Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos (18099 Views)

Adeleke Berated For Renovating Govt House With ₦‎1 Billion Amid Hardship / Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President / FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 5:53am On Nov 02, 2023
marlow1962:

Nigerians are the biggest cowards ever in planet earth.
not Nigerians, be specific.
Yorubas and northerners....
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Inosky(m): 6:01am On Nov 02, 2023
What do expect from someone who drained Lagos? Dey play. It's good for all his supporters, they should reap whatever ev!l they sowed for the country. Manhood standers 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by franudi: 6:32am On Nov 02, 2023
This Tinubu is just insensitive.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Ollyb2020(m): 6:39am On Nov 02, 2023
Good day everyone, please I need a car for rental/hp to be use for uber to deliver weekly.

I have a high driver rating of 4.96 on uber am dedicated and serious when it comes to work

I’m very sincere and very careful in my dealings
No accident records so far so good.

I will handle your car with utmost care.

I am ready to pay weekly as rental and monthly as hp

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a very secured fenced and gated area on lagos mainland.

WhatsApp/call - check my signature pls
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by onyxo76(m): 6:45am On Nov 02, 2023
we really waste money in this country o, is tinubu now operating from lagos? how many times in a year will he go to lagos? honestly our problem is spending on the right thing and everyone will benefit from it. was it not yesterday that I read somewhere about a yacht costing us 5bn? yet all these monies will be borrowed o...
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by John4B: 7:04am On Nov 02, 2023
And most of his slaves are homeless.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Babastrong(m): 7:12am On Nov 02, 2023

These are the politicians that are telling Nigerians to make sacrifices.[ Instead of you to ask yourself the questions like
1. Why my father folded his hands when these criminals are enjoy the national cake.
2. Am i going to fold my hands till my children will ask "dad what did you do while your mates are joining politics or make money?
3. How am i going to save myself and children destiny from being destroyed by these wolves(looters).
you are busy displaying grammer on NL.]
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Offpoint1: 7:13am On Nov 02, 2023
The retarded supporters like yarimo and Co won't be found here... I expected those bastards to come here and give justification for this and the yacht budget.

Evill men do will be address, either by God or men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Ken4Christ: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2023
Democracy is really a crazy government. In a country where so many can't afford to eat, cloth and even live in a comfortable apartment, our greedy leaders are busy spending billions for renovation.

7 billion naira can build a brand new estate of several flats, even up to 20 exotic flats.

May God reserve the worse part of hell for them.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Connected1: 7:45am On Nov 02, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Rented it out and where would the President and Vice reside if they visit lagos??
Where do they reside if they visit, Kaduna, Kano or Enugu?

Do you have a brain at all, The official Homes of the President and his Vice are in Abuja. When visiting other places, he can lodge a hotel for that Duration.

Did he stay in his own house when he went to India?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by doggedfighter(f): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2023
cococandy:
embarassed Billion?

Saddening cry

There's money for frivolities but no money to solve or alleviate the suffering of people.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Xscape1993(m): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2023
Uchek:
" Black race is a curse to humanity"
Totally agree with you. I made the same assertion so many times. We are inferior to the White race.

God bless you richly my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by CorrectionFLuid: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2023
RealLordZeus:
Looking at the current economic situation, this shouldn't have been a priority.. almost same as the yacht.

But Dodan Barracks really need a makeover coz that place is not suited for grade 4 civil servant not to talk of a sitting president..
In the long run it will saves cost, because booking 5 star hotels for functions in Lagos will be out of the situation

However, since we are in a bad situation and we trying to cut cost, the President should be able to Lead in that aspect too

Agbadorite on stealth mode, did you even read the post?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Trumpdonald5: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2023
MANNABBQGRILLSs FreeStuffsNG LeoDeKing LegendHero etc i expect to read your brilliant opinions on threads like this. You guys should continue to deceive yourselves. When una tire una go stop. Una think say una dey do Peter Obi.

Shame on all of you if you or your parents dont own a yacht.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Trumpdonald5: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2023
franudi:
This Tinubu is just insensitive.
Have you ever seen a sensitive criminal? He owes the people nothing. He bought (made) himself the presidency.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by vastolord4(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Rotimi Amaechi has already described Nigerians

The Biafran war really messed with the minds of the Nigerian n Biafra people.. Fear of the unknown was triggered in every child and adults our generation now have as grandparents n parents.. this "fear was shadowed by the kids born in late 90s down.. that's why 2020 was supported majorly by these internet generation and resented by the older generation.

The Nigerians you refer to are the older generation...
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Harrynight(m): 8:49am On Nov 02, 2023
Hoelujohn:
Obi can never spend this kind of money on nonsense. He came to liquidate this country.

I've never been Obi fan but
Honestly you're right on this,
Obi will say What's the Lagos residence for exactly for him to spend such amount on.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by meditator(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2023
Antivirus92:
he-goat!
IPOB terrorist
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2023
meditator:
IPOB terrorist
go and drink garri as usual
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by meditator(m): 9:14am On Nov 02, 2023
searchlight:
You can never be rich ever in your life and your children can never be better than you
Richness is beyond wealth. Contentment is better. I'm contented and I pray for my children to be. As for you, the anger, bitterness and acrimony that your father transfered to you from your forefathers, your children would definitely be miserable in anger and vileness, just as you
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by meditator(m): 9:15am On Nov 02, 2023
blackgold2018:
mugu..

It’s your parents I blame. You are still being tribalistic.

How does your parents cope with you knowing that they birthed a foolish child
They are more happy than your parent because they know I'm not an IPOB terrorist like u
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by crossbreedwears(m): 9:16am On Nov 02, 2023
Lol lol. Truly, obidents are foolish because their candidate did not win. Did the states you mentioned already have president and Vice residence?
Connected1:

Where do they reside if they visit, Kaduna, Kano or Enugu?

Do you have a brain at all, The official Homes of the President and his Vice are in Abuja. When visiting other places, he can lodge a hotel for that Duration.

Did he stay in his own house when he went to India?
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by alimiadedayo1: 9:18am On Nov 02, 2023
Infojames:
This is why the people wanted Obi

Please, we will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/Aqmc4S7v8it55n6p8
shut up which stupid obi is he not the same with them
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by meditator(m): 9:21am On Nov 02, 2023
Antivirus92:
go and drink garri as usual
Drinking garrison is a grace from God because it a food, but being being consumed by evil as u are currently, is definitely from the devil.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Nonywendy(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2023
dre11:
The amount was approved by the Federal Executive Council on Monday and contained in the supplementary budget sent to the National Assembly for approval.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/639215-tinubu-budgets-n7-billion-for-renovating-president-vice-official-residences-in-lagos.html
Nigeria is finished
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2023
meditator:
Drinking garrison is a grace from God because it a food, but being being consumed by evil as u are currently, is definitely from the devil.
grin grin grin look at devil himself consumed by hate talking about God and devil.
He-diot
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

shut up which stupid obi is he not the same with them
has he been your president before adedayo?
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by meditator(m): 10:02am On Nov 02, 2023
Antivirus92:
grin grin grin look at devil himself consumed by hate talking about God and devil.
He-diot
Nigerians know the children of hate and devil; you and your likes. They are always bitter and insultive. This is due to the generational misery of their families. He-goat.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by boldtruthalways: 10:02am On Nov 02, 2023
That is the rascality Peter Obi is talking about. This is just the beginning for Nigeria. Buhari will be far better than Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by blackgold2018(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2023
meditator:
They are more happy than your parent because they know I'm not an IPOB terrorist like u
nnawah oo. Please be going.

You clearly don’t have sense.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by 2tpick: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2023
The choices and their consequences were pretty clear at the beginning;
Obi wins = the masses benefit the most
BAT wins = politicians benefit the most
The bourgeoisie knew these facts and they did all they could to maintain the status quo. I pity hungry BATists that breathe tribalism and religion. Funny enough, they never knew that they were the pawns in the whole plot. BAT actually didnt need their votes to win the election when the leadership of inec and the judiciary are among the bourgeoisie
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by meditator(m): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2023
blackgold2018:
nnawah oo. Please be going.

You clearly don’t have sense.
From the right-side of your brain, there is not left. And from the left side of your brain, there's nothing right. Foolish goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Dubais Can We Have In Nigeria? / FG, Twitter In Talks After Suspension / What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.