Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... (5102 Views)

If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / Nigerian Man 28, Marries 71-year-old White Lady (photos) / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 5:27am On Mar 27, 2012
Why are these Nigerian men actin so desperate and marrying these old disgusting white women..dont they know a green card is not that easy to get anymore.....
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by InkedNerd(f): 5:32am On Mar 27, 2012
Funny enough, they'd be the same ones who'll call girls gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by MrsChima(f): 5:37am On Mar 27, 2012
Desperation trumps rationale.

1 Like

Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 5:47am On Mar 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Desperation trumps ro thiationale.
They claim to hold such high morals and some stoop so low to do these things....
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by MrsChima(f): 5:53am On Mar 27, 2012
Latrice699@gmail.com:
They claim to hold such high morals and some stoop so low to do these things....

Many of them are known to be master two facers and allergic to salty truth.

1 Like

Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by obowunmi(m): 6:46am On Mar 27, 2012
***single ladies thread!!!***

7 Likes

Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2012
Inked_Nerd: Funny enough, they'd be the same ones who'll call girls gold diggers.
Gender equality at it's very best.
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Reason disappears in the face of desperation.
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by badmrkt(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2012
Latrice699@gmail.com:
Why are these Nigerian men actin so desperate and marrying these old disgusting white women..dont they know a green card is not that easy to get anymore.....
Inked_Nerd: Funny enough, they'd be the same ones who'll call girls gold diggers.
Mrs.Chima:
Latrice699@gmail.com:
Mrs.Chima:

Many of them are known to be master two facers and allergic to salty truth.
hahahaha.una never see anything first.
stop crying ladies it's all your fault.if you girls had shown us the right side of you,some of us won't be trading this path.
until your characters change for good,i mean for good this trend would continue.
very soon no Nigerian guy will be intersted in getting married to 9ja ladies.
change oh generation of gold digging
change oh generation of brazilian hair
change oh generation of black berry.

1 Like

Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 12:33am On Mar 28, 2012
badmrkt: hahahaha.una never see anything first.
stop crying ladies it's all your fault.if you girls had shown us the right side of you,some of us won't be trading this path.
until your characters change for good,i mean for good this trend would continue.
I'm not even a Nigerian girl....Yankee all the way...it's funny and horrifiying to see, u sell ur penis...go ahead, u the one hav eto suffer with that winkled stuff,lol...
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by MrsChima(f): 2:26am On Mar 28, 2012
badmrkt: hahahaha.una never see anything first.

[size=44pt]What the Bleep are you talking about NEGRO?[/size]
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by MrsChima(f): 2:28am On Mar 28, 2012
sauer:
Reason disappears in the face of desperation.

Even a fool can reason, but the answer/response may not be coherent. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by babsjnr(m): 3:24am On Mar 28, 2012
Lol cotton pickers called white women disgusting you better respect your slave master b4 they trade you bk to africa for nothing. grin grin
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 3:37am On Mar 28, 2012
babsjnr: Lol cotton pickers called white women disgusting you better respect your slave master b4 they trade you bk to africa for nothing. grin grin
2012 Slaves....slavery over for us, just started for ya....lol, White women coming to pick up up in droves, first time u don't hit it right....BACK TO AFRICA, u go, not ever servance pay....lol, NO GREEN CARD FOR U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 3:41am On Mar 28, 2012
The funny thing is u have no shame in it either, proud that woman picked U......SICK[b][/b] smiley
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by babsjnr(m): 4:23am On Mar 28, 2012
Fck d green card I'm posh nigerian british. Am not hungry african men chasing after ugly white granny for resident permit.
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 4:25am On Mar 28, 2012
babsjnr: Fck d green card I'm posh nigerian british. Am not hungry african men chasing after ugly white granny for resident permit.
LOL....
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by badmrkt(m): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2012
i apologise for my last comment.
it's a very worrisome development that needs to be looked at critically.
i won't even advise anybody to do it for any reason,not even for the green sh*t and dough.i'm proud being black and will be very happy.
fvck 'em white grannies with their. . .
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by MrsChima(f): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2012
badmrkt: i apologise for my last comment.
it's a very worrisome development that needs to be looked at critically.
i won't even advise anybody to do it for any reason,not even for the green sh*t and dough.i'm proud being black and will be very happy.
fvck 'em white grannies with their. . .

Why are you lying?

Didn't a White Granny come from your backdoor last night? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by MrsChima(f): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2012
babsjnr: Fck d green card I'm posh nigerian british. Am not hungry african men chasing after ugly white granny for resident permit.

Those "hungry African men" are your brothers and they are only doing what you did to make it. wink wink
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by MrsChima(f): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2012
babsjnr: Lol cotton pickers called white women disgusting you better respect your slave master b4 they trade you bk to africa for nothing. grin grin

Which is worse, Stolen/Bought "cotton pickers" or Desperate/Poverty Stricken African Visa/Toto Chasers? cheesy cool

They don't need to send "cotton pickers" anywhere, when they can simply invade your homeland. Oh wait! They did. lipsrsealed
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by badmrkt(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Those "hungry African men" are your brothers and they are only doing what you did to make it. wink wink
so sad she didn't stay long.

1 Like

Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by MrsChima(f): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2012
badmrkt: so sad she didn't stay long.

Aww. Did you asked her to come back? You should have gotten on your knees and begged her!!
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by badmrkt(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Aww. Did you asked her to come back? You should have gotten on your knees and begged her!!
[quote author=Mrs.Chima]
you know i wouldn't descend so low,sh was so uncomfortabl.picture yourself being with mr chima when's so drunk on those white substance. . .
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by MrsChima(f): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2012
[quote author=badmrkt][/quote]

(Picturing Mr. Chima's drunk) Can't picture it! tongue tongue
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by badmrkt(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

(Picturing Mr. Chima's drunk) Can't picture it! tongue tongue
you mean he's never smashed your lil arse before when he comes home drunk?
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by macalurs(m): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2012
Fat women need love too. Sometimes its just that the sex is good. It's a win-win, let em be... sheesh...
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by ola4yinka(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2012
Latrice699@gmail.com:
Honestly i do not see any reason why u should be worried abt other people's way of life, u got urs...everyone can't be you..ur tone shows u r racist by calling them 'disgusting white women' that's not nice..

1 Like

Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2012
ola4yinka:
Honestly i do not see any reason why u should be worried abt other people's way of life, u got urs...everyone can't be you..ur tone shows u r racist by calling them 'disgusting white women' that's not nice..
I'm not prejudice....
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by SAFO(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2012
Latrine are you married/dating a Nigerian?
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by MrsChima(f): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2012
badmrkt:
you mean he's never smashed your lil arse before when he comes home drunk?

I don't do drunks. wink
Re: Old White Women Picking Ya Upppppp.... by MrsChima(f): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2012
macalurs: Fat women need love too. Sometimes its just that the sex is good. It's a win-win, let em be... sheesh...

Some of the White chicks I have seen with Nigerian men are old and skinny.

(1) (2) (3)

I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her / Myths Abt Idoma Girls / No Wife Material Girl On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.