Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention (32069 Views)

Rivers Youths Pull Down Wike Billboards In Port Harcourt (Video) / ‘Buildings Will Go Down’ — Wike Assumes Office, Vows More Demolitions / Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by slivertongue: 12:18am On Nov 02, 2023
Whalis:
cheesy
Mumu the 24 house members that want to impeach him include house members from ijaw land. One is even from same LG with the governor .
clown, soon tells you that the dynamics will change.
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by kennethesan(m): 1:26am On Nov 02, 2023
...a dog destined to get lost will not hear the Hunter's whistle...
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by Vision101(m): 2:16am On Nov 02, 2023
@mariahAngel

Wike's gragra and stubbornness have become too much, and will be his undoing eventually.
[i]If you no gree, them go gree for you by force.

@me
Don't mind all these Nigerian newspapers. I don't think the quotes were referring to his issues with governor Fubara. I think that it has to do with internal PDP problems.
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by benjanny(m): 4:44am On Nov 02, 2023
That 20 billion is for what?
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:58am On Nov 02, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
You can imagine the kind of person that wanted to become Nigeria president if not for Atiku madness?

Indeed there's goodness in evil at times.

The guy isn't different from Tinubu, who is currently the President. Tinubu statutorily collects that amount and even more. Alpha Beta 10 percent and other juicy contracts makes him the highest beneficiary if Lagos tax payers fund for more than 2decades.

He learnt this rubbish template from BAT. unfortunately for him the template isn't been applied in the southwest but South South that doesn't tolerate Godfathers for long. In South South Godfathers lose the hold too rapidly.

How will someone demand billions every month because he helped bring the new administration to board. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Mr. Sim should throw him overboard, we the masses are behind him. The treasure base of the Nation isn't a looting ground for Godfathers.
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by tnerro1(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2023
Making this guy president or vice will be a very big mistake, the work this guy is good for is to be sent on an errand to go and fight people on ur behalf
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by mecustika: 8:41am On Nov 02, 2023
Fubara should steal himself for a long fight. Nobody negotiates with a mad man.
Fubara is in control now.He should look for ways to buy over every body that matters in river politics and mess wike up. Wike is just an arrogant fool with empty brain. He is too full of himself without the realization he has a lot of enemies.
Just ally with all wikes political enemies in river state and before you know it he will be rendered irrelevant. The governor should use his power and pursue wike men out of rivers state. All holding political offices should be sacked immediately.
Fubara should not loss guard. He should appear before the public as begging for peace with wike but should secretly battle his enemies ferociously with all the asenal at his disposal, because wike will never give him breathing space unless his men are completely crushed.
To start with,Fubara should first reach out to the entire rivers assembly members one on one and make them offers they can't refuse. This is an opportunity to make their own money. That is Nigeria politics for you.

I wish him the best.
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by asanausana91: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2023
Whalis:

As u don't know politics you can't understand that Fubara taking Rivers out of Wike is taking it out of Tinubu. That Tinubu is in support of Wike. Having an independent Fubara moves Rivers votes from Tinubu.
Tinubu supports Wike full time. All those who protested yesterday were all arrested by police and we're granted bail today with the sum of 100k each with 20 sureties. Dey play!
gerrout. And you are happy abi? Hahahaaaa! There is always tomorrow.
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by APCpalliative: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2023
SoNature:
Rivers people should teach Wike the popular Igbo lesson that goes thus: You can cook for the people, they will eat and enjoy themselves. But the day the general public decides to cook for you, you are in trouble.

Below is the scene playing out which we dont know. it may sound like a joke to you. NAJIA under this regime is a gooner

ottersberger:
Tinubu: What is the noise I hear between you and your boy, Wike?.
Wike: Asiwaju, no mind the foolish fowl. He wants to behave like Ambode.
Tinubu: I know that must have been the case. But control it. I don't want people to remember that I also did the same thing, please.
Wike: No problem, your excellency.
Tinubu: Ehen!, how far?. I hope all our agreements are still in order?. It is 25 percent of your budget o.
Wike: I know Asiwaju. You sef no dey tire for dis godfather thing. See small godfather wey I wan do for Rivers don dey get K-leg.
Tinubu: You no learn the work well. You for ask me wetin Fashola and Sanwo-olu take swear wey dem behave demselves.
Wike: Na my mistake Asiwaju, I for consult you before...
Tinubu: Gbaja, bring your register, I hope all the ministers are cooperating with their 25 percent o!.
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by teewhyhomes: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
Everyone needs a Real Estate company that they can trust & not the one that will rid them off their money. That is why Teewhyhomes is there for you to guide you in your Real Estate journey. Please reach out to us today at Teewhyhomes via our website!
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by gbishman: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
Bloody tyrant
Re: ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention by gbishman: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
The last free governor that Port Harcourt will ever have is Amaechi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister , AUF Urges President Tinubu / LASTMA Official, Who Slumped On Traffic Duty, Dies (photo) / Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.