Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) (3140 Views)

Sold!!! Juicy Laptop For Sale (photo) / Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies / Vagina Wigs For Sale (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by CaptainZubi: 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
SA
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by xihari: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
CaptainZubi:
Hp probook 440 G9 for sale. In superb condition, clean, cripsand comes with all accessories.

Windows 10 pro

Resolution full HD 1920×1080
Aspect ratio 16:9

Intel core i5 12th gen with Intel turbo boost technology of up to 4.4Ghz
You heard that? Don't snooze.

Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology, Intel Smart Cache

16gig RAM
500gb ssd

Back-light keyboard, fingerprint scanner

Only for those who know the value of a good system.
Very open to negotiations.
Whatsapp on 0812 476 9437
any exchange n drop money available?
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by Adeling(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
Is this still available and Where's your location
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by Offyjoyy: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
donproject2:

I too gbadun you...you schooled the kids. Nah so one my friend dey tell me say him Intel Celeron PC better pass my core-i5, I want faint. You see those people way dey only use laptop dey play game ehn, dem no get any OT, dem brain too empty die.
pls what do you know about Samsung chrome book?
I want to go into tech part time and that's what i can afford for now
Re: Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) by donproject2(m): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2023
Offyjoyy:
pls what do you know about Samsung chrome book?
I want to go into tech part time and that's what i can afford for now

Samsung chromebook is good in terms of design and battery life, I will rather term the PC students laptop, it is good for students who want to use it to study or do basic things.

As for someone planning to use it for tech, I will suggest you look away, it is not good for multitasking and doing processor intensive tasks, it will get annoyingly slow.

It uses Chrome OS which can even give you issue installing few applications. Anyone trying to get a PC to use for tech should look for PC with Intel Processor of minimum of core-i3 configuration, one will struggle with anything short of this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its Funny How Nigerians Use The Word Love / No Money No Love / Are they afraid of my financial status:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.