Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

"I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan (37358 Views)

Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism / Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi / Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by STEWpid(f): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chai..

Na wa.

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
Georgejeez:
grin grin grin grin but wetin de go on for this Egbon mind ??
The been too fine, she never do abortion before....

1 Like

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by abobote: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
As if he has got a choice
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by onuman: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
Splashme:
Nemesis will catch up on Yahaya Bello and Wike
Useless thieves

Wike's cup will full the day very soon Tinubu kicks him out of his circle.
Roguish politicians fear their fellow roguish politicians like shege.

1 Like

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by stuffs2002: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
That is what is called sportsmanship in politics.
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by stuffs2002: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
onuman:

Wike's cup will full the day very soon Tinubu kicks him out of his circle.
Roguish politicians fear their fellow roguish politicians like shege.

Two reasons why IPOB cannibals hate Wike so much:-
1. Wike dealt them a heavy blow in Alaigbo
2. Wike canceled and eradicated OBIDIENTS in Rivers state to the extent that APC won Rivers State
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by press9jatv: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
Midehi3:
Same way he will congratulate Dino cool
yes soo. Senator Dino Melaye is a goal

1 Like

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by BoldBrainz(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
You didn't exactly have another choice, Mr man!
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by press9jatv: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
*Senator Dino Melaye Congratulates Barrister Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan On Her Court Victory*

By *Gideon Ayodele*
*Oct 31, 2023*

The *Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)* governorship candidate, *Senator Dino Melaye*, his running mate, Hajiya Habiba Mohammed Deen, and Dino/Deen campaign council, extends warm congratulations to Barrister Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan on her recent victory at the Court of Appeal, affirming her position as the legitimately elected Senator representing Kogi Central Senatorial District.

The Court of Appeal, sitting in Abuja, unanimously concluded that Abubakar Ohere of the All Progressives Congress (APC) had been rightfully dismissed, and declared Barrister Natasha H Akpoti-Uduaghan as the true representative of the people of Kogi Central.

Senator Dino Melaye, recognizing the importance of an independent judiciary and the rule of law, commends this decision as a powerful and significant step towards ensuring justice prevails in our democratic society.

“We offer our heartfelt congratulations to Barrister Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan on this well-deserved victory,” said Senator Dino Melaye. “Her dedication, resilience, and commitment to the welfare and progress of the people of Kogi Central have been rightly recognized by the Court of Appeal. We believe that Barrister Akpoti-Uduaghan will diligently serve the interests and aspirations of her constituents.”

Senator Dino Melaye also acknowledges the efforts of the judiciary in upholding the principles of fairness and justice. Their impartiality and continuous commitment to the constitutional process serve as a vital pillar of our democratic foundation.

“We commend the judges for their steadfastness in delivering this landmark verdict, and for their unwavering dedication to the pursuit of justice,” stated Senator Dino Melaye. “Their decision further strengthens the trust and confidence the Nigerian people place in the judiciary.”

The Dino/Deen campaign council wishes *Barrister Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan* success in fulfilling her responsibilities as the Senator representing Kogi Central Senatorial District. We trust that she will ably represent the interests of the people and contribute towards the advancement of our great nation.

Signed:

*Barrister Omoyemi Gold Olumudi*
Spokesperson,
Dino/Deen Campaign Council.

*#onekogi_onedestiny*
*#dino_4_governor2023*
*#dino_habiba2023*
*#i_am_dino_boy🧔*

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid023mM7uBihZUohWyjoiRGLauxAcY1zvYnoTtpofahnmYrFyhLtH4entZ4LbhTkiaBnl&id=100006354310237&sfnsn=scwspwa

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Judolisco(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
No be u dem beat 4 court na.... Boda ode
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by israelmao(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
Do you have any choice?You can please join us in people's court if you are indeed have the integrity and credibility.
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by ItisWell22(f): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
Shoodboi:
Don't accept. Who send you? Akpoti shouldn't doze either. Yahaya Bello is not yet done with her.

Exactly…

Considering the events that played out prior to the elections, this sharp-sharp congratulations dey suspicious.
Like someone mentioned, he has “bigger fish to fry”.

Them lose guard, him go run dem serious street for the forthcoming election…

1 Like

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
Wetin be accept the decision, before will you be able to ignore the final decision of the appeal court?
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
Congratulations Natasha and thread carefully !!!!
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by objobj: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
ivolt:
You don't have a choice because senators appeal ends at appeal court.

Dont mind him. Foolish man. He was defeated handsdown by a woman he he tried to subdue.
Nothing is working for him. Yeye
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Bimpe29: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
He has no choice
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Popesuccess(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
Fasindo:
shocked

Congratulations Akpoti

He has no option.
If Bello has an option he would have made sure that Natasha has no chance and consequently kill her political career, but that Natasha na lioness.

She defeated Bello
She defeated Ohere
She defeated APC
She defeated INEC

That woman is beautiful
She is politically strong
She is smart
She is financially ok
She is learned.
She is the type of lady every niggar should date and marry, not the type that will come on nairaland to insult men and still go offline to beg 100 naira recharge card from same men nor the type that couldn't recite the national anthem on national television.
Should I even talk about the ones that doesn't know the arm of government that makes law, even though they claimed to have studied law

Congrats Natasha once again
But there will be no Punishment of INEC and its staff that committed this Fraud. They will just go free. It is sad.

1 Like

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Antoeni(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
He has no Option that to Accept,Mini Governor
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by rolams(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
You no get option na!
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Danabu(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
Validated:
Do you have any option before?

Help me beg the mum u .make e no gee and go sepreme court maybe I here will get theuzodima treatme
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Indispensable85(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
U get choice?
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by thunderbabs: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
Now your sister undecided
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by richeeyo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
press9jatv:
More victories for Pdp governorship poll in next week Saturday
Does that full realize he is no longer a senator since forever
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by bobchigar(m): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
Eventhough he doesn't have choices other than to accept the court judgement which is final, Atiku was defeated in the court and he was insisting that he doesn't accept the judgement.
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by NJV: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
Fasindo:
shocked

Congratulations Akpoti

He has no option.
If Bello has an option he would have made sure that Natasha has no chance and consequently kill her political career, but that Natasha na lioness.

She defeated Bello
She defeated Ohere
She defeated APC
She defeated INEC

That woman is beautiful
She is politically strong
She is smart
She is financially ok
She is learned.
She is the type of lady every niggar should date and marry, not the type that will come on nairaland to insult men and still go offline to beg 100 naira recharge card from same men nor the type that couldn't recite the national anthem on national television.
Should I even talk about the ones that doesn't know the arm of government that makes law, even though they claimed to have studied law

Congrats Natasha once again

Lol

You should be calming down.

1 Like

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Amuluonyenaego: 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
Don’t know why I like that lady
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by press9jatv: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
richeeyo:

Does that full realize he is no longer a senator since forever
she’s a Senator elect representing Kogi central senatorial district. She’s the people’s choice
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by slimmoney(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
If u no accept wetin u wan do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If... / Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.