Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? (2181 Views)

Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) / "Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop / Should Christians Support Israel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
Emusan:

No! But one word in the statement that made it confusing.

Yes I made it because I know the person.

You should have asked me why not just your own assumption.

No! I said that because he himself said the name CHRISTIAN is a CURSE and of Satan.

Then leave Trump to God after all God has handed Judgement to Jesus Christ.

[uqote]And his support among the church is worrisome to me as it probably turns away people who may have wanted to identify as Christian.

It's not worrisome! Just say you don't feel cool with it. Or you want take away people's freedom of association?

If you have something to say, I'd like to hear it or did you just come here to be flippant?

Well about the OP, Trump being a Christian is left to him and God, and people who claim to support him also have the right to do so.

Chai see response. You got to love this response grin grin grin grin

You have to love nairaland and people who stay within the lane of the discussion and never losing the sense of the discussion and direction.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is the comment you responded to.

The OP understood what i meant you're just here to argue blindly.

So instead of using your two accounts to respond to yourself answer him.

He asked you a simple question:

Answer the above question and prove me wrong because my stand is that both Trump and those hailing him aren't Christians!

Madness and insanities peddling will not end. The question asked was simple. Respond to the OP without remarks. You can't because you must peddle the lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains.

So instead of using your two accounts to respond to yourself answer him

Up till today you are yet to yet to prove that Achorladey = Emusan. A liar and manipulator that you are.

So instead of using your two accounts to respond to yourself answer him

Answer the above question and prove me wrong because my stand is that both Trump and those hailing him aren't Christians

Ijebos before you proceed further ask MaxInDHouse this simple question.....

MaxInDHouse are you a true christian? grin grin

I look forward to his response. You will see why Emusan said he is a liar and manipulator.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:56am On Nov 02, 2023
Who is a Christian?

Most people are confused regarding what being a Christian means so when they see someone nice and kind they often conclude that such a person should be a Christian.
The same happens among Yorùbá people till today due to the fact that at a point in time the true God destroyed all evildoers on the planet and preserved one man called Lúà (Noah) and his family ever since then the Yorùbás always refer to anyone with virtuous deeds as a child of Lúà: Ọmọ tí Lúà bí or Ọmọlúàbí

That's not the case with Christianity.
So who is a Christian?

After God confused the language of those living on the earth due to their refusal to move to all the parts of the earth they were forced to scatter {Genesis 11:1-9} but Satan took advantage of this situation to promote racism and people started fighting and killing people for lands to settle! Numbers 21:1-3

As the Creator God planned to unite all those living on the planet once again but this time they will no longer fight or kill themselves {Psalms 46:9} so God's will is that all obedient humans pay attention to what is written in the Bible as they discuss on the name of it's author and his will {Malachi 3:16} so that they can use what is written in the Bible to settle all their disparities peacefully among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making buying selling and usage of weapons and vow never to raise weapons against anyone {Isaiah 2:4; Micah 4:3} that's the assignment given to the promised child to be born among the Israelites who will be the PRINCE to bring about global PEACE! Isaiah 9:6

So when Jesus walked the earth this is what he taught those that listened to him that's why nobody can be saved during the day of God's anger except those practicing what Jesus taught! John 3:16 compare to Zephaniah 2:2-3

A Christian is anyone who has gotten the sense of this message and eagerly anticipating it's fulfilment by joining the group that's working towards it's achievement not just the one shouting Jesus Jesus up and down claiming he has faith yet his faith has nothing doing regarding the will of God! Matthew 7:21-23 compare to James 2:18-26

And by the undeserved kindness of Jehovah the one and only true God i Maximus though formerly a Muslim has been taught all of these {Matthew 28:20} and i know the one and only organization working towards achieving it globally today! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
This is the comment you responded to.

Yes! I didn't deny it, or did I?

The OP understood what i meant you're just here to argue blindly.

He didn't!

That's why I let him know that you're not a Christian because according to you, Christian is a cursed and bastardized name which you have abandoned for Christendom. So what concerned you again?b cheesy grin cheesy grin

So instead of using your two accounts to respond to yourself answer him.

Well you're still on this your delusion but whenever the opportunity is presented to you to proof yourself, you'll start running mouth.

He asked you a simple question:

Which I have answered him.

Answer the above question and prove me wrong because my stand is that both Trump and those hailing him aren't Christians!

I already did.

So what is your obsession with what Christian do after all you have left it for us?

Is it your Christianity?

See receipt below

cc: IjeBos Achorladey cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Who is a Christian?

Most people are confused regarding what being a Christian means so when they see someone nice and kind they often conclude that such a person should be a Christian.
The same happens among Yorùbá people till today due to the fact that at a point in time the true God destroyed all evildoers on the planet and preserved one man called Lúà (Noah) and his family ever since then the Yorùbás always refer to anyone with virtuous deeds as a child of Lúà: Ọmọ tí Lúà bí or Ọmọlúàbí

So who is a Christian?

After God confused the language of those living on the earth due to their refusal to move to all the parts of the earth they were forced to scatter {Genesis 11:1-9} but Satan took advantage of this situation to promote racism and people started fighting and killing people for lands to settle! Numbers 21:1-3

As the Creator God planned to unite all those living on the planet once again but this time they will no longer fight or kill themselves {Psalms 46:9} so God's will is that all obedient humans pay attention to what is written in the Bible as they discuss on the name of it's author and his will {Malachi 3:16} so that they can use what is written in the Bible to settle all their disparities peacefully among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making buying selling and usage of weapons and vow never to raise weapons against anyone {Isaiah 2:4; Micah 4:3} that's the assignment given to the promised child to be born among the Israelites who will be the PRINCE to bring about global PEACE! Isaiah 9:6

So when Jesus walked the earth this is what he taught those that listened to him that's why nobody can be saved during the day of God's anger except those practicing what Jesus taught! John 3:16 compare to Zephaniah 2:2-3

A Christian is anyone who has gotten the sense of this message and eagerly anticipating it's fulfilment by joining the group that's working towards it's achievement not just the one shouting Jesus Jesus up and down claiming he has faith yet his faith has nothing doing regarding the will of God! Matthew 7:21-23 compare to James 2:18-26

And by the undeserved kindness of Jehovah the one and only true God i Maximus though formerly a Muslim has been taught all of these {Matthew 28:20} and i know the one and only organization working towards achieving it globally today! smiley

See madness and insanities peddling over who is a christian

MaxINDHouse are you a true christian? Loool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Who is a Christian?

So who is a Christian?

Like I do say, if only you have shame but you got none just like your gods in Warwick.

And another problem with you like your gods in Warwick is short memory which is the reason you forget your statement so easily.

To round it up, your restlessness on this forum with tens of post per day will continue to hunt you just like previous Watchtower magazine will continue to hunt your gods in Warwick.

Below are the claimed you made about how the name Christian should be viewed.

To the extent that someone has to asked you

Are you really a Jehovah Witness?
Check the last screenshot cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 10:43am On Nov 02, 2023
Emusan:

Yes! I didn't deny it, or did I?

He didn't!

That's why I let him know that you're not a Christian because according to you, Christian is a cursed and bastardized name which you have abandoned for Christendom. So what concerned you again?b cheesy grin cheesy grin

Well you're still on this your delusion but whenever the opportunity is presented to you to proof yourself, you'll start running mouth.

Which I have answered him.

I already did.

So what is your obsession with what Christian do after all you have left it for us?

Is it your Christianity?

See receipt below

cc: IjeBos Achorladey cheesy grin cheesy grin

within the past two months, the insanities and madness peddling of MaxINDHouse is rapid. Looool!

A simple question was asked by the Op. He should respond and look elsewhere but he cannot survive as a Jehovah's witness without bringing other christians down.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2023
achorladey:

within the past two months, the insanities and madness peddling of MaxINDHouse is rapid. Looool!

A simple question was asked by the Op. He should respond and look elsewhere but he cannot survive as a Jehovah's witness without bringing other christians down.

You know where he got the inspiration from cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2023
Instead of using two accounts to rain insults just define a Christian in line with God's word and explain how Trump fit in the description! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Instead of using two accounts to rain insults just define a Christian in line with God's word and explain how Trump fit in the description! smiley

Christian simply means CHRIST-LIKE.

How will this delete your lies and self delusion about your past posts?

Anyway, I know those statements are just from your deluded mind and never from Watchtower.

But you keep shamelessly disgracing yourself on this forum cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
Emusan:

Christian simply means CHRIST-LIKE.

You supposed to expatiate on this for clearer understanding but it's ok.
So how does Trump and those hailing him fit into this description?

Thanks in advance! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
Emusan:

You know where he got the inspiration from cheesy grin cheesy grin
loooool!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

the way you respond to our post here does not even show you believe Achorladey = Emusan. Same applies to your beliefs, the way you respond does not show you even really accept them as truth.

The reason for your current state of madness and insanities peddling. You want to play victim card of us insulting you. We are not insulting you, we are laying bare that you love to peddle madness and insanities from your brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You have ran into your expatiate. Loool! Jumping from pillar to post to peddle your lies and manipulations.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Any further expatiate is to twist and set further confusion.

A primary school pupil knows what CHRIST-LIKE mean.

If you're in doubt, take your camera to any primary school and ask them this simple questions:

1. Do you want to be like Jesus? Yes!

2. Why?

Come back to post your findings.

Your organisation says Jehovah knows those who belong to Him.

So, when did you become Jesus to know who is a Christian or not?

So far so good, you're the one who made the the below statement from your own mouth. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Do you now belong to Christ under the old group cursed and bastardized name? cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus Christ ran for Judean presidency, he even voted for Pilate 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
Emusan:

Hmmmmmmm they knew yet those that taught them are out there supporting politicians and killing of their neighbours shey?

Surely they knows what CHRIST-LIKE means! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
cornelboy:

I can punish any antagonist of faith in Christ silently! wink

Ṣebí he ran into the thread to distract the OP let him convince the OP that Trump and those supporting him are (true) Christians.

He is trying really hard to change the subject so i can start exchanging insults with him but he has failed woefully! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Hmmmmmmm they knew yet those that taught them are out there supporting politicians and killing of their neighbours shey?

Surely they knows what CHRIST-LIKE means! cheesy

The fact is they know, so no sugarcoat it.

Meanwhile, the main issues is with the Christian. So leave us. cheesy grin grin

Abi are you a Christian? cheesy cheesy grin

In another news, here is your organisation exposing your lie and manipulation about the name Christian.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
Emusan:

The fact is they know.
That's what the OP asked you!

How do you define Trump so that himself and those supporting him fits in to the name CHRISTIANS? wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
Funny enough the publication apostate quoted clearly stated that the inhabitants of Antioch used the name "CHRISTIANS" to mock the disciples of Jesus.
So why argue blindly? smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
That's what the OP asked you!

I've answered OP already.

Or should I use hammer to knock that into your head?

How do you define Trump so that himself and those supporting him fits in to the name CHRISTIANS? wink

Check my reply to your previous post.

Always remember to pick your brain from your Hall whenever you're discussing with me. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Funny enough the publication apostate quoted clearly stated that the inhabitants of Antioch used the name "CHRISTIANS" to mock the disciples of Jesus.

I know you lack simple comprehension.

So to you the publication supported the mocking of the name.

O ma se oooo grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

See the part you're referring to in case your glasses can't locate it from the screenshot: "Some have suggested that the Gentile population in Antioch MAY HAVE USED the nickname Christians out of jest or scorn, but the usage of the Greek term khre·ma·tiʹzo clearly indicates that God was responsible for the designation “Christians.”

This is another proof that you can twist anything even your own organisation statement.

Shameless lying liar hallgoer miscreant. cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
Emusan:

I've answered OP already.
Or should I use hammer to knock that into your head? Check my reply to your previous post. Always remember to pick your brain from your Hall whenever you're discussing with me. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Next time you don't have to mention me if you know you're not ready for mature discussion i know you hate me but that's not enough reason to follow me from thread to thread just to insult me.

Trump and his supporters are not Christians going by the words of Jesus Christ that's what the OP meant and as for you you're just an atheist disguising on NL.

If Jesus never welcome contradicting teachings and you can't distinguish between false teacher and true servants of God then allow those who knows to chat not just jumping into discussions to promote atheism.

It's atheistic advocating for all the different religions claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines it simply expose you as an unbeliever who is mocking God's son for praying that his disciples should have the same line of thought! John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Next time you don't have to mention me if you know you're not ready for mature discussion

You don't need to reply me, did I force you?

i know you hate me

I didn't hate you but I'm against the spirit of lie in you.

but that's not enough reason to follow me from thread to thread just to insult me.

Stop using this line, it's stale already.

Trump and his supporters are not Christians going by the words of Jesus Christ that's what the OP meant and as for you you're just an atheist disguising on NL.

Your cup of tea.

You're not also a Christian. Are you?

If Jesus never welcome contradicting teachings and you can't distinguish between false teacher and true servants of God then allow those who knows to chat not just jumping into discussions to promote atheism.

Now I'm promoting Atheism cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

When did you see Atheist on Nairaland calling Jesus His Lord and Saviour?

When did you see Atheist on Nairaland, claiming Bible is God's Word?

When did you see Atheist on Nairaland, agreed that Jesus is real and not fiction?

It's atheistic advocating for all the different religions claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines it simply expose you as an unbeliever who is mocking God's son for praying that his disciples should have the same line of thought! John 17:23 smiley

Then you're an Atheist too.

The bottom line is, you're a liar who claimed the name 'Christian' is CURSED AND BASTARDIZED just because you want people to stop bearing that name so that JWs will hold claim solely to the name cheesy grin grin cheesy

No matter your frustration, I'll continue to expose your lie against God and His word. cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
Emusan:

You don't need to reply me, did I force you?

I didn't hate you but I'm against the spirit of lie in you.

Stop using this line, it's stale already.

Your cup of tea.

You're not also a Christian. Are you?

Now I'm promoting Atheism cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

When did you see Atheist on Nairaland calling Jesus His Lord and Saviour?

When did you see Atheist on Nairaland, claiming Bible is God's Word?

When did you see Atheist on Nairaland, agreed that Jesus is real and not fiction?

Then you're an Atheist too.

The bottom line is, you're a liar who claimed the name 'Christian' is CURSED AND BASTARDIZED just because you want people to stop bearing that name so that JWs will hold claim solely to the name cheesy grin grin cheesy

No matter your frustration, I'll continue to expose your lie against God and His word. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Since he cannot save his head from his lies and manipulations packed into his insanities and madness peddling brains, he decide to play victim card games and seek diversion through atheist and atheism. What does that have to do with his madness and insanities peddling about the name Christians being bastardized and cursed according to him.

Na so so lies and manipulations full his brains. Denigrating others to look good all the time grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
achorladey:

Since he cannot save his head from his lies and manipulations packed into his insanities and madness peddling brains, he decide to play victim card games and seek diversion through atheist and atheism. What does that have to do with his madness and insanities peddling about the name Christians being bastardized and cursed according to him.

Na so so lies and manipulations full his brains. Denigrating others to look good all the time grin grin grin

You claimed a name is CURSED AND BASTARDIZED, but the organisation you associated with said no but from Jehovah.

You boldly said you have left the name for us because Jehovah has given you new name.

Yet you'll be furious and enraged whenever the name is mentioned. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Look at the screenshot, he said "Whoever THINKs he belongs to CHRIST under the bastardized and cursed old group name SHOULD THINK TWICE"

You can see the level of his twisted and perverted mouth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Next time you don't have to mention me if you know you're not ready for mature discussion i know you hate me but that's not enough reason to follow me from thread to thread just to insult me.

It's atheistic advocating for all the different religions claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines it simply expose you as an unbeliever who is mocking God's son for praying that his disciples should have the same line of thought! John 17:23; 1Corinthians 1:10smiley

You cannot stop lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains

Play your hatred and insult games. You go tire well well. When you join discussion face the discussion and stop throwing remarks that you cannot defend. Another remark is the use of mature discussion. Too many madness and insanities peddling dey your head.

The above will have reduce your madness and insanities peddling all this while to some extent instead throwing remarks that are irrelevant. Yet the discussion should not be a thing of concern for an individual who believe people claim to be Christians. Even when Trump is a Christian as long as trump is not a Jehovah’s witness he is still not a true Christians. Therefore, of what benefits is the discussion to you all together?

Always speculating and peddling assumptions. Your religious organization are among the thousand of religious organization peddling contradicting teachings. Allow the master to come and separate the wheat from the weeds. You are not Jesus.

Therefore you(MaxInDHouse) are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are, if you(MaxInDHouse) judge; for when you judge another, you condemn yourself, because you who judge practice the same things. Now we know that God’s judgment is in harmony with truth, against those who practice such things.

MaxInDHouse that scripture above says desist from such madness and insanities grin grin grin

It's atheistic advocating for all the different religions claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines it simply expose you as an unbeliever who is mocking God's son for praying that his disciples should have the same line of thought! John 17:23; 1Corinthians 1:10smiley

You are still peddling your lies and manipulations of one line of thought don't even exist in the midst of your religious organization and your madness and insanities peddling brains with those verses cited. Just like your GODS define every term in the dictionary you are now defining atheists or atheism as those who advocate for all religious organization claiming Christians with contradicting teachings. You that lied against Jehovah, Jesus, Holy spirit and the apostles wants to teach us what mockery of Jesus Christ means grin grin grin grin. Na your area of specialty be that you even mock your GODS for teaching you nonsense paapaa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2023
Emusan:

You claimed a name is CURSED AND BASTARDIZED, but the organisation you associated with said no but from Jehovah.

You boldly said you have left the name for us because Jehovah has given you new name.

Yet you'll be furious and enraged whenever the name is mentioned. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Look at the screenshot, he said "Whoever THINKs he belongs to CHRIST under the bastardized and cursed old group name SHOULD THINK TWICE"

You can see the level of his twisted and perverted mouth.

I really see am no be small. He will accuse us of agitating now grin grin grin grin with his madness and insanities peddling brains again.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
cornelboy:

Yes Jesus Christ ran for presidency in Cornelgirl madness and insanities peddling brains camouflaging as male then change to female grin grin grin grin. You were his campaign director general throughout the election process grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
Emusan:

Any further expatiate is to twist and set further confusion.

If you're in doubt, take your camera to any primary school and ask them this simple questions:

1. Do you want to be like Jesus? Yes!

2. Why?

Come back to post your findings.

Your organisation says Jehovah knows those who belong to Him.

So, when did you become Jesus to know who is a Christian or not?

So far so good, you're the one who made the the below statement from your own mouth. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Do you now belong to Christ under the old group cursed and bastardized name? cheesy grin cheesy grin

His arrogance and pride hiding under the false cover of humility cannot keep his money where his mouth his. So his has to keep judging from Genesis to Revelation in order to look good in his eyes and that of his GODS. Na to keep jumping from thread to thread peddling his madness and insanities about other Christian denominations grin grin grin and want us to be blocked from making comments against his post regarding that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The madness and insanities peddling packed into your brains still cannot understand the fact that since you agree and believe it is a mock name for Jesus Christ disciples then what Peter said in

1 Peter 4:16 But if anyone suffers as a Christian (mock name) , let him not feel ashamed, but let him keep on glorifying God while bearing this name(Christian).

Is it inspired enough for you to accept or they are lies and manipulations by Peter.

I know your madness and insanities peddling brains will never provide answers grin grin grin. You should see the keywords.... Keep on like keep on the watch.

You are a liar and manipulator of the Bible you carry. You don't know the extent of your delusions, madness and insanities in your brains. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did You Put The Last Church Sermon In To Practice? / Question For Believers And Non Believers / How To Know If A Spirit, Voice Or Visitation Is From God Or Satan (discernment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.