Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? (2178 Views)

Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) / "Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop / Should Christians Support Israel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Next time you don't have to mention me if you know you're not ready for mature discussion i know you hate me but that's not enough reason to follow me from thread to thread just to insult me.

Trump and his supporters are not Christians going by the words of Jesus Christ that's what the OP meant and as for you you're just an atheist disguising on NL.

If Jesus never welcome contradicting teachings and you can't distinguish between false teacher and true servants of God then allow those who knows to chat not just jumping into discussions to promote atheism.

It's atheistic advocating for all the different religions claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines it simply expose you as an unbeliever who is mocking God's son for praying that his disciples should have the same line of thought! John 17:23; 1Corinthians 1:10smiley

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmm they knew yet those that taught them are out there supporting politicians and killing of their neighbours shey?

Surely they knows what CHRIST-LIKE means! cheesy

MaxInDHouse are you a true christian? grin grin grin grin

Hmmmmmmm they knew yet those that taught them are out there supporting politicians and killing of their neighbours shey?

Jehovah’s Witnesses who you believe don't support politicians equally kill their neighbours.

Let that and what follows sink into your madness and insanities peddling brains. Governmental aka political authorities are called GOD'S MINISTERS and are given sword to bring punishment on wrong doers grin grin grin. When such wrongdoers are Christians just like the governmental authorities, the Governmental authorities have the right to bring punishment on such ones and in some cases death.

It will be based on knowing that the governmental authorities know what is good and failing to do it is called a SIN. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
cornelboy:

Well said!

cornelboy are you a true Christian?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 11:19am On Nov 03, 2023
achorladey:
cornelboy are you a true Christian?

He won't answer that.

You can see his brother has kept mute after I provided that Watchtower screenshot cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emusan:

He won't answer that.

You can see his brother has kept mute after I provided that Watchtower screenshot cheesy grin grin cheesy
The Jehovah witnesses are the true Christians today.

Are you a true Christian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by IjeBos(m): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The group name "CHRISTIANS" was used as a CURSE for the disciples of Jesus.
Those calling them by that name WISH their lives to be as miserable as that of the man who claimed he is the Christ.
No wife, no child, no house, nothing to call his own and died like a common criminal.
That's what they wished for whoever is following Jesus back then but the disciples welcomed it anyway! Matthew 10:33

That's the name God was referring to when he said in prophetic message to the Jews who gave that name to the disciples of Christ:

And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name :Isaiah 65:15

Today if anyone say i am a Christian it doesn't have any pedigree like the way Jesus' disciples felt back then because the group name has been bastardized by Satan's agents claiming believers in Christ.

So what is the name God called His worshipers after the name has been defamed?

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 43:10-12

Busy couple of days. Listen, I don't think you should be demeaning denominations who use the term Christianity. So, I see the point he was making, though not sure he should have made it here.
Why don't you start a new thread and you can discuss whether Jehovah's Witnesses are using the right term.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

But you once supported your deluded brother when he said the name Christian is CURSED AND BASTARDIZED with this remarkable statement "Whoever THINKs he belongs to CHRIST under the bastardized and cursed old group name SHOULD THINK TWICE" before I exposed his lie.

So you belong to Christ under that CURSED AND BASTARDIZED old group name...

That's beautiful cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Yes I'm a true Christian and I'm not JWs which means you lied. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Kayberg: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

Any evidence of the above?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kayberg:

Any evidence of the above?
They are the only ones following every Christ teachings and doing all God's will today like the early Christians did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emusan:

But you once supported your deluded brother when he said the name Christian is CURSED AND BASTARDIZED with this remarkable statement "Whoever THINKs he belongs to CHRIST under the bastardized and cursed old group name SHOULD THINK TWICE" before I exposed his lie.

Anyone can claim anything he wants. The fruits will talk.
What is the name of that your church grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:
Anyone can claim anything he wants. The fruits will talk.

That's it. grin cheesy grin

What is the name of that your church grin

I'm a Christian!

Do you have problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

Cornelboy abi na Cornelgirl are you a true christian?

I don't want....

I am not talking about the The Jehovah witnesses, I am directing the question to you called cornelboy? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
IjeBos:

Busy couple of days. Listen, I don't think you should be demeaning denominations who use the term Christianity. So, I see the point he was making, though not sure he should have made it here.
Why don't you start a new thread and you can discuss whether Jehovah's Witnesses are using the right term.

Point and view well placed and love the usage of the word demean.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
achorladey:

Cornelboy abi na Cornelgirl are you a true christian?

I don't want....

I am not talking about the The Jehovah witnesses, I am directing the question to you called cornelboy? grin grin grin grin
JWs are the group practising true Christianity today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emusan:

I'm a Christian!

Even a politician and babalawo can claim to be a Christian lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emusan:

She simply don't know the consequence of answering the question grin grin grin

What she had said in essence is that.....

The Jehovah witnesses are the true cursed and bastardized christians. Mathematically

Jehovah’s Witnesses = true cursed bastardized Christians

When I say they peddle madness and insanities packed into their brains. I have evidence all over nairaland regarding that. It will be better she keep her mouth shut and allow her brains to be cleared of lies and manipulations packed into her madness and insanities peddling brains than spilling out insanities and madness from that same brains.

MaxInDHouse are you a true Christian? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

Since you know babalawo can claim to be a Christian. Then the fact that people know Trump or identify Trump as a Christian should not be part of what should bother your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

JWs are the group practising true Christianity today

You cannot even even say Cornelboy is a true Christian or cornelboy is one practising true Christianity grin grin grin grin

You see the insanities and madness peddling from your brains I always bring to your notice grin grin grin

Learn, you no gree until you change from cornelboy to Cornelgirl grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emusan:

I'm a Christian!

Of course she will by adding claim to it, to denigrate and demean the fact that you are a Christian. They cannot survive without denigrating others in order to rise grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
IjeBos:
Busy couple of days. Listen, I don't think you should be demeaning denominations who use the term Christianity.

The reason I quoted him with my first post is that I know the kind of person he is.

Demeaning the denominations who used the term Christianity wasn't his agenda per say but he wants people to start saying they are not CHRISTIAN and embrace the name Jehovah Witness. That is why he thought if he can say the name is CURSED AND BASTARDIZED people will see reason to abandoned.

Which is just a lie of the figment of his imagination.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

Just think about this statement when you remember the gods in Warwick.

And you're not Jesus who knows those who belong to Him, are you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

They are the only ones following every Christ teachings and doing all God's will today like the early Christians did.

Like,

1. Jesus said and taught people that he will return in year 1874, 1878,1914, 1919
,1925, 1975 grin grin grin

2. Jesus said and taught salvation rest upon putting faith in a religious organization called Watchtower

3. That Peter and the subsequent GOVERNING BODY will give imperfect spiritual food to his disciples

They are the only ones following every Christ teachings

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emusan:

Cornelboy if you don't understand what Emusan said above here it is

Even the GOVERNING BODY of Jehovah's Witnesses can claim to be a Christian lol

They can claim to be the true cursed and bastardized christiansgrin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
achorladey:
The Jehovah witnesses are the true cursed and bastardized christians. Mathematically

MaxInDHouse are you a true Christian? grin grin grin

That's it! When he started that rubbish, he didn't know it will backfire and I'm sure cornelboy was cheering him cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
achorladey:

Like, Jesus said and taught people that he will return in year 1874, 1878,1914, 1919
,1925, 1975 grin grin grin

Lol na their failed predictions you hold on too no walaha.
We are different baba. I focus on their fruits, what they practise presently and I say again that they are the only ones practising true Christianity today.

Anyone can make mistake and God doesn't look at the past but the present and the JWs are fulfilling his wills on earth today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emusan:

Oh I know no gods in Warwick.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
achorladey:

Cornelboy if you don't understand what Emusan said above here it is

They can claim to be the true cursed and bastardized christiansgrin grin grin grin

Eggxactly grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
achorladey:

You cannot even even say Cornelboy is a true Christian or cornelboy is one practising true Christianity grin grin grin grin

You see the insanities and madness peddling from your brains I always bring to your notice grin grin grin

Learn, you no gree until you change from cornelboy to Cornelgirl grin grin grin
My claiming to be a true Christian won't change anything. Since anyone claim that. I'm trying hard to put to practice everything I'm learning and be a true disciple of Christ.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emusan:

That's it! When he started that rubbish, he didn't know it will backfire and I'm sure cornelboy was cheering him cheesy grin grin grin

That cornelboy following MaxInDHouse don't know the trap his mini master(MaxInDHouse) on nairaland set for her. She fell into it like how when a blind man(MaxInDHouse) leads another blind woman cornelboy(illustration) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

Smile...but you know the ones controlling you in Warwick cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

Do you know the Governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses aka Guardians of Our Doctrines(GOD) aka the voice of Jesus Christ(god) according to John 1:1 NWT? grin grin grin grin

You think we don't know the extent(length and breadth) of your insanities and madness from your brains on nairaland grin grin grin

Are you a learner? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:
My claiming to be a true Christian won't change anything.

And you expect it to change things for others cheesy grin cheesy grin

Since anyone claim that.

Including your Governing Body. I like that!

I'm trying hard to put to practice everything I'm learning and be a true disciple of Christ.

This is nice, so you're not the only one trying hard to practice to be a true desciple of Christ.

To justify this your claim is getting harder cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should The Old Testament Laws Be Observed In The Modern Era? / Must Read! "the True Intentions Of Christian Missionaries In Africa" / Confusing Atheism And Agnosticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.