Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos (18121 Views)

Adeleke Berated For Renovating Govt House With ₦‎1 Billion Amid Hardship / Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President / FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by crossbreedwears(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
Just go and sleep because you don't have a point! Donald trump is a billionaire and did not use his personal funds for any government properties.
Anything attached to government the funds should comes from the government's pocket
Chicagograduate:
Tinubu s wife said they are rich and that they don't need Nigeria s money.They should use buy with their money.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Chicagograduate(m): 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Just go and sleep because you don't have a point! Donald trump is a billionaire and did not use his personal funds for any government properties.
Anything attached to government the funds should comes from the government's pocket
Does Donald Trump misused Americans money like Tinubu?Why are you defending bad thing?Are you his media aide propaganda?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Nonexisting1: 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
searchlight:
You are one of our problems in this country. So you participated in bringing buhari to office? What the difference between you are amaechi that just realized that buhari is not a good leader after 8 years as minister? It must not be well with all of you including your generation to come.
I wasn't there when he ruled the first time. My history teacher said he and Idi Agbon ran the best incorruptible government that had existed in this country. The corruption we all saw in 2015 was the highest we had ever seen in Nigeria until Buhari came and showed us the meaning of corruption later. I've apologized several times here for fostering the disaster on everyone in 2015, biko forgive me too abeg. God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Nonexisting1: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
busterr:

So you even voted Buhari?? I’ve always known Buhari is useless, I also warned people against Buhari in 2015 but they said GEJ is too soft
I did my brother, out of ignorance. Some of you were born then but some of us only relied on bad history teachers who taught us nonsense. Whenever I remember that I campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015, I dey always go price sniper for store but thank God say I never buy am.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by searchlight: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Rented it out and where would the President and Vice reside if they visit lagos??
Where did Obi stayed as governor of Anambra State whenever he visits Abuja after renting Anambra State governors lodge in Abuja? We warned you people of Tinubu danger but you called us wailers. How is Tinubu's presidency made you better than me? We will suffer together and you might even suffer more because I have prepared for the worst compared to you who is expecting anything good from a thieve.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Evolutionism: 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
Too Small.

They seems not to have Good Taste and they love cheap things.

They should have made it N170 Billion because we are talking about the presidential villa renovation.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Obrigardo: 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
This is the time they steal and do it quickly, when they are still fresh, because Nigerians will forget about it before January next year. Keep on suffering and smiling 😃
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Obrigardo: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
crossbreedwears:

The criminal found any opportunity to bill the secret service. He billed them for hotel stays, food. Essentially he was billing the government he was leading. That was the emoluments clause a judge put a stay on it, but CREW is taking it to trial amongst removing him from the ballot in Colorado.
The dark money structure in American politics usually happens when you are campaigning and not as president, that's why you don't see big time political corruption like this tinubu stunt. You can't try this in the states.

But the way trump funneled money was through the Saudis funding his LIV golf, and Jared kushner given $2bn for absolutely nothing (Jamal Khashoogi). Happened just after leaving office. If tinubu did something like this with his son seyi, I bet you'd bat an eye lid.

Collective stupidity is not an excuse for ignorance. It actually drowns out ignorance. The man is a career fraudster.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Obrigardo: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
crossbreedwears:

Infact to shut you up, in court today the prosecution showed that trump signed himself back to sole trustee of trump org. when he was still stopping the steal and being president.

Don't argue oo. Just walk away.

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by ufotunang: 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hoelujohn:
Obi can never spend this kind of money on nonsense. He came to liquidate this country.
.. that is why nigerians needed Peter obi...all this wasteful spending of money where nigerians are facing hardship will not happen..he will use the money to develop the country and provide good life for nigerians
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by ufotunang: 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2023
So this is the renewed hope they were deceiving nigerians about ..I pity the poor nigerians under this Tinubu government

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by ufotunang: 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
This are the type of leaders nigerians deserve...they will see a good leader but they will not vote for that one...but vote for greedy and corrupt politcians that will put them in hardship and the politcians enrich themselves and their families
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by busomma: 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
I wonder how much it will cost to put up a new building of same type if N7 billion is for renovations? Who's in charge of Nigeria's finances if I may ask cos CBN is a rubber stamp .
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by ufotunang: 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
Nigerians keep on sacrificing and enduring while Tinubu and his government emass wealth,and enrich themselves...be wise
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by ufotunang: 12:00am On Nov 02, 2023
The national assembly is also the part of the problem of nigeria...the will quickly approve all this wasteful spending for the president after they will say they are representing nigerians
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by ufotunang: 12:03am On Nov 02, 2023
Nigerians tolerate a lot from this politcians... suffer and smile..if it's some countries the youths and the citizens would had protest and invaded that aso rock and treaten people there
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by ufotunang: 12:06am On Nov 02, 2023
Peter obi was the best option for nigeria... Peter obi cannot do all this type of wasteful spending of money...he will use the money for the development of the country and better the lifes of nigerians
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by crossbreedwears(m): 12:27am On Nov 02, 2023
Can you prove he rented apartment or shortlet whenever he visits abuja. Let me also shock you that, a 2 time governor is entired to a house in his state and Abuja.
I did not vote anbody oga, i only made a statement which you disagree with me! Oga, i am not suffering because i eat whenever i like and pay my little bills. What else would i ask God for again??
searchlight:
Where did Obi stayed as governor of Anambra State whenever he visits Abuja after renting Anambra State governors lodge in Abuja? We warned you people of Tinubu danger but you called us wailers. How is Tinubu's presidency made you better than me? We will suffer together and you might even suffer more because I have prepared for the worst compared to you who is expecting anything good from a thieve.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by crossbreedwears(m): 12:29am On Nov 02, 2023
I heard Donald Trump did oh. My point is a president can't fund a renovation of his residence with his personal money.
Chicagograduate:
Does Donald Trump misused Americans money like Tinubu?Why are you defending bad thing?Are you his media aide propaganda?
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by stacyadams: 12:40am On Nov 02, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I did my brother, out of ignorance. Some of you were born then but some of us only relied on bad history teachers who taught us nonsense. Whenever I remember that I campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015, I dey always go price sniper for store but thank God say I never buy am.
I go buy am for u tomorrow morning
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Uchek(m): 12:41am On Nov 02, 2023
" Black race is a curse to humanity"
Totally agree with you. I made the same assertion so many times. We are inferior to the White race.

Xscape1993:
No true leaders in Nigeria at the moment. Black race is a curse to humanity. Where are his core supporters on this forum please? Just imagine!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Uchek(m): 12:43am On Nov 02, 2023
"I will never join any protest and any Igbo that joins a protest against this government should be ostracized in Igboland"

Totally agree with you!

Nonexisting1:
I will never join any protest and any Igbo that joins a protest against this government should be ostracized in Igboland. We warned, we wailed but they thought we wanted Obi because he was an Igboman. I asked them, was Yaradua an Igboman when Igbos voted massivelyfor him. Did we not see good leadership the little time he ruled. Out of stupidity and under the influence of fake news from my history teacher in secondary school, I voted Buhari in 2015, was Buhari Igboman that year? We will see who the hardship go hit harder under this evil government.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by int0x80(m): 1:11am On Nov 02, 2023
By the time Tinubu is done with Nigeria, Buhari will look like a saint.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Xiaohei(m): 1:29am On Nov 02, 2023
Iagos:
Are we all mad??
What is happening??

A great number of Nigerians aren’t only mad but docile and grossly stupid! Were they not so Nigeria would have been a better place by now.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Smokedetector: 1:53am On Nov 02, 2023
These are the expenses we are aware of, now for a second, think about the one you know nothing about. History will be kind to me as I can boldly say I did not participate in bringing this Government in.

These peeps are extremely comfortable while the country is in economic turmoil. To be fair, he said "Emi lokan" , they are only being true to their words.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by DKM123: 2:42am On Nov 02, 2023
Steal it all Sir. Pack am! Nothing go happen!
Nigerians are mostly stewpid and gullible m0r0ns. Just throw them small propaganda and they will align again. They can't do sheet!
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:07am On Nov 02, 2023
THERE WAS A COUNTRY
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Xiaohei(m): 4:13am On Nov 02, 2023
Tinubu and his band of thieving cronies should steal, loot and misappropriate all the money they can. Nothing dey happen. They can go ahead and run the country down; they should borrow money from China and all other nations and monetary institutions and spend the money. Nothing dey happen! Nigerians are used to suffering and smiling. Silly bunch of idiots! Una go hear win!
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by HRMK: 4:52am On Nov 02, 2023
should that be a priority!has anyone been using the place?is he relocating to lagos from abuja?we all know the place has been left uncared for by many administrations but should the renovation be now?in this lousy economic situation of the citizens?this is highly unfortunate!
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by corlin2(m): 5:27am On Nov 02, 2023
How are we sure say na 7bn , e fit pass
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by corlin2(m): 5:28am On Nov 02, 2023
Sha they should just do whatever they want to do, and stop telling us.
If it’s not going to help the masses then they should stop announcing
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 5:49am On Nov 02, 2023
meditator:
Obi can never be the President of Nigeria. He wanted to come to wage a religious war in out country.
he-goat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari / It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization / Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Ali Shuaibu In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.