Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force (15739 Views)

50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official / 26 Million Job Seekers Applied For NNPC Jobs As Recruitment Portal Closes / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by soccerlite: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2023
uuzba:

Police is supposed to be funded by Federal government.
When government doesn't give money for uniform or other essentials, Their oga will just tell his boys, "oya, go and find the money".
Na that time their behavior will change.
Government is the one causing their madness.

Because you don't have pikin, you will go and steal one

Reverse mentality
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by soccerlite: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hendrixky:
You don't know what you are about to put your hand into
You are not surrounded by people who really love you reason they didn't talk you out or dissuade you from joining the police

So as a young person you still decide to embark on a minimum wage of 30k every month

Oh you are thinking you will rise From one low rank to become higher ranked officer

I pity you

Lolzzzzz 🤣

And you got likes for this unreasonable nonsense comments

It shows the kind of less humans around the world
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by Counterfeit: 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
Interested would be murderers of innocent, Nigerian youths and olds.

obinnanelson04:
share link pls as others may be interested.
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by dododawa1: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
Safe journey
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by CedarHoldings: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
Congratulations, but remember salary wey never don finish.
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by Lekan1191(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
[color=#990000][/color] coolWahala be like bicycle aje!!
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by teewhyhomes: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
Everyone needs a Real Estate company that they can trust and not the one that will rid them off their money. That is why Teewhyhomes is there for you to guide you in your Real Estate journey. Please reach out to us today at Teewhyhomes via our website!
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by yeyebrity: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dilijingsly:
Pray for to be shortlisted

Dude, some professions are not worth it. Abort mission immediately.

1 Like

Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by AfroBeatDiary: 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
More like saying I just joined the oppressor.
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by fredodo007(m): 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
Welcome to corrupt land
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by ufuosman(m): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dilijingsly:
which link did you use?
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by CJStarz: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2023
Na d same government dey make people steal because there is no job and plenty hunger in the land,so police no suppose arrest thieves nah

uuzba:

Police is supposed to be funded by Federal government.
When government doesn't give money for uniform or other essentials, Their oga will just tell his boys, "oya, go and find the money".
Na that time their behavior will change.
Government is the one causing their madness.
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by mastermaestro(m): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
uuzba:

Nigeria police is just carrying out the mandate of the British colonial masters as they have always done.
To BEAT the people to obedience.

The police orientation and culture never moved beyond colonial mandate. It remains stuck in the same old founding idea. Arrest indiscriminately, beat up and lock up.

1 Like

Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by Truvelisback(m): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dilijingsly:
E hard ooo.
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by CaptainFM1: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dilijingsly:

I pray you get to IGP.
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by Josywhyte: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
Op wan follow go dey collect "offering" for road too....hahahahahha
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by Pawpawtea: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
I wish you the best of luck bruh. Don't get discouraged by these vile comments. A career in the Public Service is the job of the future. Your mockers now would beg to have an appointment with you and curry your favours in 15 - 20 years time when you shall have become a Commissioner or AIG.

If you are selected and successfully enlisted into the Police Force, let more education and certifications be your ambition. Acquire relevant degrees like Law, Strategic Studies at postgraduate levels. Nigeria would face harder security challenges as the population explodes more, and current apathy from Southern Nigeria to joining the Police would place those who dared the curse to join at an advantage to perform leadership roles in our nation.

Congratulations in advance my Officer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by davidadenrele: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dilijingsly:

I pray you are shortlisted, but i have my reservation with all the demands Nigerian Police Force are asking from government good welfare package, ideal and sustainable remuneration, HMO, insurance of police personnel while on duty, gratuities, pension, training of officers and personnel and all other meaningful benefits you are hoping to be shortlisted to Nigeria Police Force!! aaaah!! may the peace be of God that passeth all human understanding be with you and help you Amen.

Think am well ooo my 20cent piece of advice, no vex ooo!!
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by pcagbaji(m): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dilijingsly:
My friend you are about to make the worst decision in your life, I repeat withdraw
You are more than this don't be deceived and letter regret
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by Sammy5413(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
I pity you
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by Advancedman(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hendrixky:
You don't know what you are about to put your hand into
You are not surrounded by people who really love you reason they didn't talk you out or dissuade you from joining the police

So as a young person you still decide to embark on a minimum wage of 30k every month

Oh you are thinking you will rise From one low rank to become higher ranked officer

I pity you

Somebody have to fill a gap in the universe we are here to play our part in making the world a better place than we met it.
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by dandig(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
99.9% of the comments. Only 1 advises you to link up with someone to know ur way.... it's a pity. I'm too young to advice but what can I say than....since there are no credible jobs please my brother Op...go for it and see how u can change the lives of people in your own little way...SEE HOW YOU CAN FIGHT THE SYSTEM
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by TUTU147: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
I wish you all the best,my sincere advice to you is to stay clear from
1 extortion
Alcohol and hard drugs
Womanizing
Don't take innocent blood
Don't depend on juju
Don't work against your superior or colleagues
Avoid keeping bad company
Take good care of your health
Have time for your family
De contented with your pay
Don't compare yourself with others
Advance yourself academically
Hold God very strong
This has kept many going strongly
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by Zyxsc: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
tiswell:
police na still civilian,so rest ya ignorance
Yes, na. Na why dem dey call am Nigeria Police Force be that.
Olodo
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by Chummynoni(m): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
I understand your situation. If not for unemployment , I am sure you wouldn’t consider applying . Nigerian police is evil. There is something that change them to bad once recruited .
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by tiswell(m): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
Zyxsc:

Yes, na. Na why dem dey call am Nigeria Police Force be that.
Olodo
You are either a military or civilian.

Efulefu!
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by captaininiobong(m): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
I use to hate police with all energy and was surprised when I wanted to apply, they were telling me my own NIN is invalid.

NIN that federal government gave me.
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by a2d3rew(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2023
I do the same,but because of English D7, refuse to work. Last year I apply, and it works, I don't understand this year own,
Just spend my 4k Sara.
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by Barims(m): 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
captaininiobong:
I use to hate police with all energy and was surprised when I wanted to apply, they were telling me my own NIN is invalid.

NIN that federal government gave me.

🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by Zyxsc: 1:26am On Nov 03, 2023
tiswell:
You are either a military or civilian.

Efulefu!

Is like you're oblivious to happenings in Nigeria. The definition of Police being the Civilian Law Enforcement Officers is lost to the books. Go tell a Nigeria policeman he's a civilian, make he dash you one night for cell.

Open your eyes and see road. See as you dey move. Mumu man
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by tiswell(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2023
Zyxsc:

Is like you're oblivious to happenings in Nigeria. The definition of Police being the Civilian Law Enforcement Officers is lost to the books. Go tell a Nigeria policeman he's a civilian, make he dash you one night for cell.

Open your eyes and see road. See as you dey move. Mumu man
The fact that lawlessness thrives in the zoo police doesn't change the internal standard police force practices.

Now let me rephrase it for your ewedu-amala filled br.ain;
In a sane clime,police is as civil as the civilians they police.

Ncdsc,frsc,customs, immigration are all military in ya folly.

Cave m.a.n!
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by gidjah(m): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
Any one here who resides around NASSARAWA OR BENUE SHOULD. CONTACT ME FOR AN AVAILABLE SLOT in CONSTABLE CADRE. MONEY IS INVOLVED IF U ARE VERILY INTERESTED & LEGIT PLS.GET ACROSS TO ME FOR ONLY THOSE WHO RESIDE AROUND BENUE/ FCT /NASSARAWA AXIS, SOME ONE NEEDS BE ASSISTED THIS TIME,(08034940177).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Nail Every Job Interview / What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? / Training Programme Of 2016 Nigeria Police Recruitment For Successful Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.