Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina (2576 Views)

When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) / How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? / Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by Nlemchi1018: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2023

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by PoliteActivist: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
There is no such thing as loosened vagina. Even after something as big as a child comming out multiple times, the vagina goes back to original. Age can make muscles loosen, including vaginal muscles, thus making the vagina seem looser

6 Likes

Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by advanceDNA: 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:
There is no such thing as loose vagina. Even after something as big as a child comming out multiple times, the vagina goes back to original. Age can make muscles loosen, including vaginal muscles, thus making the vagina seem looser

Lol .
Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by PoliteActivist: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol .

Just as some dicks are naturally bigger than others, so are vaginas. But it's not due to anything external

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by advanceDNA: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Just as some dicks are naturally bigger than others, so are vaginas. But it's not due to anything external

It's only women that claim vagina remain the same yet u don't have penis to know the experience

It's only women that claim the past doesn't matter when they want a man to be stupid about marital decision

It's only women that claim virginity doesn't matter when they are not virgins

It's only women I hear from that virgins make bad wives....

U women are very deceptive and untruthful when u want to give other women's son advice and when u are at the gaining end...

... If he reach una own son and brothers u will start to reason and talk exactly the same men u criticize and call their opinion lies and misogyny

grin

15 Likes

Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by PoliteActivist: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

It's only women that claim vagina remain the same yet u don't have penis to know the experience

It's only women that claim the past doesn't matter when they want a man to be stupid about marital decision

It's only women that claim virginity doesn't matter when they are not virgins

It's only women I hear from that virgins make bad wives....

U women are very deceptive and untruthful when u want to give other women's son advice and when u are at the gaining end...

... If he reach una own son and brothers u will start to reason and talk exactly the same men u criticize and call their opinion lies and misogyny

grin

It is not only us sir. There's also Google, as you can see below

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by Kobicove(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
Why do you want to know?
Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by advanceDNA: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:

For starters ma, google is search engine that throws all manner of information both true false and sponsored information targeted at engineering the mind of cyber space visitors

....what u posted there is not real research, but pro-women sponsored blog targeted at making women feel better about themselves.. fact is....u don't have penis and u don't experience what men experience.....

These are the same mushroom blogs that have now pushed the narrative that nearly all women don't have hymen which u guys now use to lie to men.... grin

These blogs just pass 0.001 % occurrence as norms to manipulate facts ....

U women just like getting away with everything an u now have explanation for everything.....from cheating, to prostitutiĆ³n, to all manner of decision u make that leads to unfavourable outcomes u don't want men to consider

Like I said ..u only use these false narrative when u want to manipulate other women's son... When e reach ur own sons and brothers u bring out the real facts...

7 Likes

Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by Lucifyre: 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

For starters ma, google is search engine that throws all manner of information both true false and sponsored information targeted at engineering the mind of cyber space visitors

....what u posted there is not real research, but pro-women sponsored blog targeted at making women feel better about themselves.. fact is...mmu don't have penis and u don't experience what men experience.....

These are the same mushroom blogs that have now pushed the narrative that nearly all women don't have hymen which u guys now use to lie to men.... grin

These blogs just pass 0.001 % occurrence as norms to manipulate facts ....

U women just like getting away with everything an u now have explanation for everything.....from cheating, to prostitutiĆ³n, to all manner of decision u make that leads to unfavourable outcomes u don't want men to consider

Like I said ..u only use these false narrative when u want to manipulate other women's son... When e reach ur own sons and brothers u bring out the real facts...

While you have a point of people using false context of data to drive a certain narrative, in this case it's not so, she's actually right. Just as joysticks have different sizes, so do vaginas. Genetics, age and childbirth affect the size never joysticks, also like men when aroused its shape changes like blowing a baloon sort of. The attached image was a project where an internal cast of the vaginas of a couple of women where done to corroborate this. You can see the different shapes and sizes. Hence why some women prefer bigger joysticks others prefer smaller or average.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by advanceDNA: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
Lucifyre:

While you have a point of people using false context of data to drive a certain narrative, in this case it's not so, she's actually right. Just as joysticks have different sizes, so do vaginas. Genetics, age and childbirth affect the size never joysticks, also like men when aroused its shape changes like blowing a baloon sort of. The attached image was a project where a cast of the vaginas of a couple of women where done to corroborate this. You can see the different shapes and sizes. Hence why some women prefer bigger joysticks others prefer smaller or average.

Lol... Tell this to men that say there is a difference between when they married their wives and after 4 or five kids....

It's is not the same the same....all men cannot be lying

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by Fahvvy: 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Please do your research well madam undecided...
Don't just go and take a screenshot from Google and think it is right (cause blogs be posting false info on Google) undecided...

Or best still, ask your doctor on this matter...

The reality of things is this...
The vagina loses some of its vaginal muscle tone after child birth and this lose of muscle tone will cause the vagina to feel loose undecided...

This lose of muscle tone could even cause post partum urinary incontinence in some women (usually this is temporary in most cases)...

Having said so, the vagina cannot be the same after child birth undecided...

This is why doctors recommend kegel exercise (pelvic floor muscles exercise), the reason for this is to try to train the muscle and improve the muscle tone undecided...

Lemme stop here eh...
And please don't take my words for it, just call your doctor and ask questions, the info you'll get from your doctor will be more reliable than what google will tell you grin...

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by PoliteActivist: 12:34am On Nov 01, 2023
Fahvvy:

Please do your research well madam undecided...
Don't just go and take a screenshot from Google and think it is right (cause blogs be posting false info on Google) undecided...

Or best still, ask your doctor on this matter...

The reality of things is this...
The vagina loses some of its vaginal muscle tone after child birth and this lose of muscle tone will cause the vagina to feel loose undecided...

This lose of muscle tone could even cause post partum urinary incontinence in some women (usually this is temporary in most cases)...

Having said so, the vagina cannot be the same after child birth undecided...

This is why doctors recommend kegel exercise (pelvic floor muscles exercise), the reason for this is to try to train the muscle and improve the muscle tone undecided...

Lemme stop here eh...
And please don't take my words for it, just call your doctor and ask questions, the info you'll get from your doctor will be more reliable than what google will tell you grin...

I spoke to my gynecologist. Do you have one?
You just quoted what my article said: that pregnancy can temporarily loosen vaginal muscles, same thing also happens gradually as women get in their 50's and beyond. Otherwise the vagina always eventually returns to original size - just like a rubber band. Some forced prostitutes see dozens of men a day - it doesn't suddenly make their vagina loose. Or you don't see too many men say their wives stayed permanently loose after multiple child birth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by Fahvvy: 6:16am On Nov 01, 2023
You're funny grin...

First you say "There's no such thing as a loosed vagina"
PoliteActivist:
There is no such thing as loose vagina.

PoliteActivist:

Or you don't see too many men say their wives stayed permanently loose after multiple child birth!

And now you're arguing that a woman can have a loosed vagina grin...

Wehdone grin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by PoliteActivist: 6:26am On Nov 01, 2023
Fahvvy:
You're funny grin...

First you say "There's no such thing as a loosed vagina"

And now you're arguing that a woman can have a loosed vagina grin...

Wehdone grin...

Are you ok? I said you don't see too many men complain about their wives. What you see often is that the wives won't do as much as before or lost interest. I gave all these screenshots of women with multiple children getting married. You ever heard of anybody marrying them complain of loose vagina??
Fact: some women with multiple births have tighter vagina than some who have never given birth!

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by Fahvvy: 6:41am On Nov 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Are you ok? I said you don't see too many men complain about their wives. What you see often is that the wives won't do as much as before or lost interest. I gave all this screenshots of women with multiple children getting married

Yes, I am fine, thank you for your concern grin...

But like I said earlier, wehdone grin...

This back and forth banter is getting really exhausting so, I'll send the conversation with this undecided...

If there wasn't something as a loosed va.gina, then there wouldn't be something known as "va.gina tightening creams/soaps" grin...

Enjoy your day grin...
Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by PoliteActivist: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2023
Fahvvy:

Yes, I am fine, thank you for your concern grin...

But like I said earlier, wehdone grin...

This back and forth banter is getting really exhausting so, I'll send the conversation with this undecided...

If there wasn't something as a loosed va.gina, then there wouldn't be something known as "va.gina tightening creams/soaps" grin...

Enjoy your day grin...

There's also such a thing as ignorance. It's like using a cream to shorten your nose or or lengthen your penis.

By the way you missed this part of my post:

I gave all these screenshots of women with multiple children getting married. You ever heard of anybody marrying them complain of loose vagina??
Fact: some women with multiple births have tighter vagina than some who have never given birth!

Do enjoy your day too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by Karleb(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2023
Women and all these funny agendas.

There was a time a lady attended a TV program without bra to prove a woman's breast does not stand naturally. grin

Vagina is elastic but according to Hook's law elastic limit can be exceeded.

Anything to absorb themselves of any blame.

Una well done with all these misinformations.
Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:
There is no such thing as loose vagina. Even after something as big as a child comming out multiple times, the vagina goes back to original. Age can make muscles loosen, including vaginal muscles, thus making the vagina seem looser

There are some toto that are slack,I'm talking from experience grin
Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

There's also such a thing as ignorance. It's like using a cream to shorten your nose or or lengthen your penis.

By the way you missed this part of my post:

I gave all these screenshots of women with multiple children getting married. You ever heard of anybody marrying them complain of loose vagina??

Do enjoy your day too!

There are some married women with tight toto and some married women with slack toto, but I have discovered that the tightness of a married woman's toto depends on the age she started giving birth

Those who got married at a young age and started giving birth immediately tend to have tighter toto that those who got married at a more advanced age.

For example I have banged a married woman with 4 kids who go married at the age of 19 and she is still tight as against another married woman who has 3 kids but her own toto is slack

It could also be inherited because there was one single lady of about 36years who had never given birth but when I banged her she was very wide

All the same toto dey sweet and I won't mind banging you so I can give my verdict on your toto grin

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by PoliteActivist: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

There are some toto that are slack,I'm talking from experience grin

Of course there are wide vagina and tight vagina, just as there are short, long, slim, and thick dicks. It is genetic and has nothing to do with nothing. Just as with a man as he advances old age his dick shrinks somewhat, so also vagina, the muscles slacken with advanced age, and it becomes looser

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by PoliteActivist: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2023
Karleb:
Women and all these funny agendas.

There was a time a lady attended a TV program without bra to prove a woman's breast does not stand naturally. grin

Vagina is elastic but according to Hook's law elastic limit can be exceeded.

Anything to absorb themselves of any blame.

Una well done with all these misinformations.

What dick is the size of a baby? If a baby does not exceed vagina's elastic limit, what dick can??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by PoliteActivist: 10:39am On Nov 01, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

There are some married women with tight toto and some married women with slack toto, but I have discovered that the tightness of a married woman's toto depends on the age she started giving birth

Those who got married at a young age and started giving birth immediately tend to have tighter toto that those who got married at a more advanced age.

For example I have banged a married woman with 4 kids who go married at the age of 19 and she is still tight as against another married woman who has 3 kids but her own toto is slack

It could also be inherited because there was one single lady of about 36years who had never given birth but when I banged her she was very wide

All the same toto dey sweet and I won't mind banging you so I can give my verdict on your toto grin

Actually it's the opposite. If a woman has a baby too young it can damage the pelvic muscles and lead to continuing incontinence and "loose" vagina (actually it's the muscles).
As for the rest, you are mistaken. A woman's vagina eventually returns to it's original size, except age or injury damages the muscles.
Except for ageing, if a woman hasn't had sex in a long time she'd definitely be her original size (loose or tight) regardless of how many kids she's had.

1 Share

Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by Karleb(m): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What dick is the size of a baby? If a baby does not exceed vagina's elastic limit, what dick can??

Same o' lines. cheesy

No vex anti. grin grin
Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by PoliteActivist: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Karleb:

Same o' lines. cheesy

No vex anti. grin grin

Actually people like you are not to be blamed - it is entirely logical that if a woman has had too much sex, maybe with different men, that her vagina be loose ("there's nothing left inside her"wink

Unfortunately (or fortunately for some cheesy) nature is not logical like that. A vagina always eventually returns to it's original size. So that such a woman may have a much tighter vagina than one who has barely had sex!
Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by Karleb(m): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Actually people like you are not to be blamed - it is entirely logical that if a woman has had too much sex, maybe with different men, that her vagina be loose ("there's nothing left inside her"wink

Unfortunately (or fortunately for some cheesy) nature is not logical like that. A vagina always eventually returns to it's original size. So that such a woman may have a much tighter vagina than one who has barely had sex!

grin grin grin
Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by PoliteActivist: 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
Karleb:

grin grin grin

Shine teeth all you want, it may not be logical, but it is a SCIENTIFIC FACT!!

Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by dkidd: 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Remove the first sentence from ur first comment. There are wide loose vaginas, small tiny ones and those in-between. Wether they occur naturally or due to overuse is another topic of discussion
Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by dkidd: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Abeg go away... Constant over use of different gigantic pipes loosen the vagina. Although this is not permanent as the vagina can regain it's original size back if the owner decides to go celibate for a long time but once she starts again it goes loose. Leave wetin Google dey tell u and do practical make u know howfar

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by Karleb(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Read my highlighted text and read the screenshot again.

You know what? You win, I lose. undecided

Have a good day!
Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by PoliteActivist: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
dkidd:

Remove the first sentence from ur first comment. There are wide loose vaginas, small tiny ones and those in-between. Wether they occur naturally or due to overuse is another topic of discussion

Stop trying to be too clever by half. What we are discussing here is diagnosis of loosened vagina. And there is no such thing. Nothing permanently loosens vagina except for the muscles becoming lax through older ageing or injury
Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by PoliteActivist: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
dkidd:

Abeg go away... Constant over use of different gigantic pipes loosen the vagina. Although this is not permanent as the vagina can regain it's original size back if the owner decides to go celibate for a long time but once she starts again it goes loose. Leave wetin Google dey tell u and do practical make u know howfar

Why not educate yourself a little bit instead of writing from top of your head

Re: Is There Any Such Diagnosis As Loose Vagina by PoliteActivist: 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
Karleb:

Read my highlighted text and read the screenshot again.

You know what? You win, I lose. undecided

Have a good day!

Of course I win and you lose.
The text you highlighted is 100% right;

A woman with a high body count may have a much tighter vagina than one who has barely had sex!

It's counterintuitive but it is the TRUTH!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You Know If A Relationship Is One Sided? / How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date / Naija Ladies again: See What They Do "abroad" and even on "home ground"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.