Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women (5103 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by Orikinla(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2011
In an interesting scenario, beautiful women have been rejected by an ugly man!

Since BeautifulPeople.com launched in 2002, the dating site which is founded on the principle that everyone wants to be with someone they are attracted to, has come under fire for being prejudiced, unfair, and even for misunderstanding human nature. In the words of renowned social psychologist Dr Cliff Arnall, former lecturer and researcher at Cardiff University, it has been “lambasted for telling the truth.”

Good Looks Not Important… “REALLY?” is a 90 second movie on what attracts men to women and women to men.

You can see the movie on Kisses 'n' Roses.

Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2011
OMG that dude Joystick look so small, he should never be allowed to wear such. embarassed  embarassed  embarassed

What was the topic again?
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by MrsChima1(f): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2011
Beauty isn't everything as much as SOME people think it is. Just because someone is beautiful doesn't mean you will be happy. Compatibility is not self centered.
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by cantell(m): 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2011
*yawns*
Boring. . .
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by born2boink(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2011
rokiatu:

OMG that dude Joystick look so small, he should never be allowed to wear such. embarassed  embarassed  embarassed

This Rokiatu girl bad ooh grin wahlai, Ma do e pa
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by bekay911(f): 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by kistehsia(f): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2011
rokiatu:

ROLMAO! I'm sorry but I van't help but agree!!!!

kistehsia shocked
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by kistehsia(f): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2011
OOOOPS that was supposed to be "can't"
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by seedord247(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2011
By Their Words You shall Know the kind of character they posses.
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2011
kistehsia:

ROLMAO! I'm sorry but I van't help but agree!!!!

kistehsia shocked
hehehehehe grin grin He seriously need to find a way to enlarge that tin. embarassed grin
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by MrsChima1(f): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2011
For the kondo to be small, YOU GUYS sure are looking at it.
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by Andrew3(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2011
lol, grin
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by kistehsia(f): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2011
LOL! its the fact then when you look at the picture you can't help notice SOMETHING is missing,

kistehsia
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2011
Hahahah a look as if his di ck was cut off and he was left with only balls.
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by SAFO(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2011
Roki wasn't that you in the otha thread saying size doesn't matta?
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2011
That must have been somebody else not me. angry grin

We have many usernames that start with 'R' here.
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by SAFO(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
Aha, so when it comes down to it the size of the koboko stick does matta cool
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2011
No comment.
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by MrsChima1(f): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2011
Dick size doesn't matter.
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by SAFO(m): 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2011
^^liar liar thong on fire.
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by MrsChima1(f): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2011
Ask those chicks who are fucking men with small dicks. tongue
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by tashanja(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2011
SAFO:

Roki wasn't that you in the otha thread saying size doesn't matta?

No mind Roki, small time she go claim na virgin; but see as she sabi size man weapon by ordinary looking (wonder how she get de experience lipsrsealed) - girl dey funny sha grin
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by SAFO(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2011
If they're game is tight they might get a crack at it but no lady is going to return for another session if they're working with a little joystick, unless they're loaded of course. Then she'll just use him for his money while getting the big anaconda on the side.
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2011
tashanja:

No mind Roki, small time she go claim na virgin; but see as she sabi size man weapon by ordinary looking (wonder how she get de experience lipsrsealed) - girl dey funny sha grin
haba do I need experience to know the difference between big and small? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I am not 5. grin
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by MrsChima1(f): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2011
SAFO:

If they're game is tight they might get a crack at it but no lady is going to return for another session if they're working with a little joystick, unless they're loaded of course. Then she'll just use him for his money while getting the big anaconda on the side.

Just because a few white chicks claim they like big black kondos doesn't mean everyone like big kondos. There are women who actually prefers small kondo and content with it.

Shocking, I know!
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by tashanja(m): 4:53am On Oct 26, 2011
rokiatu:

haba do I need experience to know the difference between big and small? lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

I am not 5. grin

Tru dat, besides which 5yr old get nyash like that? BTW, like the new profile, especially the pose, always happy to appreciate your best asss-sets cool grin

Abeg sis, talk true, how virgin suppose to sabi differentiate and size kondo inside shokoto with only ordinary eye, without first hand experience? Haba, we too no be 5yr olds o grin
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2011
I am a virgin of a different sort. tongue grin
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by ceah(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Just because a few white chicks claim they like big black kondos doesn't mean everyone like big kondos. There are women who actually prefers small kondo and content with it.

Shocking, I know!

How do u know? You like it small? grin
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by ElmA1(f): 1:00am On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Shocking, I know!

So true. Size isnt everything. Most guys with big p.e.nis dont even know how to use it well.
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by MrsChima1(f): 1:27am On Oct 27, 2011
ceah:

How do u know? You like it small? grin

I just know. wink lipsrsealed

ElmA, :

So true. Size isnt everything. Most guys with big p.e.nis dont even know how to use it well.

Hmm. lipsrsealed
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by Ranoscky(m): 4:06am On Oct 27, 2011
Just realized that I have wasted some few precious munites of my life, readin this thread! undecided undecided

Ugly man rejects beautiful women, yet, the price of garri is STILL high in the market.
Re: Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women by tashanja(m): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2011
rokiatu:

I am a virgin of a different sort. tongue grin

Kai, na you sabi. Ok, so how is yours different? lipsrsealed grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... / Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman / If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.