Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos (18108 Views)

Adeleke Berated For Renovating Govt House With ₦‎1 Billion Amid Hardship / Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President / FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
O boy pepper pepper oooo
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Okpokpo09: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
Apc Apc Apc Apc Apc. government of loot them dry. Na una followers I de pity because them sef no get sense. Check most of them on Nairaland they’re still living within their parents care rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by ignisaqua(f): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
You see,all those brainless I'm.be,ciles supporting him won't come out to grunt!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Menclothing: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
Every gov different palava

Shirt 6500

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Brushstrokes20: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
By the time eBOLA is done ravaging the shyyythole, brainless zombies will be queueing up in droves for Somalia visa! grin grin
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by grimandevil: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
This 7bn will favour me and my family
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by themanderon: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
People are groaning in pains while the political class is budgeting billions to fill their insatiable pockets. Why spend all those billions when he will not be living permanently there? Why do we have such wicked devils in power? Yet he is seeking approval to further borrow more billions or are we missing something?
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by bonnyhope: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
Iagos:
Are we all mad??
What is happening??

Did you just wake up from sleep?

Una never see anything
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by godwon01(m): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Nigeria is finished now. We are at the mercy of God now.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by cococandy(f): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2023
embarassed Billion?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by PepeXKermit: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2023
One single pity, i do not feel for nigerians...
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
A hard working president like jagaban deserves the best boat cruise. Nimet should dredge Awka, channel water to it for Tinubu maiden cruise

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by ozijay: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
Oluremi and her husband made money from Nigerians already and now they saying they don't need Nigeria wealth they should go and be leaders of dogs and cows.
Chicagograduate:
Tinubu s wife, Oluremi said that her husband is already a wealthy man and that they don't need Nigeria money to survive.

Why didn't they use their personal money to renovate their residence?

Besides,It is not all the money that will be use for the renovation.Most of them will end in their private bank accounts.

These are the politicians that are telling Nigerians to make sacrifices.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by crossbreedwears(m): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
I'm ashamed of your first statement. Why should a president use his personal money for renovation of President and Vice residence?? Even Obi won't do such a thing. If you had said the money is too much, i would have agreed with you.
Chicagograduate:
Tinubu s wife, Oluremi said that her husband is already a wealthy man and that they don't need Nigeria money to survive.

Why didn't they use their personal money to renovate their residence?

Besides,It is not all the money that will be use for the renovation.Most of them will end in their private bank accounts.

These are the politicians that are telling Nigerians to make sacrifices.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by ukaface(f): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
🤣😂🤣😂😂😂

Agbadorians follow Dey lament
😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

Tinubu till infinity, I too love him
And minimum wage is what again?? 30k?😂🤣🤣🤣

Now I love this country
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Chicagograduate(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
crossbreedwears:
I'm ashamed of your first statement. Why should a president use his personal money for renovation of President and Vice residence?? Even Obi won't do such a thing. If you had said the money is too much, i would have agreed with you.
Tinubu s wife said they are rich and that they don't need Nigeria s money.They should use buy with their money.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by davibid: 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
Its not funny at all. Honestly, what’s BAT agenda for Nigeria. He is proofing to us that our future means nothing to him.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by busterr(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I will never join any protest and any Igbo that joins a protest against this government should be ostracized in Igboland. We warned, we wailed but they thought we wanted Obi because he was an Igboman. I asked them, was Yaradua an Igboman when Igbos voted massivelyfor him. Did we not see good leadership the little time he ruled. Out of stupidity and under the influence of fake news from my history teacher in secondary school, I voted Buhari in 2015, was Buhari Igboman that year? We will see who the hardship go hit harder under this evil government.

So you even voted Buhari?? I’ve always known Buhari is useless, I also warned people against Buhari in 2015 but they said GEJ is too soft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Fujiyama: 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
undecided

Its a pity it had to come to this for us all. I was waiting for this supplementary budget for a number of reasons...

Some of us saw right through BAT from the beginning and we sounded the alarm...but Nigerians closed their eyes.

Nigerians will learn a lifetime lesson and come to a new understanding of pain, suffering and loss.

Very sad.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by wrongnumber: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
I feel no pity for Nigerians especially the agbadorians.

Shebbi una no get sense.

Una go get by force.

The ronuites.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by blackgold2018(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2023
signature2012:
His useless supporters who can't afford a bucket of Garri nor have a square meal a day will be looking like a zombie as usual.

God punish all Tinubu supporters.

They are all crying in silence at the moment.
Give a man with vision to rule you, you all said you want a drug baron.
you are right..

Thousand of tinubu’s supporters are very poor and tribalistic.

They cry in silent but come online forming bulldogs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by peculiar2233: 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hoelujohn:
Obi can never spend this kind of money on nonsense. He came to liquidate this country.
This country will learn in hard way

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by blackgold2018(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
meditator:
Obi can never be the President of Nigeria. He wanted to come to wage a religious war in out country.
mugu..

It’s your parents I blame. You are still being tribalistic.

How does your parents cope with you knowing that they birthed a foolish child

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by searchlight: 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
Even the worst Obi haters like Reno and other pigs know that obi can't be this wasteful if he's the president

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by searchlight: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I will never join any protest and any Igbo that joins a protest against this government should be ostracized in Igboland. We warned, we wailed but they thought we wanted Obi because he was an Igboman. I asked them, was Yaradua an Igboman when Igbos voted massivelyfor him. Did we not see good leadership the little time he ruled. Out of stupidity and under the influence of fake news from my history teacher in secondary school, I voted Buhari in 2015, was Buhari Igboman that year? We will see who the hardship go hit harder under this evil government.
You are one of our problems in this country. So you participated in bringing buhari to office? What the difference between you are amaechi that just realized that buhari is not a good leader after 8 years as minister? It must not be well with all of you including your generation to come.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Gattuzo05: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
Iagos:
Are we all mad??
What is happening??

My brother, I think we are mad
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by hodari: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
Heartless Nigerian politicians. Gosh!
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by searchlight: 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
meditator:
Obi can never be the President of Nigeria. He wanted to come to wage a religious war in out country.
You can never be rich ever in your life and your children can never be better than you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by searchlight: 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
crossbreedwears:
So upon all the problems bedeviling the ZOO the most important is to spend borrowed billions to renovate houses in Lagos while the president stays in Abuja. What happens to his residential building if he must sleep over in Lagos?

Obi would have rented out that presidential lodge in Lagos and transit Lagos and Abuja with eagle 001 if need be.

The fact is that the ZOO deserve the kind of leaders they are getting.

It is very clear to everyone that the ZOO was never destined to be great.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by marlow1962(m): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
Iagos:
Are we all mad??
What is happening??
Nigerians are the biggest cowards ever in planet earth.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by crossbreedwears(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rented it out and where would the President and Vice reside if they visit lagos??
searchlight:
So upon all the problems bedeviling the ZOO the most important is to spend borrowed billions to renovate houses in Lagos while the president stays in Abuja. What happens to his residential building if he must sleep over in Lagos?

Obi would have rented out that presidential lodge in Lagos and transit Lagos and Abuja with eagle 001 if need be.

The fact is that the ZOO deserve the kind of leaders they are getting.

It is very clear to everyone that the ZOO was never destined to be great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Many Traders On Kaduna-Birnin Gwari Highway / Wike's Microphone And The Tinubu Connect - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah / Attack On Ogun Tax Officials By Winners Chapel Workers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.