Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? (3154 Views)

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage / Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by seniormallam(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
I'm I been unfair to her, she said she wanna keep her virginity till marriage, I actually wanna help her too, I've been chasing other ladies so that I won't have the need to ask her for s*x, but I kept feeling guilty somehow, pls do I need to worry?
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by Saraben(f): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
u cheated dats d fact
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by Mynd44: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
Saraben: u cheated dats d fact
And he wants us to tell him he is right so he can feel good about himself

2 Likes

Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by seniormallam(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
Saraben: u cheated dats d fact
if I don't do that then she has to let her virginity go, she's been keeping it for 23yrs. She needs to pay me for the inconveniences....
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by Itzurgalvivian(f): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
seniormallam: if I don't do that then she has to let her virginity go, she's been keeping it for 23yrs. She needs to pay me for the inconveniences....
WHAT INCONVENIENCES?

1 Like

Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by Mynd44: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
seniormallam: if I don't do that then she has to let her virginity go, she's been keeping it for 23yrs. She needs to pay me for the inconveniences....
You sir are sick

1 Like

Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by seniormallam(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Itzurgalvivian: WHAT INCONVENIENCES?
inconveniences of sleeping with other ladies instead of saving me the stress of chasing skirt around.
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by timpaker(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Op. Clap for your self. I swear you deserve a medal.
In fact you are a very good guy.
Hope you've heard what you wanted to hear?

1 Like

Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by temi4fash(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
seniormallam: I'm I been unfair to her, she said she wanna keep her virginity till marriage, I actually wanna help her too, I've been chasing other ladies so that I won't have the need to ask her for s*x, but I kept feeling guilty somehow, pls do I need to worry?

wat is not is not gud no matter how much u sugar coat it.....
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by seniormallam(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
timpaker: Op. Clap for your self. I swear you deserve a medal.
In fact you are a very good guy.
Hope you've heard what you wanted to hear?
finally someone reason as I do...
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by Itzurgalvivian(f): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
@op....na ur type dey nid 4 yaba left
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by seniormallam(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Itzurgalvivian: @op....na ur type dey nid 4 yaba left
as a doctor?
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by Itzurgalvivian(f): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
seniormallam: as a ward M Occupant!
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by seniormallam(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
[quote author=Itzurgalvivian][/quote]how come u are so familiar with the place?
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by sylvar02(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Haba!!! You sabi fair-play pass
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by Itzurgalvivian(f): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
seniormallam: how come u are so familiar with the place?
MADNESS GRADING:A+
REMARK:FREE TREATMENT, FEEDING AND ACCOMODATION
*exits thread*
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by Yahoo1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
Op....u are selfish....but i guess you know that already!

she might not be a virgin though.

1 Like

Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by Teenzy(f): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
[quote author=seniormallam]if I don't do that then she has to let her virginity go, she's been keeping it for 23yrs. She needs to pay me for the inconveniences....OP can u hear ur silly self...what rite do u have 2 order her that she has to give up her Virginity...U're already cheatn on her,dat even shows u might bail out anytime...Better respect her views and respect urself cos really she owes u nothing.U just a boyfriend nothing more.
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by Tonalphs(f): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
@op, Ur a badt cheat k, u shudnt b feelin guilty cos u fink shez kipin ha virginity 4 u becos u desev it or cos dats only wat shez got 2 ofa? Anyway kip on hypin ha virginity cos bein a v may probably get u guys a job in d white house cos i heard its na a CV 4 getn a beta job. But if u cant wait 4 dat tym, y dont u free d gal n den date som oda gal dat can gv u wat u want.
#clappin 4 u#
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by solihu(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Tonalphs: @op, Ur a badt cheat k, u shudnt b feelin guilty cos u fink shez kipin ha virginity 4 u becos u desev it or cos dats only wat shez got 2 ofa? Anyway kip on hypin ha virginity cos bein a v may probably get u guys a job in d white house cos i heard its na a CV 4 getn a beta job. But if u cant wait 4 dat tym, y dont u free d gal n den date som oda gal dat can gv u wat u want.
#clappin 4 u#

Struggling to make a meaning out of this. It must have been written in swahili.
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by AZeD1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
solihu:

Struggling to make a meaning out of this. It must have been written in swahili.
I think its cantonese
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by laivwire(m): 12:18am On Nov 15, 2013
op, please dont carry excess load from other girls and dispense it into her. You evidently don't love her cos I don't see the way your conscience pricks you when you cheat on her with yoUr partners in crime
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 15, 2013
How sure r u that she really is keeping it cheesy
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2013
Hmm..dis guy badt

1 Like

Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by Danielle22(f): 7:36am On Nov 15, 2013
If u say u luv dis girl den u wil wait 4 her even tho it hard, but dat doesnt giv u any rite 2 cheat cos u knw she was a V n u stil agred 2 date xo y r u complainin nw or r u tired of waitin
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 15, 2013
There are some things in life that are free when having indiscriminate,casual s3x e.g hiv,aids,stds etc and i sincerely pray that will be your portion.

Unfortunatly i pity the girl who is dating a my prick can never stay in one place man,you certainly dont deserve her and by the way if that thing that you are carrying around inside your boxers cannot be controlled before marriage,what makes you think it will be controlled after marriage.

Its a pity many ladies dont do proper scrutiny with logical eyes and not the eyes of love before they say i do which either makes or mars them for the rest of their lives
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2013
laivwire: op, please dont carry excess load from other girls and dispense it into her. You evidently don't love her cos I don't see the way your conscience pricks you when you cheat on her with yoUr partners in crime
as far as i am concerned,i dont think op loves that girl,he only falls into the category of 'awon mr virgin hunters',after the hymen is perforated and he does a couple of rounds with her,he will go back to his philandering.

A leopard can never change its spot,it is not possible

1 Like

Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by UyiIredia(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2013
It's preferable keeping your partner's viginity stems from self-control rather than satiating yoir desires elsewhere.
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by UyiIredia(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2013
It's preferable keeping your partner's viginity stems from self-control rather than satiating your desires elsewhere.
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by slurfizzi: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2013
Are u married to her..NO!..wen u came to d world did dey write ur name on her forehead NO!..if u can't cope get the hell out of the relationship and have ur sex else where..instead of hurt the girl. Stop over rating love or feelings..its just a mindset that can change anytime.
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by xcitedjay(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2013
Hypocrisy everywhere!

Can't trust these Ladies any more. They be telling you they're virgins while giving it to strangers on daily basis.

Marry them and story will change to 'I was raped'.
Re: Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? by obynodaddy2013: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2013
u i must call d fool in d game.d only reason she is nt givin.it to u is cos she lied to u in d begining dat she is a v.bg subsquetling she cant tell u f trut so she keep telling u dat cos she no dat if u find out dat she is nt u wuld jilt her.so dont blame her wile she is doing it out dia or holdind it tite praying dat 1d damn while will seal up again

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Your Guy Or Husband Will Cheat On You / Breakup Is Not The End / Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.