Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention (32068 Views)

Rivers Youths Pull Down Wike Billboards In Port Harcourt (Video) / ‘Buildings Will Go Down’ — Wike Assumes Office, Vows More Demolitions / Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by spencekat(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
israelmao:
Heaven doesn't need to come you shall fail.You're too proud and corrupt!
Don't mind that Ogogoro Wike. Every time, he will be saying let heaven fall.

1 Like

Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by Exceed15: 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
Fubara should show him who is in power

1 Like

Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by verifiablefacts: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
Little by little Wike's fingers is reaching for that self-destruct button but the problem is neither he nor his supporters will agree with that

2 Likes

Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by themanderon: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Pride goeth before a fall and wike's fall will be disastrous. I don't know what is making him feel he is bigger than everyone else but remember no matter how powerful you are a greater power there will always be. Only a question of time before he meets his Waterloo.
I remember years back in Oyo state there was Adedibu but where is he today? Why do we always assume that we are more than we actually are as humans?
He is just busy making enemies everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by MuMuOnBail: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
Na wa ooo

grin grin grin grin

This is the Wike, I told you guys here that I had an encounter with him last month, her in Abuja.

Remember; I told you guys here that this man is on very hard drugs. This post just confirmed it.

I just hope he don't try this his madness with the Northerners, because him craze go finish that day.

Them the observe am and the plot him graph de wait for am.

PBAT should be very careful of this man, But I trust PBAT because, he is using WIKE for something in his government for something I can't figure out yet. But as a chess player, I will figure it out in few day time
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by Mrc01(m): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rivers state politics nonsense, a situation where one person controls the state that's rubbish......no competition in the state that's why .
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by Okiton: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

I dedicate thunder fire u to you by Wizkid if you do not comment on this matter
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
Let heaven come down for a tout and goon like u...
Man always think they are bigger than the almighty God. See this agbero oo ..
infact take an there

Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by Pauliaette(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
My loves for u increases Mr Wike

1 Like

Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by Yves4real(f): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
Imagine the way Wike will fight APC for the 2027 presidential ticket.
We go still read the tori for here and comment about am. E must reach everybody turn. No be Wike again?
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by Pakute: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
asanausana91:
some of you sound stupid at every topic. Even Obj knelt down to beg Atiku in 2003.
Stop supporting evil. If Tinubu didn't sack Wike then I pity him. You can never trust Wike no matter what.

Wike is your next VP in 2031, you never jam.
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by Starhearts: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
Wike my man

1 Like

Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by stasius: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
Pakute:
Don't try nonsense with Wike, as a serving federal minister, Ameachi could not enter Rivers. Atiku did not hold his presidential rally in Rivers. Anyway sha, Fubura don enter Abuja to postrate, case closed.

What goes around comes around. Think of it.

1 Like

Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by TUTU147: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2023
Pride goes before a fall,no man can defeat a United mind.Rivers people are behind the governor.Wike should trade with caution.

1 Like

Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by yewit37486: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
A person who can become dust in the blink of an eye... If only people realised this life can be so fleeting, they would act and talk differently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by JOemmy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
Pride always goes before a heavy fall lets see how he will win this war that's already taking ethnic dimensions am sure even tinibu won't waste any time to sacrifice him if it will prevent crisis and secure the continuous flow of oil and gas in rivers and the niger delta region which is the heartbeat of nigeria's economy.
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by jubrilcastle(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
asanausana91:
some of you sound stupid at every topic. Even Obj knelt down to beg Atiku in 2003.
Stop supporting evil. If Tinubu didn't sack Wike then I pity him. You can never trust Wike no matter what.
The guy stupid no be small. Na Amaechi own funny me pass like he was with Amaechi all tru his tenure as minister.
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by jubrilcastle(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2023
frankmoney:
amaechi could not enter rivers ? Omor abeg lie small small, people Wen from Rivers dey the platform too
Asin ehhn I just weak Wen I see the guy post.

1 Like

Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by SuccessfulRichi: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
History doesn't remember those who play God... Wiked remember that.
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by PHAYOL81: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Let FUBARA beg WIKE if he hadn't done so already, otherwise he should make the most of this tenure while it last
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by YourGFsnatcher: 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
Pakute:
Don't try nonsense with Wike, as a serving federal minister, Ameachi could not enter Rivers. Atiku did not hold his presidential rally in Rivers. Anyway sha, Fubura don enter Abuja to postrate, case closed.

A governor is more powerful than a minister. Fubara can stop wike from coming to rivers and change the political climate, but only if he has the mind and if its somthing he wants to do. If Kwankwaso as influencial as he is can be ridiculed by his bot governor Ganduje, forget the power of a governor. Governors are too powerful in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by Allisgud: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
Idiot let him go by himself and meet fubara one on one make we see who strong pass

1 Like

Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by Whalis: 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
cheesy
slivertongue:
it will soon be Ijaw vs wike
Mumu the 24 house members that want to impeach him include house members from ijaw land. One is even from same LG with the governor .
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by Whalis: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
asanausana91:
Na Tinubu I dey pity. No one should trust Wike.
He want to gather money for presidential election.
For those of you supporting Wike just because he works for Tinubu, very soon una go hear am.
As u don't know politics you can't understand that Fubara taking Rivers out of Wike is taking it out of Tinubu. That Tinubu is in support of Wike. Having an independent Fubara moves Rivers votes from Tinubu.
Tinubu supports Wike full time. All those who protested yesterday were all arrested by police and we're granted bail today with the sum of 100k each with 20 sureties. Dey play!
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by joinnow: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
20BILLION every month

9JA
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by saysoo: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/11/01/let-heaven-come-down-wike-vows-to-fight-fubara-despite-tinubus-intervention/
Sim activate killer squard and go after the SAM that are backing him without mercy or he will finish you.
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by PROPHETmichael: 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
It seems Wike has forgotten that he's just a political appointee. All is takes to humble him is for Tinubu to sack him.
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by godofuck231: 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
He who the gods must destroy, first the make mad
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by Adibe02: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2023

2 Likes

Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by DOM7: 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
Keep digging your grave deep.pride goes before falling. I pity Tinubu, Atiku dodge the idiot Tinubu carry.

1 Like

Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by mywells: 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
Let’s do things right. He said they should bring N20 billion every month; that’s politics. But nobody said this when I was fighting. If you like, accuse me.like Tinubu he want to be God father of the state.
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by Prenonjebose: 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
Pride goes before a fall. If heavens fall, the outcome is not known to mere mortals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa / Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister , AUF Urges President Tinubu / LASTMA Official, Who Slumped On Traffic Duty, Dies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.