Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy (3147 Views)

What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? / Does Hot Guinness Stout Remove Pregnancy Of Two Weeks / What Drug Can A Friend Take After MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Domaining101: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
Please Nairalanders I'm in serious trouble cry
So i just recently moved into the house my father just rented for me of recent ohh and because I've been a virgin all through my life (currently 22), immediately i moved into the new neighborhood, my main aim was to get a girlfriend and have the sex I've never been privileged to have while living with my parents.

I met this girl about a month ago and we officially started dating cry So last Saturday, we were chatting on WhatsApp, i initiated an argument about her ability to cook, i just wanted to use style to bring her to my place so that we can have sex. So on Sunday evening we had sex without condom, only for this girl to call me this afternoon to tell me that she's pregnant cry for house wey my papa rent for me wey never reach two months cry I don't even know where to start please. I've told her not to tell anyone for now, let's see if we can find a way to fix it because I'm not sure neither my father nor her mama will like that news...

I've been googling about postinor 2 but it seems that one has to be taken 72 hours after pregnancy and it seems too late now.
Please Nairalanders help me i beg you in the name of God almighty cry

Slawormir
Ilegend
Siofra
Jennyclay
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by SIXTEENTH(m): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
Jennyclay will skinned you alive for mentioning her name on this kind of thread.

Well no any pharmacy around your neighborhood
You can go there and express your fear's and I think the solutions might be just within you.

You ma too do I swear, house wey your Papa suffer rent for and in a tinkle of an eye you've turned it to a brothel.

12 Likes

Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by misreal(m): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
Palm wine and chloroquine
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by PerfectStranger(m): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
grin grin grin

Ment people still full this forum

2 Likes

Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Domaining101: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
misreal:
Palm wine and chloroquine
please how effective is it, how should it be taken and hope it doesn't have any side effects that can hurt the girl? cry
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by misreal(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
grin grin
Domaining101:
please how effective is it, how should it be taken amd hope it doesn't have any side effects? cry
person Pikin go die

5 Likes

Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Crucialgem(m): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Just be careful and dont do anything stupid, being in shame is better than life imprisonment

2 Likes

Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Qatar2022: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
Domaining101:
So i just recently moved into the house my father just rented for me of recent ohh and because I've been a virgin all through my life (currently 22), immediately i moved into the new neighborhood, my main aim was to get a girlfriend and have the sex I've never been privileged to have while living with my parents.

I met this girl about a month ago and we officially started dating cry So last Saturday, we were chatting on WhatsApp, i initiated an argument about her ability to cook, i just wanted to use style to bring her to my place so that we can have sex. So on Sunday evening we had sex without condom, only for this girl to call me this afternoon to tell me that she's pregnant cry for house wey my papa rent for me wey never reach two months cry I don't even know where to start please. I've told her not to tell anyone for now, let's see if we can find a way to fix it because I'm not sure neither my father nor her mama will like that news...

I've been googling about postinor 2 but it seems that one has to be taken 72 hours after pregnancy and it seems too late now.

Slawormir
Ilegend
Siofra
Jennyclay
Ewu she's lying to you, you just want to collect money from you

8 Likes

Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Patented: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
Domaining101:

Slawormir
Ilegend
Siofra
Jennyclay

after just 3 days she knows she is pregnant......yeah right!!!!

tell her make she born am, then u go do DNA test

but with all your education, you did not think getting a condom was necessary?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by 99thEnemy(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
It takes about 2 weeks for early pregnancy test to show positive so how manage? grin grin grin

The cruise you people come to this forum to catch ehn.

From even the names you mentioned, you just want to start a fight.

VERDICT: This Thread is created for catching premium cruise.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Hideaki: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
Coricidin or those Yoruba native agbó
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by advanceDNA: 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Domaining101:
please how effective is it, how should it be taken and hope it doesn't have any side effects that can hurt the girl? cry

She's not pregnant.....
If she is pregnant ... it not urs....

1 Like

Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Kingray10: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
She don see naive mugu to pin pregnancy, 4 He head . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Countersam(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
Domaining101:

Slawormir
Ilegend
Siofra
Jennyclay

You were truly a virgin..
You Bleep on Sunday and belle enter by Wednesday. cool shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Postinor: 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
Tell the girl to come over let me bleep the child out of her pussy with my rod

2 Likes

Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Jewessgratitud3: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
Mtchewwww...

Where the old fools here encouraging premarital sex? Come and see your handwork.

I hope you'll help this small boy here to cater for this responsibility since this is your idea of a "normal" relationship every one must have in their young age so they can get married on time.

As for you, better not try to do anything stupid that will cost the girl her life otherwise you'll land into a deeper mess than you already find yourself.

since you people don't want to have sense but chose to be controlled by that thing between your legs, you'll learn the hard way. By the time youre forced to marry and cater for her and your eyes see shege, in your next life if you hear se.... You'll run.

1 Like

Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by obinna58(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
Jennyclay and siofra mentioned for advice on a man’s recklessness grin grin

Just Cruise Dey go, dem no go waste time here

1 Like

Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by obinna58(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
Postinor:
Tell the girl to come over let me bleep the child out of her pussy with my rod
I think you should take this advice
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by drimzsmoke(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
Domaining101:

Slawormir
Ilegend
Siofra
Jennyclay

I'm only going to help you because of your condition and God, you might see me on another thread tomorrow now and start insulting me, you nairaland boys are something else. Anyways, buy and tell her to use:
Folic acid, 1 tablet daily for 2 weeks
Vitamin B complex, 1 tablet in the morning and 1 at night for 2 weeks
Ferrous, 1 or 2 tablets in the morning, afternoon and night for 2 weeks
Vitamin C, 2 tablets in the morning, afternoon and night for 2 weeks.
Before you know it, the baby will come out!!!
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Domaining101: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
drimzsmoke:

I'm only going to help you because of your condition and God, you might see me on another thread tomorrow now and start insulting me, you nairaland boys are something else. Anyways, buy and tell her to use:
please i hope these do not have side effects that might harm her? I no want another wahala ohh please cry
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by drimzsmoke(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
Domaining101:
please i hope these do not have side effects that might harm her? I no want another wahala ohh please cry

At all, side effects ke, it's 1 billion percent safe!!!
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Domaining101: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
drimzsmoke:

At all, side effects ke, it's 1 billion percent safe!!!
Thank you
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by drimzsmoke(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
Domaining101:
Thank you

You're always welcome!!! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Blitzking: 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
Domaining101:

Slawormir
Ilegend
Siofra
Jennyclay
A lady died yesterday following complications of unsafe abortion apparently she has been bleeding for days after the procedure.
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Blitzking: 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Wat type of playing is this?

1 Like

Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Fredrickbill: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
Domaining101:

Slawormir
Ilegend
Siofra
Jennyclay
congratulations papa bonboy
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Domaining101: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
Fredrickbill:
congratulations papa bonboy
your papa

1 Like

Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by bestfriday(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
First you need to be sure if she pregnant , follow her to do serum PT, not urine . What ever the outcome , just know that aborting a pregnancy has its own complication and more if done by a quack.

1 Like

Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Usmanovic95(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
If she is truly preggy,def it's not yours.Dont take Panadol for another man's headache.
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by imagrg(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
You want to abort someone else's baby?
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Blake755: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
drimzsmoke:

cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? / Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? / All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.