Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer (42912 Views)

FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Judolisco(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
Obascoetubi:
u no hear news of many adult house maids wey kill their boss?
dat one sef dey... But why should u hire a child as an househelp.... Have u seen it happening in any civilised country? Talk truth oh
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
ITbomb:
I thought this media stunt by police to be parading suspect was stopped.

Let's hear from the girl before we conclude
What do you wanna hear? Why are some of you guys on here this slow though? Have you been through the previous threads? Who gives AF about your `conclusion` anyway?
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Meteng: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
CJStarz:
14 with fallen breasts already
Too much knacking and squeezing

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Meteng: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2023
99thEnemy:

Nope.

According to her confession, the two boys she brought to beat the woman killed her because she could later identify them.

Her intention according to what she said was just to teach the woman a lesson for chasing her away.
Good. She don teach the woman better lesson finish naw
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by izubext007: 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
What coihave come over the mind of this beautiful πŸ§‘β€πŸ¦° to commit such a crime
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Sillymoderators: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Peterobi90:

🀣🀣.. trying so hard to distance leadership qualities from what followers and citizens should emulate.... all of these shenanigans is because your president which you have responded to this comment multiple times but have failed to even mention his name once falls short of the qualities a leader should posses.. you are as dumb as a peanut that is why you can stand and defend someone with characters you can even dignify by mentioning his name.. mustard seed brain..

No need responding to your low IQ and stupidity again. I just noticed your moniker then I realized why you are so dumb and foolish, trade mark of Obi supporters. You are one of the most foolish and idiotic person I see on this forum.
I bet you more dumb than your father so.......
If your mama no fvck your papa go blame government! Pour dirty inside gutter blame government.....na leadership problem dey cause everything MUMU!,......No need responding to a worthless and a non entity like you again.
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
CJStarz:
14 with fallen breasts already
My comment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by CJStarz: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
Chokehold:
My comment cheesy
E chokeπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by CJStarz: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
Meteng:
Too much knacking and squeezing
She don spoil kpata kpata.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Beluga7: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
Just look at her eyes, this is a confirmed Marlian no surprises here
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by ufotunang: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
CJStarz:

Hia, izit ya eyes?😎
...yes na πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Peterobi90: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sillymoderators:

No need responding to your low IQ and stupidity again. I just noticed your moniker then I realized why you are so dumb and foolish, trade mark of Obi supporters. You are one of the most foolish and idiotic person I see on this forum.
I bet you more dumb than your father so.......
If your mama no fvck your papa go blame government! Pour dirty inside gutter blame government.....na leadership problem dey cause everything MUMU!,......No need responding to a worthless and a non entity like you again.

Oh mehn... wow.. I finally brought out the wretched nuisance from the coven... in all, dim-wit still cannot mention Tinubu... blah blah blah, pour, dirty, papa and what not.. empty barrels truly make the most noise.. please move along, trenches is written all over you, you can go smell some ass for peanuts as usual... the low deadbeat thinks we are all nit wits like him..
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by CJStarz: 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
πŸ˜‚
ufotunang:
...yes na πŸ™„
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Amaggedon: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
CJStarz:

U can't even spell your moniker correctly
I cant spell my moniker correctly, do you have another moniker logged on for me that i dont know?
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Sillymoderators: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
Peterobi90:

Oh mehn... wow.. I finally brought out the wretched nuisance from the coven... in all, dim-wit still cannot mention Tinubu... blah blah blah, pour, dirty, papa and what not.. empty barrels truly make the most noise.. please move along, trenches is written all over you, you can go smell some ass for peanuts as usual... the low deadbeat thinks we are all nit wits like him..
Lmao the thing pain am...🀣🀣🀣🀣See ranting....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜
Have a nice day number one OBI*diot!... Your pain and tears are sweet, seven more years of barking like a dog for you.......🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.... EFULEFU!
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Peterobi90: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Lmao the thing pain am...🀣🀣🀣🀣See ranting....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜
Have a nice day number one OBI*diot!... Your pain and tears are sweet, seven more years of barking like a dog for you.......🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.... EFULEFU!

😏😏... pain what!!... naah, you are not that enlightened to have that effect... thought you said you were no longer responding.. reverse psychology says you are the one who is pained, which is why you responded... I know you would want to respond to this yeah, but because I have called it out.. you are contemplating.. awww, you can run along now, I know you have also crammed my profile name, next time, look for your kind.. there are levels to these things.. dunce..
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by prophetfire: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Sick, stupid pedophile.
He said the truth. She has fallen breasts already and she can't be 14.
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Konjiboii: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol I wonder why

She's got huge udders
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Sillymoderators: 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Peterobi90:

😏😏... pain what!!... naah, you are not that enlightened to have that effect... thought you said you were no longer responding.. reverse psychology says you are the one who is pained, which is why you responded... I know you would want to respond to this yeah, but because I have called it out.. you are contemplating.. awww, you can run along now, I know you have also crammed my profile name, next time, look for your kind.. there are levels to these things.. dunce..
Stupid response as usual....cry cry baby...ntoooooorrr! 😭😭😭😭Your pain dey sweet me. Me pained over a worthless OBI*diot like you! Lmao πŸ˜‚ 🀣 We are not in the same class so no need responding to you since you have low IQ to comprehend! OLODO!
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by WhisperedNoise: 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
prophetfire:
He said the truth. She has fallen breasts already and she can't be 14.
she said she's 14. Oya go and change her DOB na. Or when you see her, use cello tape to hold her fallen --- together.

Rubbish. Mtchewwwwww
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Kdon2: 12:46am On Nov 02, 2023
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Peterobi90: 6:37am On Nov 02, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Stupid response as usual....cry cry baby...ntoooooorrr! 😭😭😭😭Your pain dey sweet me. Me pained over a worthless OBI*diot like you! Lmao πŸ˜‚ 🀣 We are not in the same class so no need responding to you since you have low IQ to comprehend! OLODO!

Your choice of words is really below par... a full grown adult using "ntoooorr", cry cry baby, ob'idiot.. yet you add IQ to same sentence... did you just learn the word "IQ"?.. you use it an awful lot and it's weird.. there are over 150k words to try..
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Sillymoderators: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2023
Peterobi90:

Your choice of words is really below par... a full grown adult using "ntoooorr", cry cry baby, ob'idiot.. yet you add IQ to same sentence... did you just learn the word "IQ"?.. you use it an awful lot and it's weird.. there are over 150k words to try..
Cry cry baby 🍼.... ntoooooorrr!...😝😝😝😝
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Obascoetubi: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
Judolisco:
dat one sef dey... But why should u hire a child as an househelp.... Have u seen it happening in any civilised country? Talk truth oh
u should blame their parents, they also didn't force or kidnap them
Re: Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer by Judolisco(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
Obascoetubi:
u should blame their parents, they also didn't force or kidnap them
yeah... D parents take bulk of the blame 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan / Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) / Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.