Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? (2179 Views)

Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) / "Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop / Should Christians Support Israel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by IjeBos(m): 7:10am On Nov 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If you say Trump is not a Christian does that mean you're condemning his church (religion)?

Most people misconstrued the group name CHRISTIANS for nice people so if a person has questionable character they will conclude that all those worshiping in the same place with him are guilty of the same offense it's like saying "Jesus' disciples are a symbol of betrayal" since Judas and Peter both betrayed him but is that the truth? NO!
So what disqualifies Trump from being one of the disciples of Christ?
It's his character which he is not ready to stop therefore those hailing him aren't Christians because they're hailing bad behavior.
Paul said LOVE does not rejoice with unrighteousness! 1Corinthians 13:6

So when i said Trump and those hailing him are not Christians it doesn't mean i'm talking about his religion but himself as a person and those hailing him.

I'm still somewhat confused with the below.
1.) How are you using the term Religion and church?
2.) Why would assume everyone worshiping at the same church is the same?

But, yes, I believe Christ made it simple when he said, 'Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me." I haven't seen Trump act in that manner. And thus the question, how can someone who rejects the fundamental tenets of following Christ be hailed as a Christian?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22am On Nov 08, 2023
IjeBos:

I'm still somewhat confused with the below.
1.) How are you using the term Religion and church?
Because that is what they are today different sect claiming Christians and their place of worship is called CHURCH.
IjeBos:

2.) Why would assume everyone worshiping at the same church is the same?
There are many following Jesus but don't trust him so i don't believe that everyone worshiping in the same place are the same.
However there is only one religion that can lead men to salvation.
IjeBos:

But, yes, I believe Christ made it simple when he said, 'Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me." I haven't seen Trump act in that manner. And thus the question, how can someone who rejects the fundamental tenets of following Christ be hailed as a Christian?
With the highlighted i said it's impossible for Trump and those hailing him to be Christians.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Kayberg: 8:28am On Nov 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That is exactly what Boko Haram says before they start killing people so leave that to God preach your own you're not God to judge if you say mine is lies i also believe yours is lies so it's only God that can judge that.

The only evidence to know who is saying the truth you will not accept it Jesus said:

"By their FRUITS you will know" Matthew 7:16-18

Real disciples of Christ preach and teach from house to house {Matthew 10:11-13} they are not protesters against the government {Matthew 5:41} they don't join military to kill people {Matthew 26:52} they love neighbours {Mark 12:31} they have love among themselves {John 13:34-35} they don't think of killing their enemies but always pray for them! Luke 6:27-28

All these you can't present any group practicing it yet the one and only organization teaching their members to continue observing all these things as commanded by Christ Jesus {Matthew 28:20} you say they're teaching is wrong! John 16:2

So if all these evidences means nothing to you then there's no reason to continue arguing blindly! wink

Even Satanists go around to tell people about Satanism.

Only those who see no wrong in governments' bad moves and policies will not voice out.
Protesting is not even a crime according to the law of every countries. Only an evil government will be afraid of protests.

It is unreasonable for you to mention joining the Military for killing people.
A country needs defense against both internal and external aggression, and that is where the Military comes in. Your stance on military just shows how unreasonable you are.
If everyone withdraws from the Military, your type will be the ones crying over insecurity.

Even JWs hate themselves and others who are not in the cult. Yea! I have personal experiences of that. So I'm not such a fool you can brainwash the way they did to you so easily.

Killing of enemies has stages.
If anyone attacks you, you have the rights to self defense. Don't be an idi0t to die like a chicken when attacked.
If you have ever been attacked fatally, your brains will reset.
The enemies you're to pray for are not those who come heavily armed, but those use you and persecute you.

For the fact that you all get it twisted does not make it right.

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Kayberg: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2023
cornelboy:

Jesus was literally dead for three days before God raised him.
Jesus was depending on God for his resurrection.
He was in an unconscious and helpless state, he could never have raised himself up.

The thief and Jesus never went to paradise that same day did they?

You keep dodging my question lol

John 10 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁷ Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
¹⁸ No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2023
Kayberg:

Only those who see no wrong in governments' bad moves and policies will not voice out.
Protesting is not even a crime according to the law of every countries.
Only an evil government will be afraid of protests.

According to God's word it's UNCHRISTIAN to speak against those in authority not to talk of protesting against them.

Jesus of Nazareth is the founder of Christianity the man who introduced him to the Jews is a prophet {Malachi 4:5} but instead of him to do his job as the prophet sent to introduce Christ to the nation he began speaking against the atrocities committed by human government {Matthew 14:4} that is what led to his arrest and execution {Matthew 14:10} during his time in the prison he called for Jesus' intervention Jesus told him point blank
"i am doing my own assigned duty" Matthew 11:4-6

So Jesus COMMANDED his own disciples never to raise their voice against those in authority {Matthew 5:41 compare to Matthew 10:16} rather whatever they demand we must give {Romans 13:1-2} except worship which only belongs to God! Mark 12:17
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2023
Kayberg:

John 10 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁷ Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
¹⁸ No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

The same commandment is given to all those exercising faith in Christ they are not dead spiritually speaking because their resurrection is certain but that doesn't mean any dead msn can raise himself it's God who resurrected Jesus according to God's word! Act 2:24; 3:15; Hebrews 5:7

So what Jesus meant is that God is loyal to those who are loyal to Him therefore their death is not permanent {Matthew 10:28} because their names is already in the book of life! Revelations 20:15
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Kayberg: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

According to God's word it's UNCHRISTIAN to speak against those in authority not to talk of protesting against them.

Jesus of Nazareth is the founder of Christianity the man who introduced him to the Jews is a prophet {Malachi 4:5} but instead of him to do his job as the prophet sent to introduce Christ to the nation he began speaking against the atrocities committed by human government {Matthew 14:4} that is what led to his arrest and execution {Matthew 14:10} during his time in the prison he called for Jesus' intervention Jesus told him point blank

So Jesus COMMANDED his own disciples never to raise their voice against those in authority {Matthew 5:41 compare to Matthew 10:16} rather whatever they demand we must give {Romans 13:1-2} except worship which only belongs to God! Mark 12:17

That is it… that is just it. Always misquoting and misunderstanding the Bible!
Maybe understanding English is the issue, I don't know.

Quoting from Romans 13:1-2, what happened to verse 3?

You are to obey good rulers who tackle evil and not otherwise.
Gosh!!!
Rulers are to perform good works and not evil.

You see an evil ruler ruling in evil and you keep quiet, what does that make you?

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2023
Kayberg:

That is it… that is just it. Always misquoting and misunderstanding the Bible!
Maybe understanding English is the issue, I don't know.
Quoting from Romans 13:1-2, what happened to verse 3?
You are to obey good rulers who tackle evil and not otherwise.
Gosh!!!

Do you think there are some GOOD RULERS?

Well God's word said all of them will be DESTROYED! Daniel 2:44

So when God's word say we must OBEY those in authority there was no clause whether they choose to be good or evil we must obey them it's only WORSHIP which belongs to God that we must not give them! Mark 12:17 smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Kayberg: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Do you think there are some GOOD RULERS?

Well God's word said all of them will be DESTROYED! Daniel 2:44

So when God's word say we must OBEY those in authority there was no clause whether they choose to be good or evil we must obey them it's only WORSHIP which belongs to God that we must not give them! Mark 12:17 smiley

Not when their directives are wrong.
Protest is legal, even in all laws to bring the attention of the government to the people's views.

So don't force foolishness on anyone.
Evil men triumph because good men sit down and do nothing.

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2023
Kayberg:

John 10 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Which commandment did he receive?

Didn't he trust that God would raised him up that was part of the reasons he laid his life down for us? Didn't he depend on God?

Who raised Jesus up? God or Jesus himself?

Did Jesus and the thief go to paradise that day as Jesus promised?

Tell me when you're ready to learn.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kayberg:

Not when their directives are wrong.
Protest is legal, even in all laws to bring the attention of the government to the people's views. So don't force foolishness on anyone.
Evil men triumph because good men sit down and do nothing.

I'm not arguing with you over human thinking so let's comply with what Jesus commanded:

Jesus commanded his own followers never to protest against the authority no matter what happens {Matthew 5:41} because our kingdom is no part of this world {John 18:36} so how do you think Jesus could have been killed if Christians are to protest against the authority?
Do you think Jesus could have been executed without a big protest by his followers?
Or do you think Peter and John who were imprisoned could have been so if Christians do protest against the government?
Or do you think Paul could be imprisoned if Christians should protest against the rulers?

Ọmọ you're arguing blindly over what is clearly written in the Bible but later you will start saying Jesus is XYZ but what he commanded you're not ready to OBEY!
"This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’” Matthew 15:8-9

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not arguing with you over human thinking so let's comply with what Jesus commanded:

Jesus commanded his own followers never to protest against the authority no matter what happens {Matthew 5:41} because our kingdom is no part of this world {John 18:36} so how do you think Jesus could have been killed if Christians are to protest against the authority?
Do you think Jesus could have been executed without a big protest by his followers?
Or do you think Peter and John who were imprisoned could have been so if Christians do protest against the government?
Or do you think Paul could be imprisoned if Christians should protest against the rulers?

Ọmọ you're arguing blindly over what is clearly written in the Bible but later you will start saying Jesus is XYZ but what he commanded you're not ready to OBEY!
"This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’” Matthew 15:8-9
Well said sir

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
cornelboy:

Well said sir
He thought being a JW is child's play where his pastor just spew whatever people will accept he doesn't know that JWs follow Jesus' footstep bumper to bumper that's why all his friends are against JWs! smiley

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kayberg:

Protesting is not even a crime according to the law of every countries. Only an evil government will be afraid of protests.

A country needs defense against both internal and external aggression, and that is where the Military comes in. Your stance on military just shows how unreasonable you are.
If everyone withdraws from the Military, your type will be the ones crying over insecurity.

Even JWs hate themselves and others who are not in the cult. Yea! I have personal experiences of that. So I'm not such a fool you can brainwash the way they did to you so easily.

If anyone attacks you, you have the rights to self defense. Don't be an idi0t to die like a chicken when attacked.
The enemies you're to pray for are not those who come heavily armed, but those use you and persecute you.

For the fact that you all get it twisted does not make it right.

Abi, they have to market their products for others to buy into it.

Or those that their brains have been fused with lies and manipulations not to do so. When their Bible tell them when they know what is good or right to do and fail to do it, it is a seen. MaxInDHouse na insanities and madness peddling peddler alongside hypocrites. They don't practice what they preach. When the Norwegian authority took away their charity status they went to court to start protesting and fight against it. Na madness and insanities full that guy brains.

Thank you. The bragging and boasting military intelligence officer aka MaxInDHouse should know better than this but na so so madness and insanities peddling brains e dey carry about grin grin

His religious organization and leaders packed that unreasonableness into his brains that military are war machines or bloodthirsty people. An ex military officer that don't know the essence of military formations all over the world grin grin

A country needs defense against both internal and external aggression, and that is where the Military comes in. Your stance on military just shows how unreasonable you are

Thank you.

If everyone withdraws from the Military, your type will be the ones crying over insecurity

Anyone that steal a single fan in their kingdom hall. Police must hear about am grin grin grin. Na insanities and madness peddling dey their brains.

Words well placed.

With his kind of personality here, I know very much what he will do hiding behind being a Jehovah’s witness grin grin grin grin

The prayer self na self defense against enemies grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He thought being a JW is child's play where his pastor just spew whatever people will accept he doesn't know that JWs follow Jesus' footstep bumper to bumper that's why all his friends are against JWs! smiley

He thought being a JW is child's play

Nothing Jehovah’s witnesses accept as Bible knowledge today that didn't had it's beginning from christendom. Since being a Jehovah’s witnesses is not a child's play, then give honour to whom it is due grin grin grin grin

where his pastor just spew whatever people will accept

Just like your GODS pack errors and mistakes in doctrines and organization direction into your madness and insanities peddling brains and you come to nairaland after acceptance to spew it and seek blockage for those who expose your fraud of a Bible knowledge grin grin grin grin

he doesn't know that JWs follow Jesus' footstep bumper to bumper that's why all his friends are against JWs!

MaxInDHouse always jump from thread to thread going against 41,000 religious groups calling them false and lie lie Christians in order to call his religious organization as the true bastardized and cursed Christians grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Madness and insanities peddling as usual grin grin grin with no support or back up from the Bible. We still don't know what you are doing with CHRISTIANS on nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Because that is what they are today different sect claiming Christians and their place of worship is called CHURCH.

There are many following Jesus but don't trust him so i don't believe that everyone worshiping in the same place are the same.

With the highlighted i said it's impossible for Trump and those hailing him to be Christians.

When you see madness and insanities peddling you will know.....

Allow them to claim Christians, that should not be a thing of concern for you. We know you can't because you cannot live and work well as a Jehovah’s witness without these claiming Christians. That is a fact. The day claiming Christians goes into nonexistence that day your being a Jehovah’s witness perish grin grin grin

their place of worship is called CHURCH.

Madness and insanities peddling peddler, so their place of worship is the church not religion grin grin grin Jehovah will deliver you from your own lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin

You are a living witness grin grin grin grin

And I know it is a not your religious organization since the religion that is acceptable to the Father has nothing to do with that.

Trump is not building on the foundation laid by Jehovah's Witnesses, MaxInDHouse or IjeBos or that of Achorladey, Emusan, MightySparrow grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MightySparrow: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2023
achorladey:

When you see madness and insanities peddling you will know.....

Allow them to claim Christians, that should not be a thing of concern for you. We know you can't because you cannot live and work well as a Jehovah’s witness without these claiming Christians. That is a fact. The day claiming Christians goes into nonexistence that day your being a Jehovah’s witness perish grin grin grin

Madness and insanities peddling peddler, so their place of worship is the church not religion grin grin grin Jehovah will deliver you from your own lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin

You are a living witness grin grin grin grin

And I know it is a not your religious organization since the religion that is acceptable to the Father has nothing to do with that.

Trump is not building on the foundation laid by Jehovah's Witnesses, MaxInDHouse or IjeBos or that of Achorladey, Emusan, MightySparrow grin grin grin grin

Maximumdelusion' s delusion and his deluded GB's are out of this world. The funniest thing is that in few years to come,' New Lights' will have explained away their sure doctrines now. By that time, the will have explained away the divinity of Jehovah. grin

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Apostate has completely run mad!
Now he's angrily following me up and down the forum! cheesy

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
MightySparrow:

Maximumdelusion' s delusion and his deluded GB's are out of this world. The funniest thing is that in few years to come,' New Lights' will have explained away their sure doctrines now. By that time, the will have explained away the divinity of Jehovah. grin

In Ancient Israel, Jehovah describe the false prophets as blind dogs. Their silence as to the danger the invasion and destruction of Jerusalem by them Babylonians only increased their stubbornness. They even mocked at Jeremiah and called him a prophet of doom. While Jeremiah was warning, they were telling the people that Jehovah will not allow a pagan nation to overthrow Jerusalem. There were several false prophets then. They told the people lies and false assurances which was something they wanted to hear

During the Great Tribulation, just before the destruction of Babylon the great, they will be giving you false assurance.
Despite all the signs that something is about to happen and what Jehovah's people have been preaching is just getting clearer. They will give you false hope, false assurance. That God has
everything in control. That the year is your year of prosperity. That nothing will happen to the children of God (hypocritical worshippers) and they twist scriptures to assure you.
Your eyes will see things

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Apostate has completely run mad!
Now he's angrily following me up and down the forum! cheesy

The reason you will keep peddling madness and Insanities all over nairaland. Hooked as usual on the lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains.

There are many following Jesus but don't trust him so i don't believe that everyone worshiping in the same place are the same

MaxInDHouse is a living witness grin grin grin Your lies against Jesus, holy spirit, and the apostles are still fresh.

Your madness and insanities etnterd overdrive the day you told us you are a cursed and bastardized christian which match your insanities and madness peddling grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

In Ancient Israel, Jehovah describe the false prophets as blind dogs. Their silence as to the danger the invasion and destruction of Jerusalem by them Babylonians only increased their stubbornness. They even mocked at Jeremiah and called him a prophet of doom. While Jeremiah was warning, they were telling the people that Jehovah will not allow a pagan nation to overthrow Jerusalem. There were several false prophets then. They told the people lies and false assurances which was something they wanted to hear

During the Great Tribulation, just before the destruction of Babylon the great, they will be giving you false assurance.
Despite all the signs that something is about to happen and what Jehovah's people have been preaching is just getting clearer. They will give you false hope, false assurance. That God has
everything in control. That the year is your year of prosperity. That nothing will happen to the children of God (hypocritical worshippers) and they twist scriptures to assure you.

We know your GODS are false prophets just ask Geoffrey Jackson or watch the video again when he said they were given false alarms about what is meant to happen in the future grin grin

He added that despite their false alarms, that is not a criteria for you to kill them like a dog that gives false alarm grin grin grin grin.

We know your GODS are unreliable DOGS given false alarms. No be me talk am na dem dem grin grin

Call it lies and maligning it will not remove the madness and insanities peddling packed into your brains grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MightySparrow: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Are you a prophet like Jeremiah?

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
MightySparrow:

Evidence dey sey dem be false prophets anyway grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2023
MightySparrow:

No
I'm a pastorpreneur like Papa
That day, he'll say what he's been saying
That his throne is already set in heaven
Una go de here de play

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MightySparrow: 1:20am On Nov 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

No
I'm a pastorpreneur like Papa
That day, he'll say what he's been saying
That his throne is already set in heaven
Una go de here de play

I guess you have visited Tony Morris in his tavern.

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MightySparrow: 3:13am On Nov 09, 2023
IjeBos:
Been somewhat baffled by the level of support Trump has with Nigerian Christians esp. in the American Politics thread here. It seems some there have even deified him. Trump is such an amoral person. And given his comments about Nigeria being an a--hole country, where is this support coming from?

Perfection is not among mortals. The Trump of God is the man.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:25am On Nov 09, 2023
MightySparrow:

I guess you have visited Tony Morris in his tavern.

Cos he extorts people shey? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:17am On Nov 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

He actually hid his Papa for some time but then i caught him in another thread where he was preaching about Oyedepo and ever since then he couldn't hide his useless pastor anymore, he wanted to sit on the fence when i raised a question regarding Kumuyi the foolish old guy hopped in to support Kumuyi and Janosky now show him that Kumuyi and Oyedepo aren't friends but enemies yet the old fool still claims both of them are his daddies in da lord! smiley

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MightySparrow: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Your boss, the drunk mastergrin

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2023
MightySparrow:

Your boss, the drunk mastergrin

U saw him drunk?
Your level of ignorance is higher than the moon
Someone who buys wine is automatically a drunkard shey?

Critics do not take note that Bro Morris appearance, even his car and being alone is an evidence that he's not a New York Businessman as people claim. See how he was even approachable and friendly to the guy who was secretly recording him... Can you give that Morris ' car to Papa and he'll not give you spiritual headbutt
What is the chance that you'll see Papa alone in a shopping mall. You can't even approach him in the religious center. A shepherd with guards to protect him from his sheep
Spewing lies to draw attention to himself over demonstration of things that never happened. Promoting division, disrespect to government officials, promoting violence, extorting people, bragging of material wealth, slapping someone's daughter and calling her witch
Man of God indeed

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2023
Aemmyjah:

U saw him drunk?
Your level of ignorance is higher than the moon
Someone who buys wine is automatically a drunkard shey?
Critics do not take note that Bro Morris appearance, even his car and being alone is an evidence that he's not a New York Businessman as people claim. See how he was even approachable and friendly to the guy who was secretly recording him... Can you give that Morris ' car to Papa and he'll not give you spiritual headbutt
What is the chance that you'll see Papa alone in a shopping mall. You can't even approach him in the religious center. A shepherd with guards to protect him from his sheep
Spewing lies to draw attention to himself over demonstration of things that never happened. Promoting division, disrespect to government officials, promoting violence, extorting people, bragging of material wealth, slapping someone's daughter and calling her witch
Man of God indeed

Sparrow just deliberately choose to be an old fool so even with all the evidences that's not hidden from anyone he still worship Papa like the deity his ancestors never had.

He is doing all these just to spite his JW brother he knew quite well that he's heading towards destruction but with billions who are hailing his Papa he preferred it that way than to repent and face facts! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned / Roman Catholic And Protestant Confessions About Sunday / Christians, Please Interpret, Exposit, Explain, And/or Exegete This Passages

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98