Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,790 members, 7,862,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

The Word Allah Akbar Make Me Afraid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Word Allah Akbar Make Me Afraid (328 Views)

Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' / Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying / Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Word Allah Akbar Make Me Afraid by Khyrvxjzy: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
i dont know why, but any time i hear Allah akbar am always afraid, even if i heard it on the television

is this also happening to you

2 Likes

Re: The Word Allah Akbar Make Me Afraid by Whalis: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
Not only you. Any time I hear that I pose to dive to the ground in case an explosion follows that.

2 Likes

Re: The Word Allah Akbar Make Me Afraid by Shijawesss: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
The man Mohammad really dealt with mankind..

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work

6 Likes

Re: The Word Allah Akbar Make Me Afraid by Writing44(f): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ok
Re: The Word Allah Akbar Make Me Afraid by globalresource: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
Omo no be only you.

Religion of peace

1 Like

Re: The Word Allah Akbar Make Me Afraid by Monsignor22: 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
F**k Islam and that pedophile Muhammad
Allah Akboom!
God bless the State of Israel as they continue to wipe out those terrorist scums in GAYza🇮🇱

7 Likes

Re: The Word Allah Akbar Make Me Afraid by Queenttoast01: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
Christianity is the only religion of Peace, accept Jesus as your Lord and savior now before is too late.

A lady shared a post of the conversion of over 300 Muslims who gave their life to Christ in Okhene, Kogi state when they eventually found out the truth and met with the Prince of Peace.

https://www.nairaland.com/7791075/conversion

https://www.nairaland.com/7754597/christianity-only-religion-peace

https://www.nairaland.com/7766527/god-father-son-jesus-christ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Word Allah Akbar Make Me Afraid by AchrafHakimi: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
Once I hear Allahu Akbar I WhatsApp my laywer immediately with fresh updates on my will

Ishilove and my baby cannot suffer.
Re: The Word Allah Akbar Make Me Afraid by stunnert(m): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ohhhh fvck, these religion bigots are it again

Learn to respect other people's religion and mind your fracking business

Note: if you hear Allahu akbar, make you run for your life oo, you loosegard you die like fowl

1 Like

Re: The Word Allah Akbar Make Me Afraid by victorclean(f): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:
i dont know why, but any time i hear Allah akbar am always afraid, even if i heard it on the television

It should be criminalized by all christian state together with islamic members
Re: The Word Allah Akbar Make Me Afraid by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

grin grin

Is God not great again or the meaning is deeper than that
Re: The Word Allah Akbar Make Me Afraid by Anselemchi(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

It's Allah akbomb booom, Allah , Ak 47, Bomb, axe and rope, boooooom Allah AK boom

1 Like

Re: The Word Allah Akbar Make Me Afraid by Minime10(f): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

Remove Muslims from the world & the world will become a very peaceful place. 😎

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Edo Youths Count On Rev. Fr. (dr.) Obinyan / Abba Yusuf’s Sack,atiku/obi Vs Tinubu: Court Verdicts That With Debates In 2023 / Swahili As Nigeria's Official Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.