Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Your Work Or Girlfriend Which Do You Prefer To Lose? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Work Or Girlfriend Which Do You Prefer To Lose? (2069 Views)

No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? / Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Work Or Girlfriend Which Do You Prefer To Lose? by freecocoa(f): 11:50pm On Oct 26, 2011
Freiburger:

So you will leave a Guy just b-cos he lost his job. na waooo. undecided
ITI, is that what I wrote?the question didn't say will you leave him if he lost his job?it was asking which one a guy would prefer to lose,girlfriend or job?
Which sane guy would quit a job because of a girl?it would only be reasonable maybe if the job was illegal or dangerous or one negative thing.
How can you forfeit your legit means of livelihood for a girl that may end up leaving you.
As regards this question and my answer,he didn't lose the job,he quit it cos of me which is not acceptable to me.
Re: Your Work Or Girlfriend Which Do You Prefer To Lose? by itiswell1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2011
Two both of them
Re: Your Work Or Girlfriend Which Do You Prefer To Lose? by shizzle11(m): 7:55am On Apr 27, 2012
Skillzz:
you wouldn't believe that my friend says he prefer losing his Oil company Job to his Girlfriend, the eediot is madly in love!, lol
Lol...no b small eediot'o. I prayer he looses his job so he can have plenty of time wt his girlfriend. Mtcheeeeeeew!!!
Re: Your Work Or Girlfriend Which Do You Prefer To Lose? by nwanioma(f): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2012
This question is dead oh! As in am confused, undecided is this even an option sef. Am a girl and if my boyfriend ever brought the sick excuse that he left his job for me? he'll definitely loose me too!
Re: Your Work Or Girlfriend Which Do You Prefer To Lose? by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2012
nwani oma: This question is dead oh! As in am confused, undecided is this even an option sef. Am a girl and if my boyfriend ever brought the sick excuse that he left his job for me? he'll definitely loose me too!
Kpom Kpem!
Re: Your Work Or Girlfriend Which Do You Prefer To Lose? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
It depends on the type of job and the kind of girl. If I'm to pick base on my present job and present chick, I will gladly throw away this job and stay with my gal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Mathematics Letter To My Girl / 33 Romantic Thank You Messages For Your Loved Ones / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.