Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos (18122 Views)

Adeleke Berated For Renovating Govt House With ₦‎1 Billion Amid Hardship / Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President / FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Vitally123: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2023
dre11:
The amount was approved by the Federal Executive Council on Monday and contained in the supplementary budget sent to the National Assembly for approval.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/639215-tinubu-budgets-n7-billion-for-renovating-president-vice-official-residences-in-lagos.html

And this is supposed to be the production and manufacturing industry for Nigeria? Welcome on board!
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2023
meditator:
Nigerians know the children of hate and devil; you and your likes. They are always bitter and insultive. This is due to the generational misery of their families. He-goat.
you know children of hate and devil because you tagged them so. But you're the one moving from thread to thread making negative comments about a particular people. A case of having a log of wood in your eyes and crying over a spec in another person's eyes.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by meditator(m): 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
Antivirus92:
you know children of hate and devil because you tagged them so. But you're the one moving from thread to thread making negative comments about a particular people. A case of having a log of wood in your eyes and crying over a spec in another person's eyes.
There's no crime in calling a spade a spade. I hate it when anyone tries to bully me or anyone
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by cococandy(f): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
doggedfighter:

Saddening cry

There's money for frivolities but no money to solve or alleviate the suffering of people.

I’m flabbergasted
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Excelll: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
; grin
EyeCumInPiece:
Thïefnubu for a reason.

Meantime...
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by alimiadedayo1: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
Antivirus92:
has he been your president before adedayo?
so has Atiku become the president of Nigeria in fact when he was the vice president he was the best vice president Nigeria has ever had till date
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
meditator:
There's no crime in calling a spade a spade. I hate it when anyone tries to bully me or anyone
why do you Yorubas have that sick mentality of hating and still not knowing that you're hating?
Do you want me to do a compilation of your comments about Igbos on different threads today?, I mean only today...
Why are you guys so terrible and irritating?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

so has Atiku become the president of Nigeria in fact when he was the vice president he was the best vice president Nigeria has ever had till date
what concerns Peter obi with this rubbish you typed here?
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by blackgold2018(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
meditator:
From the right-side of your brain, there is not left. And from the left side of your brain, there's nothing right. Foolish goat.
you definitely a kid.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by meditator(m): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
Antivirus92:
why do you Yorubas have that sick mentality of hating and still not knowing that you're hating?
Do you want me to do a compilation of your comments about Igbos on different threads today?, I mean only today...
Why are you guys so terrible and irritating?
We are not terrible. We just acting on the principle of reprocricy
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by teewhyhomes: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
Everyone needs a Real Estate company that they can trust and not the one that will rid them off their money. That is why Teewhyhomes is there for you to guide you in your Real Estate journey. Please reach out to us today at Teewhyhomes via our website!
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
meditator:
We are not terrible. We just acting on the principle of reprocricy
let me give you a hint.

Open a thread about Yorubas leading in education, after about one week , open a similar thread about igbos leading in education.

Try another one, open a thread on Yorubas being the most progressive ethnic group in Nigeria, after about a week, open a similar thread on Igbos being the most progressive ethnic group in Nigeria.

Observe those four threads. The comments and the people's reaction towards good news coming from the other ethnic group. Come back and tell me who is more hateful,negative,obsessed and always ready to condemn between Igbos and Yorubas.

Just tag me when you start this experiment.
Re: Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos by blueAgent(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
blackgold2018:
you are right..

Thousand of tinubu’s supporters are very poor and tribalistic.

They cry in silent but come online forming bulldogs

Hunger and poverty, go kee all of them.
Useless ppl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours / Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot / Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.