Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? (2172 Views)

Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) / "Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop / Should Christians Support Israel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emusan:

Smile...but you know the ones controlling you in Warwick cheesy grin cheesy grin
No one controls me. I'm actually amazed that JWs leave room for our conscience unlike when I was in my former church, you can't drink, you can't listen to any secular music, you can't do this or that lol

The fact is that JWs strictly follow Bible principles and practise every commandments of Jesus and Jehovah and when I was young, I loved the bible, I would read over many times.
When I saw the way the JWs put the bible to good use, damn I was full of joy, I realised they are what I had been looking for and you can't take that away from me not even satan himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

My claiming to be a true Christian won't change anything. Since anyone claim that. I'm trying hard to put to practice everything I'm learning and be a true disciple of Christ.

Learn you no gree na to peddle madness and insanities on nairaland.

My claiming to be a true Christian won't change anything.

Then allow others too to claim true Christians since it won't change anything. Allow Trump to claim Christian since it won't change anything grin grin grin

Since anyone claim that.

Keep it in your madness and insanities peddling brains as reminders.

I'm trying hard to put to practice everything I'm learning and be a true disciple of Christ.

You never here other Christian denominations say aanu la ri gba.... Na mercy from God dey receive. The reason they don't go bragging as if what they had, they didn't receive grin grin grin

They are always grateful to their o ni duro mi e seun ooo. Other christians too are trying hard to practise what they learn and follow Christ's footsteps grin grin grin

Learn in order to reformat those lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
achorladey:

Learn you no gree na to peddle madness and insanities on nairaland.

Then allow others too to claim true Christians since it won't change anything. Allow Trump to claim Christian since it won't change anything grin grin grin

Keep it in your madness and insanities peddling brains as reminders.

You never here other Christian denominations say aanu la ri gba.... Na mercy from God dey receive. The reason they don't go bragging as if what they had, they didn't receive grin grin grin

They are always grateful to their o ni duro mi e seun ooo. Other christians too are trying hard to practise what they learn and follow Christ's footsteps grin grin grin

Learn in order to reformat those lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains.

Lol 😂😂😂

Na you go dẹ open heaven gate for them cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol na their failed predictions you hold on too no walaha.
We are different baba. I focus on their fruits, what they practise presently and I say again that they are the only ones practising true Christianity today.

Anyone can make mistake and God doesn't look at the past but the present and the JWs are fulfilling his wills on earth today

That is just a few of the insanities and madness peddling packed into your brains by your GODS. The consequences of such failed predictions didn't send a notification to your madness and insanities peddling brains that the essence of being Jehovah’s organization does not exist since it was all a failed prediction as you stated above grin grin grin

In reality na fraud or scam in stating they are the only religious organization doing God's will or the better performing performance religious group grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol 😂😂😂

Na you go dẹ open heaven gate for them cheesy cheesy cheesy

You want to divert into something else.

So Jesus said again: “Most truly I say to you, I am the door for the sheep. All those who have come in place of me are thieves and plunderers; but the sheep have not listened to them.

They know the one who hold the key to the gate. O ni duro mi e seun oooo.

The O ni duro was never Achorladey in content and context. Stop peddling madness and insanities packed into your brains by telling us listening to Zazzu who says.... Wu iwa ika is better than listening to O ni duro by Alaseyori grin grin grin

Learn!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
achorladey:

Do you know the Governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses aka Guardians of Our Doctrines(GOD) aka the voice of Jesus Christ(god) according to John 1:1 NWT grin grin grin grin

You think we don't know the extent(length and breadth) of your insanities and madness from your brains on nairaland grin grin grin

Are you a learner? grin grin grin
I have already replied your other moniker. No disturb me abeg.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

I have already replied your other moniker. No disturb me abeg.

You have freedom to runaway. Your madness and insanities peddling brains just notify you that the lies and manipulations you have repeatedly peddle here that Achorladey = Emusan grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
achorladey:

You want to divert into something else.

So Jesus said again: “Most truly I say to you, I am the door for the sheep. All those who have come in place of me are thieves and plunderers; but the sheep have not listened to them.

They know the one who hold the key to the gate. O ni duro mi e seun oooo.

The O ni duro was never Achorladey in content and context. Stop peddling madness and insanities packed into your brains by telling us listening to Zazzu who says.... Wu iwa ika is better than listening to O ni duro by Alaseyori grin grin grin

Learn!
Only JWs practise God's will today. You can keep shouting Jesus' name and end up in destruction
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
IjeBos:

Busy couple of days. Listen, I don't think you should be demeaning denominations who use the term Christianity. So, I see the point he was making, though not sure he should have made it here. Why don't you start a new thread and you can discuss whether Jehovah's Witnesses are using the right term.

I don't need it the topic of discussion here is Trump and his supporters aren't Christians going by the words of Jesus of Nazareth.

Trump can be a member of any so called churches but the fact remains that what Jesus taught about his disciples and their activities totally negates what Trump and his supporters are doing so if you say the man is not a Christian does that mean you're demeaning his church? smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
achorladey:

You have freedom to runaway. Your madness and insanities peddling brains just notify you that the lies and manipulations you have repeatedly peddle here that Achorladey = Emusan grin grin
I do have the freedom
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

Only JWs practise God's will today. You can keep shouting Jesus' name and end up in destruction

But you have responded to my comment previously grin grin grin. More madness and insanities peddling.

Only JWs practise God's will today.

Exist in your lying and manipulated brains. You said earlier you are trying hard to practise and follow Jesus teachings. Contradicting and conflicting teachings dey your brains.

You can keep shouting Jesus' name and end up in destruction

Before you were born many called on that name for salvation. Calling on that name leads to salvation from your own darling NWT. Until Jesus Christ say those calling it he does not know them then your words now remain a fraud and scam by saying calling it and end up in destruction grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
achorladey:

But you have responded to my comment previously grin grin grin. More madness and insanities peddling.

Exist in your lying and manipulated brains. You said earlier you are trying hard to practise and follow Jesus teachings. Contradicting and conflicting teachings dey your brains.

Before you were born many called on that name for salvation. Calling on that name leads to salvation from your own darling NWT. Until Jesus Christ say those calling it he does not know them then your words now remain a fraud and scam by saying calling it and end up in destruction grin grin grin

I can't comment to your both monikers on the same topic. I have better things to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

I do have the freedom

Just like I do have the freedom and don't go about nairaland seeking to block cornelboy from making comments or responding to my post in order to peddle more of her madness and insanities peddling which are exposed repeatedly here on nairaland grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
achorladey:

Just like I do have the freedom and don't go about nairaland seeking to block cornelboy from making comments or responding to my post in order to peddle more of her madness and insanities peddling which are exposed repeatedly here on nairaland grin grin grin
Na that one dẹ pain you huh
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

I can't comment to your both monikers on the same topic. I have better things to do

Your actions here within the last 30 minutes to 1 hour says what I capture in bold are lies and manipulations[b] coming from your madness and insanities peddling brains.

One can only [b]wonder why you all of a sudden respond to this moniker
you don't want to have anything to do with again.

Attributes of Jehovah's Witnesses. You find it hard to keep to your words and own up to it as well.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

Na Cornelgirl dey peddle pain about what I typed and want nairaland to block me or introduce block button grin and by extension you want unfettered freedom while you want others restricted or their freedom removed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I don't need it the topic of discussion here is Trump and his supporters aren't Christians going by the words of Jesus of Nazareth.

Trump can be a member of any so called churches but the fact remains that what Jesus taught about his disciples and their activities totally negates what Trump and his supporters are doing so if you say the man is not a Christian does that mean you're demeaning his church? smiley

Caught in his web of lies and manipulations and exposed as usual

When another thread of a topic related to that is raised in future, you will bring your restlessness of peddling madness and insanities into it grin grin grin

Trump can be a member of any so called churches

And those churches are Christians of which you are yet to answer the question

MaxInDHouse are you a true Christian? grin grin grin

but the fact remains that what Jesus taught about his disciples and their activities totally negates what Trump and his supporters are doing

Just like your religious organization does and yet you see them as true Christians grin grin grin grin

so if you say the man is not a Christian does that mean you're demeaning his church?

Liar and manipulator peddling madness and insanities from his brains. The subject matter is TRUMP not his church

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

You give him the pleasure to feel wanted just ignore him with whatever he typed and focus on the interested person let him continue typing whatever comes to his head! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

No one controls me. I'm actually amazed that JWs leave room for our conscience unlike when I was in my former church, you can't drink, you can't listen to any secular music, you can't do this or that lol

So your former church that doesn't leave you to your conscience says you can't drink, you can't listen to secular music, you can't do this or that, but JWs who leave you to your conscience still says you can't take blood transfusion, you can't listen to Christian song, you can't celebrate Birthday cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

The fact is that JWs strictly follow Bible

So where in the Bible was it stated that Jesus will return in 1914?

principles and practise every commandments of Jesus and Jehovah and when I was young, I loved the bible, I would read over many times.

Just remember this isn't only applicable to you.

When I saw the way the JWs put the bible to good use, damn I was full of joy, I realised they are what I had been looking for and you can't take that away from me not even satan himself.

Good just as many will never associate with Jws for their own view and not even your GB nor Devil can do Nada cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

See receipt below.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 2:52am On Nov 04, 2023
Emusan:

So your former church that doesn't leave you to your conscience says you can't drink, you can't listen to secular music, you can't do this or that, but JWs who leave you to your conscience still says you can't take blood transfusion, you can't listen to Christian song, you can't celebrate Birthday cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Good just as many will never associate with Jws for their own view and not even your GB nor Devil can do Nada cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

See receipt below.
Talking about birthdays and Christmas, which of God's prophets and people celebrated theirs?
I fully understand the history of the pagan practice and I choose to refrain from it.
Taking blood transfusion is good thing? I'd rather opt for alternatives lol.

Consuming blood through any means would be a sin against Jehovah. So I'd choose to always please Jehovah.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:50am On Nov 04, 2023
cornelboy:

Consuming blood through any means would be a sin against Jehovah. So I'd choose to always please Jehovah.

Whenever Jehovah warn us against anything it is for our own good but atheists always want to say it's delusion trusting an unseen entity at the expense of one's life.
So instead of just saying because:
"Jehovah said it" a disciple of Christ must know the PRACTICAL ASPECT of what God is warning us to avoid by so doing sincere ones will be moved to acknowledge the source of divine guidance.

Blood is the life in the creature that's the way Jehovah puts it the first time He sound that warning to Noah who is the first human on the planet to eat meat {Genesis 9:4} God repeated the same warning when giving the Israelites laws {Leviticus 17:11, 14} the shocking thing about this warning is that after the Mosaic laws with so many restrictions has been removed God's Holy Spirit reinstated the law to avoid blood among Christians! Act 15:28-29

As imperfect humans we may not be able to understand all that is needed to know about this warning but one thing is sure God foretold a time when deadly diseases will plague mankind {Luke 21:11} with the level at which man has attained in technology we supposed to be able to stopped such from happening but scientists keep making research day in day out but deadly diseases has continued to increase.
WHY?
Because most of the so called researchers are atheists who wants to defy the warning from God so instead of using the right approach they want to prove that God's word is not needed for guidance after all the writers were stone age men who knew little or nothing about technology.
Today the same scientists that presented blood transfusion don't know how to apologize to the masses that it's destroying more lives than saving it so they kept their apologies on a low profile for anyone who finds out by himself that it was a wrong approach towards treatment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8h-i0WAawI?si=K7UDX8sRx3APu5PI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You give him the pleasure to feel wanted just ignore him with whatever he typed and focus on the interested person let him continue typing whatever comes to his head! smiley

Madness and insanities peddling peddler you have equally responded to our comments here already.

You give him the pleasure to feel wanted just ignore him with whatever he typed and focus on the interested person

It is expected after your lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains was exposed regarding the name Christian being bastardized and cursed grin grin

Before your existence and existence of cornelboy on nairaland, I dey always enjoy myself on nairaland, learn from others paapaa not to come and market lies and manipulations of your religious organization being the better performing performance group grin grin grin

let him continue typing whatever comes to his head!

After craving for block button like a madness and insanities peddling peddler grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
cornelboy:

The fact is that JWs strictly follow Bible principles and practise every commandments of Jesus and Jehovah and when I was young, I loved the bible, I would read over many times.

What do I have here....

No one controls me.

Lies and manipulations from your madness and insanities peddling brains. We know who controls your beliefs. You cannot attend the religious gathering other Christian denominations as a Jehovah’s witness. Can you? grin grin grin

I'm actually amazed that JWs leave room for our conscience unlike when I was in my former church

When we see liar and manipulator, we know them. You are one definitely. Other Christian denominations will attend religious gatherings of Jehovah's Witnesses with no questions asked but cornelboy cannot as it is tantamount to signifying disassociation from Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin grin

You cannot even say Amen to the prayers of other Christian denominations based on the control given to you by your GODS. You cannot recite the national anthem or salute the flag based on the control in place by your GODS grin grin grin

you can't drink, you can't listen to any secular music, you can't do this or that lol

Another lie and manipulations. We know your religious organization equal regiment how you drink, what music you listen, your dressing. Infact they even send images of how both men and women are to dress to all congratulations. You cannot do naming ceremony, birthday e.t.c

Jehovah’s Witnesses do not strictly follow the Bible principles. They follow their religious organization policies and procedures not scriptural or have scriptural connotation to control your madness and insanities peddling brains. A religious organization that says they make errors in doctrines and organization direction is not strictly following Bible principles as at when they know they had been in mistakes and errors. Now you cannot say you are following the Bible scripturally when David Splane wake up tomorrow and says what you have been following are mistakes and errors in doctrines and organization direction.

Regarding reading the bible thousands, millions and billions read it and loves it. You are not alone or the best regarding that grin grin grin grin

When I saw the way the JWs put the bible to good use, damn I was full of joy, I realised they are what I had been looking for and you can't take that away from me not even satan himself

The reason you have to be thankful to those who had worked over the years to compile it when Jehovah’s witnesses don't exist and had equally made good use of it long before they start giving birth to your founding fathers. Even Satan cannot take the fact away that christendom gave you all what you have come to accept and believe from the Bible grin grin grin. What do Jehovah’s witnesses really have that they did not receive in one way or the other from christendom? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
Emusan:

See receipt below.

They must make comparison and keep looking to denigrate others to look good. grin grin

Madam cornelboy who strictly follow the Bible alongside other Jehovah’s witnesses will start peddling stories grin grin grin after admitting earlier of failed predictions. Contradicting and conflicting sayings will start coming from her lying and manipulated brains.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
cornelboy:

When I was young, I loved the bible, I would read over many times.

You are the perfect description of the parable of the sower!

Some of the seed landed on the roadside, some on rocky ground, some fell on thorns but at last some fell on a fertile soil.

Were the apostates once active among God's people?
YES!
So what happened along the way?
They left because they aren't good soils that's why they can't yield fruit, what they expected totally differs from reality.

I always tell them that a real JW must have been hungry and thirsty for the truth {Matthew 5:6} before finding it {Matthew 7:13-14} so by the time a JW finds the truth he or she will be so happy and fully prepared to let go of anything as in ANYTHING in order to buy the truth and make it his own! Matthew 13:45-46
A JW could be found anywhere that's why we must search diligently for them because when they get the sense of what we're saying they'll stand gìdìgbà for it never to be shaken for any reason! wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
cornelboy:

Talking about birthdays and Christmas, which of God's prophets and people celebrated theirs?

That's not the point,

The point is, were you not restricted as a JWs?

I fully understand the history of the pagan practice and I choose to refrain from it.

Your cup of tea.

Taking blood transfusion is good thing? I'd rather opt for alternatives lol.

Yes is good!

So those who died by refusing blood transfusion, didn't aware of the alternative?

So blood transfusion is consuming blood

Kai illiteracy is bad and see what your gods in Warwick had turn you people to cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Kayberg: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
cornelboy:

They are the only ones following every Christ teachings and doing all God's will today like the early Christians did.

By denying the personality of JESUS CHRIST?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kayberg:

By denying the personality of JESUS CHRIST?
How
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
cornelboy:

How
The personality they know is the trinitarian personality so even if they read in Bible that Jesus is no part of any trinity they won't accept it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Kayberg: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
cornelboy:
How

Yes… They deny the Personality of JESUS CHRIST. They contradict the Word of GOD. They teach contrary to the Truth of the Word of GOD.
How are they then the true Christians?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kayberg:

Yes…
They deny the Personality of JESUS CHRIST.
They contradict the Word of GOD.
They teach contrary to the Truth of the Word of GOD. How are they then the true Christians?

Ọmọ nah only Jehovah's Witnesses be true Christians.
If you want to know i can use the Bible to show you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ nah only Jehovah's Witnesses be true Christians.
If you want to know i can use the Bible to show you!

He already asked, how are they then the true Christian? Which means he wants to know.

If you're intelligent as you normally claim here, you're not to have said "If you want to know..." again cheesy grin cheesy grin

JWs are the true CURSED AND BASTARDIZED name given by Jehovah cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Luck? / There Is No Such Thing As Death / Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.