Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

"I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan (37351 Views)

Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism / Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi / Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Sunnypan: 6:42am On Nov 01, 2023
Good that's spirit of sportsmanship
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Passionnn: 7:23am On Nov 01, 2023
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the patriotic governor of kogi state
Does he have any choice?
If the courts are serious similar votes stolen by Ebola Tinubu nationwide would have been reallocated to their rightful owners
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Mozegee: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2023
God bless you for this
Fasindo:
shocked

Congratulations Akpoti

He has no option.
If Bello has an option he would have made sure that Natasha has no chance and consequently kill her political career, but that Natasha na lioness.

She defeated Bello
She defeated Ohere
She defeated APC
She defeated INEC

That woman is beautiful
She is politically strong
She is smart
She is financially ok
She is learned.
She is the type of lady every niggar should date and marry, not the type that will come on nairaland to insult men and still go offline to beg 100 naira recharge card from same men nor the type that couldn't recite the national anthem on national television.
Should I even talk about the ones that doesn't know the arm of government that makes law, even though they claimed to have studied law

Congrats Natasha once again

1 Like

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Chuhwakjok(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2023
May the Almighty bless the Governor of Kogi state for his well articulated speech and congratulations to Barr. Natasha for victory at last.
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by teewhyhomes: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
Happy new month everyone. Teewhyhomes provides solutions to Real Estate problems in Nigeria. You can reach out to us today via our website.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's New Bail Conditions / Police Hand Over Delta King, Ikolo To Military / Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.