Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists (25196 Views)

IDF Takes Over Hamas Stronghold, Uncovers Tunnel Shafts Near Kindergarten / Israeli Airstrikes Kill Civilians In Jabaliya Refugee Camp / Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Kingson28: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
[quote author=Confirmedzombie post=126723216]If IDF kill 50, 500 will be recruited same day.

The Hamas are freedom fighters with an ideology backed by prophet Muhammad (SAW).

You cannot defeat an ideology. Hamas must come victoriously in this war.

I beat my chest, Israel must be levelled down.

Insha Allah

You mean prophet Mohammed is the founder and leader of all Islamic terrorists?
Very honest of you.
Jesus Christ is coming soon to uproot and send to Hell that evil religion of terrorism and bloodshed.
Arrant rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Padipadi(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by asanausana91: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
yang:
This is a big lie

Stop propaganda

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2023/oct/31/israel-hamas-war-live-updates-latest-news-today-hamas-clashes-idf-gaza-aid-plan-failure

gerrout!! If you like go and build your tunnel under mosque, refugee camp, hospital, church, school etc. Israel will bomb the place.
Hamas tunnel are known by Israel, that is why they advice every Palestine to go to the south but since all headslamers are sympathetic to Hamas then they will be crushed together if they refused to move.
The IDF has already stated that, any civilian who refused to follow the other to move down south then he will be considered as one of the terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by omenpetrol: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
If IDF kill 50, 500 will be recruited same day.

The Hamas are freedom fighters with an ideology backed by prophet Muhammad (SAW).

Insha Allah

Not in your life time or your children childrens. Israel is the greatest and can NEVER be defeated. Your holy war fighter have met a greater match. (The Blessed Jews). Israel defected 6 Arab nations before. Six against one indeed it was a miracle, miracles still happen today. As far as there is a true God, Israel would continue to be great. The lord would make a table for Israel in the the presence of their enemies. Israel is surrounded by enemies' but greater than all of them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by justli: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2023
I can confirm the dead have recieved their first batches of virgins grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Macill23(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
Kill them all
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by asanausana91: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
chris4gold:
It is crucial that we condemn the ongoing conflicts and violence in Gaza. It's not acceptable to harm an entire state, community, or tribe due to the actions of a specific group of people. We strongly disapprove of the actions of Hamas. It's important for Israel to recognize that Palestinian lives also hold significant value.

I don't support terrorism, wipe them out and spare innocent people.
no one is innocent there, they know the Hamas,they refused to go down south thinking they can protect the Hamas in the tunnels under their feets.

1 Like

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by patrickcollins: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah
Then their citizenry should be ready to pay the huge price for their freedom fight and stop dreaming no country can level Israel down

1 Like

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by asanausana91: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
maasoap:
Lol. Every Palestinian killed or murdered now is now a terrorist. And if you are working with USA or European nations' govt, you must not speak up for Palestinians or do as little as call for peace, you're out of govt if you do. Freedom of speech is suspension for you at the moment. grin grin grin. Hypocrites
mention one Islamic country that is under democratic ruling? Yet you are the first to claim freedom of this and that. Did the Muslim believe in democracy?
They use the cover of democracy to grow terrorists, Israel is a no nonsense state.
You do anyhow you see anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by damosade(m): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah

Confirmed zombie trutrue
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Kazeemabiodun: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
[queven the Jesus doesn't know you christains ote author=Kingson28 post=126723989][/quote]
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Powersurge: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by TURAKIN2019(f): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
U dey mind am.
whytediamond:
grin

Worry about Nigeria your country.

More people died untimely deaths today in Nigeria than in Gaza.

Pray Allah levels all the enemies of your own country.

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by ford101: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
Procashtips:
These animals went to a refugee camp to murder civilians, only to claim they're terrorists.

This is the new low
happy 7th October fool.

3 Likes

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Validated: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah

Stop being used by a dead "prophet" without a single prophecy tied to his name.

A farmer farms
A teacher teaches
A soldier fights war
A prophet prophesy.

Now tell me one prophesy that Muhammad made

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by tunde1200(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nigeria have complicated issues than enjoying terrorist Israelis killing terrorist Palestine.
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah

Mumu why not go to Hamas and join them let's check something if you'll come back alive.

IDF kill them all both old and young as long as they are Hamas. Nonsense Molehamed (SAW or SEW) that is blood tasting and handicapped that can't fight for himself.

1 Like

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by lexy2014: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah

where is prophet mohammed that is backing hamas?

are u the one that recruuited the 500?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by abobote: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
27 virgins await them
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Gainman: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah
wereh. Take your family there nah. Idiot Islamic terrorist
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by gigabyte13: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah

Dis one dey beat chest inside NAIRALAND
😅😅🤣😂😅😅😅🤣😅
😂🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣🤣
ONLINE TERRORIST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Confirmedzombie: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
[quote author=Kingson28 post=126723989][/quote]

My 72 virgins are guaranteed if I die. What is He'll. You better wake up and be holy for thy Prohet is Holy
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by kevwemike: 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
chris4gold:
It is crucial that we condemn the ongoing conflicts and violence in Gaza. It's not acceptable to harm an entire state, community, or tribe due to the actions of a specific group of people. We strongly disapprove of the actions of Hamas. It's important for Israel to recognize that Palestinian lives also hold significant value.

I don't support terrorism, wipe them out and spare innocent people.
but u know in a war there must be casualties. Expecially wen the terrorist are hiding among the living

1 Like

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Confirmedzombie: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2023
Gainman:
wereh. Take your family there nah. Idiot Islamic terrorist

I am not a terorists. I am Holy for my prophet is Holy
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Charly68: 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
The Hamas have touched the tigers tail at the detriment of their lives ...let them continue to pay for the consequences of their wicked actions ...the battle must continue until they are totally anihiliated
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by mastermaestro(m): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
SoNature:
Whoever advised Hamas to attack must be regretting that decision now.

The real sponsors of that stupid act are chilling big in Qatar, Iran and Lebanon while the idiots who made themselves tools on ground are being shipped to hell in droves.

Israel always wanted an opportunity to level Gaza. Hamas offers it on a platter. Worst of all, the offer comes when a hawkish prime minister is in power.

Even America cannot decide the direction of this war. Northern Gaza is gone for good. War never even start o, according to IDF. They are still preparing for ground operation. Omo, e don finish be that. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by ponishah: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah
No kunu or burukutu wey you dry drink?
That your chest wey you dey beat , hamas need am for Gaza.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by SIONKPO1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah
Why are Muslims wailing Na,atleast let's seat down and watch the total destruction of Gaza and crushing if Terrorists
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by ponishah: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Svoboda(m): 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2023

1 Like

Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by motayoayinde: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
yang:
This is a big lie

Stop propaganda

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2023/oct/31/israel-hamas-war-live-updates-latest-news-today-hamas-clashes-idf-gaza-aid-plan-failure

I think the seun needs to rein in the mods in the foreign affairs section honestly.

Since this war started, they have taken sides unashamedly being the chronic ISLAMOPHOBES that they are.

But the most irritating is posting all kinds of shitty threads to the front page as long as it's in praise of Israel or falsifying their gains in the war or mocking the Palestinians or lying outrightly.
Re: IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists by Gainman: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

I am not a terorists. I am Holy for my prophet is Holy
Holiness only appears in d Bible not quran. Is a biblical word. I don't know where u came accross day word in d quran.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections / ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' / The Truth About Suicide Bombers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.