not just about graphics card. There are alot of specs that compliments or makes up for a graphics card. That's why then in school you go see say system with 2gb nvidia dey lag for pes 2013 and another system with no graphics card dey play am smoothly. Most of you think a laptop is all about graphics card, processor and RAM lol. That's foolishness. I got an hp envy 11th gen core i5 last two months that doesn't have the specs of that guys probook . Guess how much I bought it? Almost a million naira. Laptops are made for different reasons and purposes....... that alienware you dey talk no go kuku pass game you wan use am dey play.

3 Likes

Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by NewDelhi(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
The comments I'm seeing here is the reason many people don't like stating their prices when advertising goods on this forum. Too many unserios buyers who don't know value, too many kids.

2 Likes

Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by CaptainZubi: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
Still available
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by Adewale1603(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nwaotu10:

it's probably you that doesn't know about systems, it's I too know that's disturbing you. Systems are made of different specs, configurations in terms of the processor, clock rate frequency or clock speed, hard drive support, ram e.t.c and for different purposes. And the more recent a system is in terms of the year of production and processor generation, the more expensive it is, regardless whether having an integrated graphics card or discreet graphics card. Some integrated graphics card are still more powerful than some old low-end dedicated graphics card. And this is a sleek HP system, the brand alone is worthwhile, it might be previously used by the owner, just for few months, it doesn't matter, but it's a recent and new system, that's why it's still very neat from the pictures, comparing it to an older gaming dell Alienware or MSI laptop with dedicated graphics card doesn't hold water. Those that knows value of systems knows. This system surely also has some extra extra features that can't be found in those gaming laptops. Graphics is not everything in systems.
How will you expect him to sell such system for 250k, 12th gen for that matter, 4.4ghz speed, with 500gb SSD,(do you know what 500gb SSD means on such a system) 16gb ram. Biometric fingerprint, infact the price he put up there is still even cheap. This system shouldn't be sold less than 600k.
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by donproject2(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
Adewale1603:
it's probably you that doesn't know about systems, it's I too know that's disturbing you. Systems are made of different specs, configurations in terms of the processor, clock rate frequency or clock speed, hard drive support, ram e.t.c and for different purposes. And the more recent a system is in terms of the year of production and processor generation, the more expensive it is, regardless whether having an integrated graphics card or discreet graphics card. Some integrated graphics card are still more powerful than some old low-end dedicated graphics card. And this is a sleek HP system, the brand alone is worthwhile, it might be previously used by the owner, just for few months, it doesn't matter, but it's a recent and new system, that's why it's still very neat from the pictures, comparing it to an older gaming dell Alienware or MSI laptop with dedicated graphics card doesn't hold water. Those that knows value of systems knows. This system surely also has some extra extra features that can't be found in those gaming laptops. Graphics is not everything in systems.
How will you expect him to sell such system for 250k, 12th gen for that matter, 4.4ghz speed, with 500gb SSD,(do you know what 500gb SSD means on such a system) 16gb ram. Biometric fingerprint, infact the price he put up there is still even cheap. This system shouldn't be sold less than 600k.

I too gbadun you...you schooled the kids. Nah so one my friend dey tell me say him Intel Celeron PC better pass my core-i5, I want faint. You see those people way dey only use laptop dey play game ehn, dem no get any OT, dem brain too empty die.
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by Ohwandi(m): 12:39am On Nov 01, 2023
Adewale1603:

You really don't know much about system either.
That system right there can't do my job.
If you know you know.
Forget about the core i rubbish..
This one na for ladies angry grin
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by CaptainZubi: 7:56am On Nov 01, 2023
Still available.
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by CaptainZubi: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2023
Still available...
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by DiskJokeyManic: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2023
NewDelhi:
The comments I'm seeing here is the reason many people don't like stating their prices when advertising goods on this forum. Too many unserios buyers who don't know value, too many kids.

U again sad same u dat was supportin him on betting thread de other day sad sad

Are u his alternate?? Coz m nt understanding again
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by Adewale1603(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ohwandi:

You really don't know much about system either.
That system right there can't do my job.
If you know you know.
Forget about the core i rubbish..
This one na for ladies angry grin
which yeye job are you talking about, or just PC gaming is now a full time job to you. unless you're not a professional graphics designer, video editor or animator, or an engineer or architect that will require some graphics and designing softwares like AutoCAD, Revit, archicad and others. This is an IT oriented system good for programmers, coders, website designer and others IT related skills, very fast speed system. Good for any online trading/ investment and even yahoo.
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by CaptainZubi: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
Still available.
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by CaptainZubi: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! / Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? / love can sometimes be foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.